Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (52238 Views)

Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!

Watch has this thread will make front page

Aunti rest!
Stupidity is not achievement. Why is that feminine looking Reno always sounding so pained of Obi's daring?

If Reno thinks politics is phonetics, he should try his hand in his state house of assembly.

By now, even you should be tired of the incessant ranting. Abegi!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Oshodipikin: 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
From FFK to Atikulator to Wike to Reno Omonkriminal, another IPOB Lord on the beat....

When these folks tell you they your backing.... My blother check your Nkpurummiri again if choco de inside. grin grin grin

Any unholy relationship with people from AfghanEastern always end in tears grin grin

On Atiku manhood we stand. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
Reno this and that. Even my wife self go they talk Reno that and that until we reach common ground recently say the guy na true omo Naija hustling on social media. Follow public opinions and their promoters at your own peril.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Ajibocode1: 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
@reno omokri I never voted for any other political party all my life only PDP but this time Peter Obi own my vote under LP and vote of over 5 million Igbos who believe in him....PDP really messed up by allowing him to go

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Henz81: 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
No problem, let him try now because we wan see how the useless bastard and his cursed followers wan win the election with their inconsequential 5% votes.
In United States or any country, Obi will easily win election as long as is free and fair. But in a country like Nigeria where corruption has eaten deeply into the system you have to bribe your way to the top, just like candidates in the person of Tinubu and the rest. Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by IbileIfe: 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
Nigerian democracy is a political comedy of errors.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Nobleman80: 9:00pm On May 27, 2022
This foolish man should leave Peter obi alone The stomach Ifrastructure president is pained that obi is will take some of pdp votes. He has been trolling Peter since he declared to contest for president for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by 8stargeneral: 9:00pm On May 27, 2022
Reno d basket mouth of our time
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Every election cycle everybody that matters will just turn against Peter Obi, if it is not Fr Ejike Mbaka, it will be Reno Omokri or Nyesom Wike. Badluck is haunting him. His badluck cost Jonathan a second term and he is obviously not a team player.

Reno matters? How?
Can he win an election? Can he influence voter's?

Matter dei!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by highoctane: 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:

I have achieved something too ,and my statement plays a part .

I don't blame the mods because things didn't go my way ; I am not a politician but I will contribute my own quota to the political development of our nation .

So you should check were your thoughts came from .
Thanks
Are you a public figure or a private person?
Been a person who have achieved something, Can we see your face.
If you are in politics, we will use that opportunity to tell you who first took your mother's virginity, I held your mother in high esteem, but if you're a politician we will tell you something.
The facts only Peter Obi can tell why he left, as a politician he will lie and always lie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by shaqhead: 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:

Obi is no longer really after winning the election, but as a real man, there is no big deal in trying. At least Labour party could win some seats in the next year election due to his influence
grin grin grin funny you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by FamTomx2(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
If you are a sadist, I am not grin
So f**k off my mention

The guy that mentioned you said nothing but the truth, you gat that??

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by anonymous1759(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It has now been confirmed that Reno has a personal beef with Peter obi. Man has been attacking obi like his life depends on it. Since they said obi is stingy, I'm sure Obi refused to give this Reno money hence is personal hatred for the man.

Howbeit, we Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi that we want. Nigerians will follow obi to whichever party he goes and vote massively for him there!

Seconded grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DimIsaac10(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
person wei no get voters card or even qualified to vote �
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by nzeobi(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Every election cycle everybody that matters will just turn against Peter Obi, if it is not Fr Ejike Mbaka, it will be Reno Omokri or Nyesom Wike. Badluck is haunting him. His badluck cost Jonathan a second term and he is obviously not a team player.

Try and contest an election let's see where your own luck will take you.
Willie Kai Kai drinker
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 27, 2022
Sunofgod:
....Whilst his sugar daddy is jumping to APC?

Nigerians and reasoning....

That's what happens when delusion meets amnesia, the end product is Reno Omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by JBoss25(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
No problem, let him try now because we wan see how the useless bastard and his cursed followers wan win the election with their inconsequential 5% votes.
las las na Nyamiri go slay you, yeye human being cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by nzeobi(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even me, I'm waiting to see how Peter Obi will get up to 50% of what the party got in 2019.

Only Igbos will vote Labour party because of Peter Obi, but where will that take him to.

Meanwhile, ipob pigs are still on social media insulting everyone who criticise Peter Obi, maybe that will attract more votes. grin grin grin

When the Peter Obi you are insulting was your age. He has achieved what you may never achieve

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by freshboi88: 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This guy should stop attacking Peter Obi... Reno is just scared Peter Obi wont give his votes and votes of Ibos to Atiku or Jonathan

Their juju is no more working on Ibos..

That's not when the Atiku dollars start flowing...if the Ibos do not support Atiku nah Tinubu dem wan support?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by AlieninPH: 9:09pm On May 27, 2022
shaqhead:

And if he had said something pleasing you wont be typing this right? The problem is not the MODs but folks like you whose emotions can easily be toyed with like a yoyo by folks like Reno. He has you wrapped around his finger...think I am lying? Let Reno post something that pleases folks like you and you all will queue behind him praising him to high heavens.

Sorry if this hurts but you and the mods do the very same thing you are complaining of-You are giving nonentities like Reno attention!

You are very correct.
I am very surprised that the same set of people on Nairaland that use to swear by his Twitter rants, even forcing the MODs to push his rants to the front page, when he used to abuse Tinubu, Buhari and Osinbajo, are the same persons who are now quarrelling with the MODs for pushing his rants to the front page, because he is now attacking, their preferred politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by derecho(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2022
The amazing thing is Peter seems not to have his time.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DAwest7: 9:10pm On May 27, 2022
Randy111:
This Reno is so foolish. He practically waits for president Peter Obi to make any steps so he can react like chemical. If Obi drinks water mumu will react. If he blinks an eye mumu will react. If he drinks water mumu will react.

FOOL. that's Reno
Plesident of which kontly okoro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
If Reno thinks with PO on the ballot, Labour Party will not make a good showing, then he’s more idiotic than I thought.

Foo.l thinks he’s trolling PO for dumping the perennial Contestant Atiku, but he’s only exposing his emptiness to the world.

will the "good showing" amount to winning the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This guy should stop attacking Peter Obi... Reno is just scared Peter Obi wont give his votes and votes of Ibos to Atiku or Jonathan

Their juju is no more working on Ibos..

how many votes are we talking about here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Topmaike007(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
ZIAZI:
Make Reno kwanu try rest! Between him and Joe Igbokwe, I no know who talk pass.

Anyways, I don't see Obi winning the presidential election in 2023.
we vote and if he loose I will know I did my part

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Mooh247: 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

That's not when the Atiku dollars start flowing...if the Ibos do not support Atiku nah Tinubu dem wan support?

Hmmn

Even Peter Obi might still end up Supporting Atiku back... This guys are not serious at all
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Akharmony: 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
A brilliany political analyst go know say this peter obi move no make . . With the kind of political bigwigs in za coountry. . PDP would have been his good hope for victory wettin small boy like me know kwa nu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by onuman: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:
This person has been given much attention than I think is necessarily .

Some people who can't achieve ,or don't have up to 30 percent of your achievement would speak badly and rant against you just because they were given attention for the wrong reason .

I wonder why post about him do make the front page .
Naira land's moderators have to adjust on what topic or post to push to the headlines .

Sometimes, one sees Nairaland as a vessel to perpetuate division between the ethnic groups in the south of Nigeria.

I have hardly read any post on Nairaland about northern people bashing fellow northern people.

Reno Omokri is a fooo.l who currently leads south against south war on all the social media platforms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Mooh247: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
lexy2014:

how many votes are we talking about here?

5% Na still vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by fantasy2018: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
I hate people that talk and make decisions without thoughtful process.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

If Peter Obi with all his achievements in life is a Bastard, what does that make you?!!

Choose your words carefully before you doom yourself and your generation.

You can be hateful without being stupid! Know your limits.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah / Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / All Eyes On The Judiciary T-Shirt, Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.