Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} (11904 Views)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
tanimz:

Pharoh! angry

Tanimzzzzzzzz , . . . . .  shocked . . . Ma one and only  . . .  lipsrsealed

chi-baby:

Silly where have u bn?  angry

Oh my only gunchester baby . . .  smiley . . I was in london to see the queen all these while lol  . .  grin

Seriously speaking, have been around  a little bit but not this place i really have to make it up for you  wink.Don't be angry with your one and only . . .  lipsrsealed . . . Wait abeg make i  deal with this  . . . anuofia intruder wey ordinary 2mins sex almost kill am five years ago.  tongue
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Pharoh boy! Arent you supposed to be dead? NOW SCOOT! angry

Bloody Arrow, na when you go cinema last?, abi you no here say the mummy don return aka Pharoh to take the bride chi_baby wey you one claim so . . grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by chibaby5(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Pharoh boy! Arent you supposed to be dead?   NOW SCOOT! angry

Dnt ova do da job naa. Hez not an enemy  wink
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by tanimz(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh! You're a very wicked person! Yet you call yourself my  lipsrsealed Is it fair? sad
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
Tanimz, yeah Pharoh in the bible was wicked but not moi wink. Truly it is not fair but we have to share the blame in this case because you just suddenly went on awol.

Bia . . u sure say you know wetin i dey call myself sooo . . . grin . . No let chi_baby hear am ooo. tongue
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2011
gosh this place stinks of body odour  grin grin grin ever heard of roll on guys?  undecided
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by tanimz(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^ Bia, Badosky Jnr. II I hope you are not referring to me o. angry

Pharoh:

Tanimz, yeah Pharoh in the bible was wicked but not moi  wink. Truly it is not fair but we have to share the blame in this case because you just suddenly went on awol.

Bia . . u sure say you know wetin i dey call myself sooo . . .  grin . . No let chi_baby hear am ooo.  tongue

Sule, I went AWOL, and you want to tell me that you do not know where to find me?

Anyway, the  lipsrsealed we call ourselves is no one's business. wink  So Chi-baby is fine. smiley
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by chibaby5(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ pharoh

So err1 is ur one n only yeh? I knew it! Datz why i dint say Yes in those days  angry
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
@tanmiz ode is ''guys'' your name grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
chi-baby:

@ pharoh

So err1 is your one n only yeh? I knew it! Datz why i dint say Yes in those days  angry

The one and only could have different meanings so it is not wise to base your interpretation on one assumption . .  wink

Hmm i don't accept your reason fully for not saying yes . . but anyway though the  lipsrsealed was pain grin . . . . i still went ahead to overcome it and be good friends with you.  cool
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by tanimz(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

@tanmiz ode is ''guys'' your name  grin

Fear be wan catch me before. I thought you were referring to Tanimz. cool
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

@tanmiz ode is ''guys'' your name  grin

Eediot . . . you done hear of the word context before or your fish brain no tell you say na both sexes you dey refer to by that statement anuofia . .  grin

Natasha,,:

gosh this place stinks of bloody spermatozoa odour  grin grin grin ever heard of taking your bath after going down with jackpot?  undecided

Olodo, i done help you correct your nonsense statement . .  tongue
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by tanimz(f): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^ Muhehe. grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by chibaby5(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh:

The one and only could have different meanings so it is not wise to base your interpretation on one assumption . .  wink

Hmm i don't accept your reason fully for not saying yes . . but anyway though the  lipsrsealed was pain grin . . . . i still went ahead to overcome it and be good friends with you.  cool

Me pain?  sad shocked. Moved on indeed. Ah bet it sucks to b u ryt now tongue tongue
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
tanimz:

^^ Bia, Badosky Jnr. II I hope you are not referring to me o. angry

Sule, I went AWOL, and you want to tell me that you do not know where to find me?

Anyway, the  lipsrsealed we call ourselves is no one's business. wink  So Chi-baby is fine. smiley

Are you trying to write the word "sure" or actually calling me . . .  shocked . . .No let me reply you in kind ooo.  cool

You were actually nowhere to be found sweet .  lipsrsealed ,  Good to know chi_baby is not fine with our business   wink.
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
tanimz:

Fear be wan catch me before. I thought you were referring to Tanimz. cool

lmao can you bliv this is the first time i'm realising this  grin grin grin
Pharoh:

Eediot . . . you done hear of the word context before or your fish brain no tell you say na both sexes you dey infer to by that statement anuofia . .  grin

Olodo, i done help you correct your nonsense statement . .  tongue
[/b]
[b]mumu you just exposed yourself so its jackpot you got the body odour from gosh I knew that body odour was just too strong to be normal  gringrin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by chibaby5(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh:

Are you trying to write the word "sure" or actually calling me . . .  shocked . . .No let me reply you in kind ooo.  cool

You were actually nowhere to be found sweet .  lipsrsealed ,  Good to know chi_baby is not fine with our business   wink.

No need hiding it 4rm me darlin tanimz can hve u cool
Was jus wondering where u bn all ds while smiley
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

mumu you just exposed yourself so its jackpot you got the body odour from gosh I knew that body odour was just too strong to be normal  gringrin

Omoko like you, shey you finish primary school so, you no fit differentiate jackpot as in winning something and jackpot as a person wey dey practice . . . homosexu lipsrsealed . . abeg no let me complete that word oo. .  grin

Na your shefriend anyway and make you no ever lump me with una devilish act abi you no see how i dey sweat in my pursuit of chi_baby.  cheesy
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh:

Omoko like you, shey you finish primary school so, you no fit differentiate jackpot as in winning something and jackpot as a person wey dey practice . . . homosexu lipsrsealed . . abeg no let me complete that word oo. .  grin

Na your shefriend anyway and make you no ever lump me with una devilish act abi you no see how i dey sweat in my pursuit of chi_baby.  cheesy
okay I don't like this homo thing you guys are stamping on my brother clearly its becoming more than a joke, please we are all adults we should know where to draw the line cheesy
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
@pharo what are those things underneath your arm? shocked shocked na grass or forest grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
chi-baby:

Me pain?  sad shocked. Moved on indeed. Ah bet it sucks to b u ryt now tongue tongue

Lol maybe you actuall did or not because i want to remind you that you did not say anything actually so it doesn't sucks to be me right now.  grin
chi-baby:

No need hiding your past escapades with tanimz provided i can still hve u cool

This is goodnews and i can't believe you have been waiting to tell me this all ds while. .  tongue

Are you actually trying to say " Was wondering when you will come to your senses and see my everlasting invitation?"  grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
na wa see grooving

er King Pharoh - na only you wan tackle the 3 ladies?? grin grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by chibaby5(f): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh:

Lol maybe you actuall did or not because i want to remind you that you did not say anything actually so it doesn't sucks to be me right now.  grin
This is goodnews and i can't believe you have been waiting to tell me this all ds while. .  tongue

Are you actually trying to say " Was wondering when you will come to your senses and see my everlasting invitation?"  grin
Lol I give up on ur case  cheesy cheesy grin
What hve they dne to u whereva  u hve bn?
U confused me 4 a lil there lol thinking ah ah, i soo did not type dat  cheesy grin
B4 it hit my mind dat u prolly played with ma words u silly billy  embarassed
I dint want u b4 so why shud I want u now?  tongue
I have found the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh grin grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by cocain1: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cocain don show back 4niaraland mak al of no talk jak olse
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
Efemena_xy:

na wa see grooving

er King Pharoh - na only you wan tackle the 3 ladies?? grin grin grin

Lol i no fit shout na abi make i no enjoy myself why it last? grin

Abi king na and i am very polygamous like a true african but you know something . . . grin

I can actually chase one instead of three and we both know who that one is right? . . . . wink grin cheesy

Or make i chase four . . . tongue
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

@pharo what are these things underneath my arm? shocked shocked na grass or forest grin grin

No eediot like you cheesy, you no know say na thick bush be that but i fit help you get tracktor so the federal government fit help you clear am. grin
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
chi-baby:

Lol I give up on your case  cheesy cheesy grin
What hve they dne to u whereva  u hve bn?
U confused me 4 a lil there lol thinking ah ah, i soo did not type dat  cheesy grin
B4 it hit my mind dat u prolly played with ma words u silly billy  embarassed
I dint want u b4 so why shud I want u now?  tongue
I have found the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh grin grin

Was there ever a case or chase in the first place? cheesy grin grin
They baptized me and asked me to come get the bone of ma bones grin
You know am very good with stuffs like thatand will always be cool
I know you to be very smart so not surprised lol . . cool
I was never available so why should i be available now? tongue
Please take the next flight to the garden of eden please grin grin

Anyway, i give up too and leave it for some other day, thanks for the concern about me and hope you are enjoying the summer/internship?.
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by tanimz(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
Pharoh:

I called you a Sule, now what do you want to do about it? cool

As for me been nowhere to be found. You know that's a bloody lie. angry

chi-baby:

No need hiding it 4rm me darlin tanimz can hve u cool

Chi-darling, Pharoh and I are  lipsrsealed , so I don't need him. You may push him to someone else if you still don't have a change of mind. smiley
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
I Feel like Insulting Somebody!! angry
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by tanimz(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2011
Even Okoronkwo wants to insult. I swear this world is coming to an end. sad
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Pharoh: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
tanimz:

Chi-darling, Pharoh and I are  lipsrsealed , so I don't need him. You may push him to someone else if you still don't have a change of mind. smiley

Hope chi_baby can hear from the horses mouth that is as wide like a slacked elastic pant . . .  grin  grin grin.  Chi grab the offer while it still last oooo, the train might leave soon before you make the right decision.  grin

tanimz:

I called you a Sule, now what do you want to do about it? cool

As for me been nowhere to be found. You know that's a bloody lie. angry

Lol be careful because even the annoited can be touched in some certain circumstance.  smiley cool

Hmm i would have believed this statement if i have ever gotten any offline message during this period.

Hit me up later there because i will be leaving soon on a jet plane and don't know when i will be back again here.  cool
Re: Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
^sharrap dia chur chur chur chur chur must you talk fowl scratch  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Butt Evolution Pics / Funniest Thing Ever - Please Help Me Stop Laughing! / My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.