Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (52226 Views)

Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Simplythebest: 7:19pm On May 27, 2022
Why is Reno after Peter Obi, what did Obi do to this guy. Hope no one has paid him to be after Obi. Is getting out of hand. He will just be outside country typing rubbish always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Philipponzaghi: 7:27pm On May 27, 2022
Lol Peter Obi is finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Wisfem: 7:28pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!

To you now you sound smart?? a simpleton who is disturbing public space with gibberish should be hoarded in front pages to derail meaningful information to you that's how to grow a society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Islandlady(f): 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
Wisfem:

To you now you sound smart?? a simpleton who is disturbing public space with gibberish should be hoarded in front pages to derail meaningful information to you that's how to grow a society
wetin this zombie they talk undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Pinklygul: 7:44pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:

And now that he is trying to build a structure probably towards 2027, we should encourage his efforts. That's how to play real politics

Helinues is this you? shocked

Anyways, I'm for Peter obi but if he actually wanted to build a structure,he would have gone back to Apga or even NNPP that's growing momentum

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2022
meth addicts will cannibalize you if possible.
You're always attacking their god

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by wingmanIII: 7:55pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!
What's Reno's achievements? Please tell us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by jagorinho: 8:26pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:

Obi is no longer really after winning the election, but as a real man, there is no big deal in trying. At least Labour party could win some seats in the next year election due to his influence
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by jagorinho: 8:31pm On May 27, 2022
The issue I have with this whole debacle is nonentities from ohaneze threatening Yoruba politicians to step down for them, assuming that was actualized, is this how their politicians would shy away from the whole thing? bunch of cowards and inferior beings. Why threaten others when all you have are paperweight politicians?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by PericomaNwankwo: 8:48pm On May 27, 2022
What exactly is wrong with this man?? Not his fault, when you have phone and internet.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Udemzy05: 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
Mk i go unfollow this nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
Can reno go get a job
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DLSReigns: 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
Abeg free Obi jor. Must you always comment? Leave Obi and his fate alone pls.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2022
Reno is just a hustler like every other politician, I await the day he will condemn the looting that happened Under Jonathan, Until then, he remains a political hustler to me..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by IPIGSONMETH: 8:50pm On May 27, 2022
Renomonkey on the beat.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by MartinsD12(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has continued to give his opinion on the political travails of former PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530229387290976256
Who takes the scammer Reno serious, he is a pained dude , very unreasonable fellow.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Basic123: 8:53pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:
This person has been given much attention than I think is necessarily .

Some people who can't achieve ,or don't have up to 30 percent of your achievement would speak badly and rant against you just because they were given attention for the wrong reason .

I wonder why post about him do make the front page .
Naira land's moderators have to adjust on what topic or post to push to the headlines .
Enjoy it,

Because he is not yabbing Tinubu right?

You clap for him when he attacks Tinubu,whereas he can't lace the shoe of oyetola commissioner talkless of Tinubu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Golan007: 8:53pm On May 27, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Every election cycle everybody that matters will just turn against Peter Obi, if it is not Fr Ejike Mbaka, it will be Reno Omokri or Nyesom Wike. Badluck is haunting him. His badluck cost Jonathan a second term and he is obviously not a team player.

That's why people fail to understand.

It's not always about money but attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
Polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Golan007: 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Reno Omokri keep losing the remaining respect people have for him.

You guys would still embrace him in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by espn(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
No problem, let him try now because we wan see how the useless bastard and his cursed followers wan win the election with their inconsequential 5% votes.
5%? NO....With the killings in the east due to their stupidity and continuous hate for others they refuse to accept that it is their so called brothers UGM...Biafra...IPOB TERRORIST that is behind the killings In SE. Well they are now less than 5%...4.3% precisely and I hope before the election they will be bold enough to admit that UGM is same as IPOB. If not only God knows what the population will be before election.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Achilles881: 8:55pm On May 27, 2022
Reno zukwaanu Ike, I know you have been paid, but take it easy, don't overdo yourself, you might end up regretting it and your still young

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by walozanga(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:

Some people who can't achieve ,or don't have up to 30 percent of your achievement would speak badly and rant against you just because they were given attention for the wrong reason .

Naira land's moderators have to adjust on what topic or post to push to the headlines .

They are cashing out stupidly

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by PoliteActivist: 8:56pm On May 27, 2022
MPO!!!
The very best of them all!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Aidejay(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:

you just described them word for word.

1. Firstly insult him,
2. Then say he/she is obsessed or "intimidated",
3. Then say he's a great paid,
4. Say he is talking because their "Messiah" didn't pay him,,
5. Blame Nairaland mods for pushing it to FP(one person said Reno is paying mods to push posts to FP grin)
6. Insult and drag someone or anyone unconnected to the issue as usual,
7. Insult anyone who concurs with the opinion expressed,
8. Attack & abuse anyone who doesn't express the same vile and useless opinion as they have.
9. Attack the OP, Or the news outlets that publishes the Info.
8. Question the person's achievements and validity,
9. Dive into ethnic and tribal jingoism
10. Form victimization aka "they hate us"
11. Try to Take the moral high ground

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
Sunofgod:
....Whilst his sugar daddy is jumping to APC?

Nigerians and reasoning....

See victory is certain in some quarters not everywhere. That's not to say Peter can't perform magic there, but politics forever remains a game of first influence which gives birth to Numbers.

Now do the math how many people of influence day there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Basiljoe: 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
Reno is just intimidated by the potentials of Peter Obi. Else why the unnecessary attention seeking?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by shaqhead: 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:

And if he had said something pleasing you wont be typing this right? The problem is not the MODs but folks like you whose emotions can easily be toyed with like a yoyo by folks like Reno. He has you wrapped around his finger...think I am lying? Let Reno post something that pleases folks like you and you all will queue behind him praising him to high heavens.

Sorry if this hurts but you and the mods do the very same thing you are complaining of-You are giving nonentities like Reno attention!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by sonature1: 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:

I think he's paying Nairaland to have his posts moved to the front page

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by dennegem(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.