Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (52245 Views)

Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Arysexy(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2022
When they start attacking Obi like this, know ye that they are shivering bc of Obi's cult followership which is a threat to their principals.

Know this and know peace
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by tonididdy(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2022
This man....

E wife dey knack head for wall everyday, if he has one.
He's a typical male nagger angry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by casualobserver: 10:24pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
If Reno thinks with PO on the ballot, Labour Party will not make a good showing, then he’s more idiotic than I thought.

Foo.l thinks he’s trolling PO for dumping the perennial Contestant Atiku, but he’s only exposing his emptiness to the world.

they will get 3-4 m votes, PDP will get 8m votes and APc will get 15m
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Godkiaz: 10:27pm On May 27, 2022
Reno is somebody I admire but he seem to lack integrity.
For awhile now, Reno tries to make his followers believe he is making money from book sales and loyalties while in reality he is simply enjoying benevolence of some backers. If Reno were to be an American, you would have read 100 reasons why Obama stand no chance of winning. I truly blame young people who can't think critically.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by ChuksHills(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has continued to give his opinion on the political travails of former PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530229387290976256

I dislike this man he talks any how. He will not come home to fix his nation but will abroad criticising everybody. There is no different btw him and Namdi kanu
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by eldeens: 10:44pm On May 27, 2022
Dead before arrival
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Mercury12(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:
This person has been given much attention than I think is necessarily .

Some people who can't achieve ,or don't have up to 30 percent of your achievement would speak badly and rant against you just because they were given attention for the wrong reason .

I wonder why post about him do make the front page .
Naira land's moderators have to adjust on what topic or post to push to the headlines .
Nah today dem start to dey post reno? Over how many years now wey don dey make headlines for blogs and nairaland lol.
Sorry o grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by ezewealth(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

This is precisely why I have since dampened my optimism about this nation with regards to next election.

The average Nigerian is more concerned about the popularity of his candidate than their actual ability to deliver good governance. They are more concerned about rubbing in the Victory of their choice candidates than their ability to steer this nation in the direction of progress.

You can imagine... Even the wasted tenures of Buhari has taught these people nothing. SMH!
My brother leave talk, I think we have not suffered enough. We need more suffer, most Nigerian are greedy and money conscious, ever wanting to reap where dey did not sow.
Later they will blame one rich apolitical man that he doesn't help the poor or provide amenities for his community,Nigerian had made me lose my philanthropic nature,. Recycle the same corrupt men later dem go still blame govt. When you sold your soul to the devil. They can see beyond PDP n APC. I stopped speaking against the government, because we are just the mirror image of the people at the realm of the government.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Righteousness02: 10:49pm On May 27, 2022
Many that voted PDP and APC last time will vote Labour now, the drive for Labour now is for the workers that claimed their needs are not been taken care by government to do the needful, they have the opportunity to emancipate themselves and with the youth votes, like the endsars coordination, dont be surprised to see surprises
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Polchiz(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Every election cycle everybody that matters will just turn against Peter Obi, if it is not Fr Ejike Mbaka, it will be Reno Omokri or Nyesom Wike. Badluck is haunting him. His badluck cost Jonathan a second term and he is obviously not a team player.
Now that he has left with "his badluck", PDP should go ahead and win.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by seanwilliam(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2022
I don’t know why po left pdp. I was not expecting that though ..

Either of po or pyo is ok by me
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by jrusky(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
Make Reno kwanu try rest! Between him and Joe Igbokwe, I no know who talk pass.

Anyways, I don't see Obi winning the presidential election in 2023.

Bro, Obi with his Labour not go in vain party can never win I mean never win presidential election not in this country.

Labour of all party. Dem go Labour tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Denoh68: 10:56pm On May 27, 2022
YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD
NyamiriSlayer:
No problem, let him try now because we wan see how the useless bastard and his cursed followers wan win the election with their inconsequential 5% votes.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by okolojay: 10:56pm On May 27, 2022
Putting this out here for people that might have an interest in letting their money work for them. Fairsave is the way to go.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by sneezeemek(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
No problem, let him try now because we wan see how the useless bastard and his cursed followers wan win the election with their inconsequential 5% votes.
This same man you called a “useless bastard” your father, as the very man that paid your mother’s bride price, took her home and had unprotected sex with her before you were born will go on his knees to lick his shoes if he steps in your compound
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by twosquare(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
I like your brand of weed....what is the name?
Righteousness02:
Many that voted PDP and APC last time will vote Labour now, the drive for Labour now is for the workers that claimed their needs are not been taken care by government to do the needful, they have the opportunity to emancipate themselves and with the youth votes, like the endsars coordination, dont be surprised to see surprises
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Zeeku: 11:19pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even me, I'm waiting to see how Peter Obi will get up to 50% of what the party got in 2019.

Only Igbos will vote Labour party because of Peter Obi, but where will that take him to.

Meanwhile, ipob pigs are still on social media insulting everyone who criticise Peter Obi, maybe that will attract more votes. grin grin grin
why will you criticise him? You don't like Peter Obi (yes) nobody cares, I love Obi and I will vote for him, I don't need his money to work for him because God has bless me with money so the only thing I want is for Nigeria to be great again.Why can't you guys understand that his the only saint have among our politicians. God bless Peter Obi
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by gahyip(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2022
Reno mockery monkey even if the best candidates contest in monkey party we will vote him not party we are voting for
Sunofgod:
....Whilst his sugar daddy is jumping to APC?

Nigerians and reasoning....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by zahrach: 11:30pm On May 27, 2022
Pdp is loosing woofly
The next president is Prof yemi osibanjo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Man2utd(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2022
Rhino is after his daily bread.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by justme667: 11:38pm On May 27, 2022
reno has join apc
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Chrismania100: 11:54pm On May 27, 2022
Oga, we are not ready to give your yorubthief delegates shey!! shey!! Or have you not heard we dey stingy?

jagorinho:
The issue I have with this whole debacle is nonentities from ohaneze threatening Yoruba politicians to step down for them, assuming that was actualized, is this how their politicians would shy away from the whole thing? bunch of cowards and inferior beings. Why threaten others when all you have are paperweight politicians?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Bavis4u: 12:12am On May 28, 2022
Reno is a bitter person
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Nobody: 12:16am On May 28, 2022
The same desperation to get to power is what has made Atiku what he is today. Mark my words, Obi Pandora is gone. Bis political career is over. As soon as I saw him using cheap things to campaigns.... I know he is not focused.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Hellonearth: 12:58am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!

Watch has this thread will make front page

What have u too achieve in life. Just mention one
Just one even half
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Hellonearth: 12:59am On May 28, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

You even created a name to hate a tribe.
I can see your level of reasoning.

I can now understand better
Keep it up Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by ikpumbe(m): 1:04am On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!

Watch has this thread will make front page

What has he achieved. Someone that ran away since 2015 to a foreign land because of efcc and buhari.

Who is reno
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Ekpeitit(m): 1:10am On May 28, 2022
Obi the fool left PDP because he knows that Atiku has made it very clear that the PDP running mate will be from South South this time.
Obi is a typical meth loser.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Udemzy05: 1:43am On May 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

He doesn't even know ur generation or lineage sef grin grin cheesy

We will follow Reno grin

Yeah, that's why I want to unfollow him.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Aystarz: 1:48am On May 28, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Every election cycle everybody that matters will just turn against Peter Obi, if it is not Fr Ejike Mbaka, it will be Reno Omokri or Nyesom Wike. Badluck is haunting him. His badluck cost Jonathan a second term and he is obviously not a team player.

Perhaps it's for the best. Clearly, Obi, a shrewd businessman doesn't need government treasury to live his life. Unlike the fools who've been in the seat for the past 22years, Peter only wants the highest office in the land so he can serve his people.
If una like, no vote am. Na you and your children go suffer. Patriotic leaders are too expensive for for fools like the Nigerian electorate.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:26am On May 28, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

This nairaland mods wont see this type of pathetic person to ban... Their eyes don close permanently..

as for you when dem come descend on you now ,you ll say they like insults when you just started it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.