Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! (3690 Views)

I Went To Driving School Today And I'm Really Giving Up. / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / Reno Omokri: I Never Realised What Car Horns Were Meant For Until I Went To Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2022
Ahh these Kazeems are bad oo, they don't have a pit so they turned the car on the side! Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by chukel(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
MideMrPossible:

It was preorder, the person is from here, most likely seeing all these comments but I won't call out anyone.
we know those who preorder from Canada. If it's the guy I suspect who is based in Canada, then he didn't do well as he inspects most of his cars before buying.
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by TRYGO(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Is this not still tht same Honda Civic, that those panelbeater, mistakenly burnt those wire harnesses, that caused the DC-DC converter destruction?

1 Like

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Coldheavens: 3:46pm On May 29, 2022
I know the person and he sold me exact same rust bucket after he reassured me their is no single rust on the car. We should call him out so people can be weary. I have proofs......

1 Like

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by HenryWilliams(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2022
Call him out so others can be aware and avoid such monsters
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by doggedfighter(f): 4:15pm On May 29, 2022
MideMrPossible:

It was preorder, the person is from here, most likely seeing all these comments but I won't call out anyone.

Why are you hiding the person that sold this rust bucket to you?

Is there something you are not telling us?

You bought on credit or what? undecided

The wicked being should be called out to save others from this kind of mess.
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Iamfavored: 10:04pm On May 31, 2022
MideMrPossible:
Took the car for fixing of a broken exhaust that was previously broken but this is what we discovered after the car was turned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m0uKcCk4rE
Was the seller aware of this?
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by sheu01: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Coldheavens:
I know the person and he sold me exact same rust bucket after he reassured me their is no single rust on the car. We should call him out so people can be weary. I have proofs......
If you know d person that sold u rust bucket, let d people here know d person so that others will not b a victim. From your words, u said after inspection oversea but d guy told u d car has no rust but u later find out. Original OP is afraid to tell people identity of d person that sold him SCRAP as vehicle but tell us d person that sold urs
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by drcenti07: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Is it AMDman you guys are scared of calling out?
That's the only nairalander that does pre-order from Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by homeboy205: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
I smell vawulence

1 Like

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by jceesquare(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
homeboy205:
I smell vawulence
I swear, dey don fling the shit reach here.

2 Likes

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by amdman: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
drcenti07:
Is it AMDman you guys are scared of calling out?
That's the only nairalander that does pre-order from Canada.

1. No be say we no fit make mistake

2. No be we sell motor give OP

3. No be only us dey do pre-order from Canada

4. Sorry to disappoint you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by amdman: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
So na here this thread die since no be Amdman sell rust bucket! What happened to all the calls to name and shame the dealer?

Person go just siddon for house dey wish make dem drag another person for mud.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by jaszplus12(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
amdman:
So na here this thread die since no be Amdman sell rust bucket! What happened to all the calls to name and shame the dealer?

I'm glad you're vindicated bro..
Keep up your good work and integrity!

4 Likes

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Gravatar: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
amdman:

If na about rust or no rust, some of us have been around for long enough to remember that clients of yours have in the past called you out on your thread for rust and similar issues, so nobody holy pass, you also fit the other details the OP mentioned about the dealer who sold the ehicle to him, so it is perfectly reasonable for people to mention your name.

As you don talk say no be you, all you need to do, is to carry this energy back to your thread and stay with all the other toxic people over there.

Bros, paranoia is not good for your blood pressure, neither are delusions of persecution. Nobody dey pursue you, it's all in your imagination.

4 Likes

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by buygala(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gravatar:

If na about rust or no rust, some of us have been around for long enough to remember that clients of yours have in the past called you out on your thread for rust and similar issues, so nobody holy pass, you also fit the other details the OP mentioned about the dealer who sold the ehicle to him, so it is perfectly reasonable for people to mention your name.

As you don talk say no be you, all you need to do, is to carry this energy back to your thread and stay with all the other toxic people over there.

Bros, paranoia is not good for your blood pressure, neither are delusions of persecution. Nobody dey pursue you, it's all in your imagination.

For you to type this long epistle, it must really pain you that Amdman isn't the one who sold the vehicle in question grin

See as you dey vibrate ontop another man "paranoia" grin... Na small remain you go get high BP ontop wetin no concern you smiley

10 Likes

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Treadway: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gravatar:

imagination indeed. Your present write up and the tone of all the earlier calls reinforce a truth that is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. MANY HERE WERE HOPING AND PRAYING THAT AMDMAN WOULD BE FINGERED. Truly by now, the thread supos don rish page 10 if that had happened. Cartalk ppl/cliques I hail una.

3 Likes

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Gravatar: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
buygala:

For you to type this long epistle, it must really pain you that Amdman isn't the one who sold the vehicle in question grin

See as you dey vibrate ontop another man "paranoia" grin... Na small remain you go get high BP ontop wetin no concern you smiley

Lol, resident cartalk clown and all around madman, how market?

You suppose know by now, I no dey for list of people wey your normal nonsense dey move, it would be my pleasure to send you back into hibernation as usual, no sweat

For your sanity, maintain sha, no follow frog enter water, as lizard wey you be. Madness pass madness

1 Like

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Gravatar: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Treadway:
imagination indeed. Your present write up and the tone of all the earlier calls reinforce a truth that is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. MANY HERE WERE HOPING AND PRAYING THAT AMDMAN WOULD BE FINGERED. Truly by now, the thread supos don rish page 10 if that had happened. Cartalk ppl/cliques I hail una.

As for you, as I don tell your oga andman, make una carry una bad energy go back una thread. Who wan finger your boss? grin
Na who send you go wan target you. I no send you, or your oga, or any of una for here, na pure cruise I dey catch here every now and then

Some of us have real lives, not spent trying to please or aggrandize strangers on the internet

If that's not you, abeg do you, I quite simply don't care

1 Like

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by an0daGuy: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Op you better come back here and tell us who sold this kom-kom to you angry

You can’t just come here and show us that you were scammed yet you won’t mention details of the scammer that is still doing business here for others not to fall into his trap. Or are you having a soft spot for someone that took undue advantage of your ignorance?

If you don’t open up about who sold you this excuse for a vehicle then never you come here and open thread about it anymore because nobody will take you seriously and we will still yab you ontop very well angry

Shebi this is the second thread you’ve done about this same vehicle that you bought. Remember you told us you’re the first person in your kindred to buy car, don’t allow your village people complete their works in your life affairs.

name and shame
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by buygala(m): 2:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Gravatar:

Lol, resident cartalk clown and all around madman, how market?

You suppose know by now, I no dey for list of people wey your normal nonsense dey move, it would be my pleasure to send you back into hibernation as usual, no sweat

For your sanity, maintain sha, no follow frog enter water, as lizard wey you be. Madness pass madness

As usual.. So many words, zero substance..
Drivelling saliva everywhere like an imbe grin

You should have been born a goat because you are obviously not sensible enough to be a human..
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by checkmatez: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2022
This op should never be taken serious again, their type are part of the problem of humanity

1 Like

Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by Fedrams: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hello chairman, how far with ur car. Hope they work on it properly

quote author=MideMrPossible post=113228143]Took the car for fixing of a broken exhaust that was previously broken but this is what we discovered after the car was turned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m0uKcCk4rE[/quote]
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by tropaz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
nawa ooooooo

All eyes on AMDMAN grin

Did he collect anyone's wife

Is he a Buharist?

Anyways, I got one of my cars through him and I can't thank him enough for a job welldone.

I owe you a bottle of chilled Origin and OGUNFE brother. Jah bless Yah.
Re: Video: What I discovered when I went to fix a broken exhaust! by MideMrPossible: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fedrams:
Hello chairman, how far with ur car. Hope they work on it properly

quote author=MideMrPossible post=113228143]Took the car for fixing of a broken exhaust that was previously broken but this is what we discovered after the car was turned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m0uKcCk4rE

Thanks bro for asking, the car is up smooth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqRR0BpzCg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caring For Your Car's Maf, And The Fix / Mercedes-benz ML320 Vs Lexus RX300 / How Do I Buy A Car It’s My First Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.