Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (52249 Views)

Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by warlordd(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
I talk am! I know say with his latest move, Obi go collect wotor-wotor from Reno and company. This is just the beginning.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by vincentjk(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
It baffles me how this man keeps having sleepless night over Peter obi's business, and after he'll claim to be a learned man.

Okpoho like him
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Kingspin(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
As old as Reno, he doesn't know the difference between a free and fair and a money bag election.

Reno is busy celebrating the briefcase and consensus arrangement of Nigeria, not Democracy.

With due respect, if free and fair elections are possible then I agree with the labour party's results
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Seankhalifa: 9:37pm On May 27, 2022
Nairaland and twitter news na 5 and 6
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DKM123: 9:38pm On May 27, 2022
Reno is an everlasting phool! No doubt about that. Anywhere-belle-face stomach infrastructure rascal. No single integrity. He thinks he has enough influence to steer Nigerians who to vote for according to who pays him the highest offer.

I wish Obi wins. Lemme go search for my PVC.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nope... You are the one who needs to refrain from such suicidal thoughts and tendencies.

Only a really depressed, frustrated, and pitiable individual attacks a far more successful individual who did him no direct or indirect wrong so venomously.

Bros, Peter Obi is not the reason for your pathetic existence... Know this and know peace.
you can hate and abuse Tinubu but you don't want anybody to hate that your senseless and godforsaken god called peter pandora obituary, alaye you haven't seen anything
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by edungene7: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
I have come believe that Reno played a major role in sealing out GEJ to APC for a price this guy is a compound idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by ZUBY77(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Nå you people dey give attention to this loud mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by SimplePlan34: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
For me the best Igbo can get is a Peter Obi vice president with a Atiku president. That would have been a force to reckon with. In a free and fair election Atiku will floor Tinubu but I don't know again.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Lightorder: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
triple996:
Pandora is finished grin
nigerians are just funny. PO whose generation unborn will still remain supra wealthy is being trolled by you wey no get future as Nigeria stands today. Well hardship saps the brain and reasoning
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Angelfrost(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
you can hate and abuse Tinubu but you don't want anybody to hate that your senseless and godforsaken god called peter pandora obituary, alaye you haven't seen anything

I don't hate or abuse Tinubu... I don't even support Peter Obi!

You see how deeply troubled and conflicted you are?!!
You actually believe anyone not joining you to criticize Peter Obi or other candidates is against your god... What a pitiable and shameful way of reasoning.

You need to have a word with yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Billygee2u: 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
If Reno thinks with PO on the ballot, Labour Party will not make a good showing, then he’s more idiotic than I thought.

Foo.l thinks he’s trolling PO for dumping the perennial Contestant Atiku, but he’s only exposing his emptiness to the world.
I used to admire Omoikiri (SE people understand what ikiri means) before, not knowing that he's a mo. r0n seeking attention vaga.b0n
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Goodnigga: 9:49pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It has now been confirmed that Reno has a personal beef with Peter obi. Man has been attacking obi like his life depends on it. Since they said obi is stingy, I'm sure Obi refused to give this Reno money hence is personal hatred for the man.

Howbeit, we Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi that we want. Nigerians will follow obi to whichever party he goes and vote massively for him there!
Not just him, even Osinbajo too. He is like a mad man, that does not like to follow but want to be followed
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by blowjohn(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:
This person has been given much attention than I think is necessarily .

Some people who can't achieve ,or don't have up to 30 percent of your achievement would speak badly and rant against you just because they were given attention for the wrong reason .

I wonder why post about him do make the front page .
Naira land's moderators have to adjust on what topic or post to push to the headlines .

So if it doesn't suit u it shouldn't get to front page abi?

Reno is a popular voice as far as the elections are concerned.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by nedekid: 9:50pm On May 27, 2022
This Reno really fall hand.
What is his obsession with Obi for goodness sake.
Very very petty.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

I don't hate or abuse Tinubu... I don't even support Peter Obi!

You see how deeply troubled and conflicted you are?!!
You actually believe anyone not joining you to criticize Peter Obi or other candidates is against your god... What a pitiable and shameful way of reasoning.

You need to have a word with yourself.
cry me a river, peter pandora obituary is cursed
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2022
derecho:
The amazing thing is Peter seems not to have his time.

Peter Obi will be most foolish to indulge that online charlatan... Ignoring him is best.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by reality1010: 9:52pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Buhariiswicked post=113230423]Reno omokri has continued to give his opinion on the political travails of former PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530229387290976256[/quot
I used to think this guy called Reno Omokri has some sense upstairs, now i know he lacks alot.
He is troubled that Peter Obi's defection to another party will lead to loss of political credibility to PDP thus PDP losing the 2023 election. This will mean another 8 years of sojourn in a foreign land by Reno Omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DenreleDave(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2022
Udemzy05:
Mk i go unfollow this nuisance.

He doesn't even know ur generation or lineage sef grin grin cheesy

We will follow Reno grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Elliot2(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!

Watch has this thread will make front page
Go and sit down my friend.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DenreleDave(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
sonature1:

I think he's paying Nairaland to have his posts moved to the front page

Mumu Ip0bs... Reno paying nairaland again? grin cheesy cheesy wetin we no go see from ipob mumu.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DenreleDave(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2022
Henz81:
In United States or any country, Obi will easily win election as long as is free and fair. But in a country like Nigeria where corruption has eaten deeply into the system you have to bribe your way to the top, just like candidates in the person of Tinubu and the rest. Nonsense

Obi will win USA election on Twitter. Clown grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by truthCoder: 10:00pm On May 27, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has continued to give his opinion on the political travails of former PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530229387290976256

One of the things I regret most in the last 10 years is that I attributed common sense to Reno Omokri.

He is just a british resident version of FFK. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Elliot2(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even me, I'm waiting to see how Peter Obi will get up to 50% of what the party got in 2019.

Only Igbos will vote Labour party because of Peter Obi, but where will that take him to.

Meanwhile, ipob pigs are still on social media insulting everyone who criticise Peter Obi, maybe that will attract more votes. grin grin grin
You are the most mature 9japigidiot among the you lots. Seven years down the line, there is nothing to show forth that black monkeys like your kind are capable of progress. Even if you all are given one hundred years of power, cursed Canaanites like your ilk can't progress beyond this cave mentality. Tueh.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by HomorBj(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
Now,Reno takes on Obi is getting more neasuating and annoying,common let PO do whatever pleases him.Why analysing his political moves here and there
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Elliot2(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:
This Reno should rest jare. It's becoming boring

Is he a saboteur to others efforts?

Has Reno ever tried his luck to contest for ordinary councillor anywhere before?
See as sense fit you small, Helinues Lol.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by onatisi(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
he should have stayed and remained in pdp but withdraw from the presidential race .

peter obi will be disgraced at the polls because he cant spend big like others , if he thinks because some few people are supporting him on twitter and the social media and that it means people on ground likes him then he is making a great mistake , many of those on social media sef no get voters card , all they know is just to go online and be typing stories .

triple996:
Pandora is finished grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by djon78(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has continued to give his opinion on the political travails of former PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530229387290976256

This Reno na very big fool

He is truly showing his level of ignorance

I am sorry for people that listen to Reno

Peter Obi doesn't even need to win this election in 2023

It's likely impossible

What Peter needs to do is simply build a formidable party of his convictions

That's what Buhari did

He had a selling point of integrity

He contested

2003 against Obj he lost
2007 against Yaradua he lost
2011 against Jonathan he lost

Then 2015 against Jonathan and he won

One thing I give to Buhari was his resilience
He kept on pushing
Till he got it

Go through history
Men that changed our world were resilent

Abraham Lincoln failed many times till he became the president of the United States of America

He abolished slave trade and degrading blacks
The South that had plantation filled with slaves disagreed

And went to war, the American civil war. They lost and till today Lincoln is the best president in the US history

Obama was sworn in with Lincoln personal Bible

Or is it Adolf Hitler the enfant terrible of Europe

He started spreading his ideology of Nazism immediately after the first world war

He was imprisoned
Lost major election with his Nazi party
He didn't give up
Kept on pushing till Nazi party won the election of 1933. He then unleashed his evil genius on the entire world

It took American, England and Russia with there allies to defeat Adolf Hitler

What Peter Obi needs to do is build a party of genuine integrity
Open it to men of likes mind East West North and South

It may not be immediate
But if that party grows
It will forever change Nigeria

That's why I am sorry to people that listen to Reno Omokri

There is nothing useful you will learn from his type

Avoid them like a plague

A man that stole so much during Jonathan presidency

What does Reno do
Just galavanting around the world enjoying his stolen loot

Because he was privileged
His parents moved him to the US when he was small
And now has US citizenship and passport
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by FireUpNow(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2022
Baba Reno be calming down small
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by ComeToJesus: 10:13pm On May 27, 2022
Reno Nugget sense.

Dude has diarrhoea of the mouth
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by okpanachil: 10:17pm On May 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Is it about making a good showing or winning the election?

Peter said and I quote 'I will rather do the right thing and lose than do the wrong thing to win.'

So for us it's not about winning or loosing, Peter is not a career politician.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by drmuchin: 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This guy should stop attacking Peter Obi... Reno is just scared Peter Obi wont give his votes and votes of Ibos to Atiku or Jonathan

Their juju is no more working on Ibos..

THE ONLY TIME U EVER MADE SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts / "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) / How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.