Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,714 members, 7,865,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! (932 Views)

KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2022
Yep!

Wanted to be an astronaut... Inventor (had many great ideas)... Doctor... Politician... Etc...

Now... I want to be an instagram influencer!

Recently created an account on the platform... I've been off instagram for a couple months and I regret going back... So many many dope girls there... Most are my agemates so naturally I would be envious... angry

Their hair... Clothes... Flawless skin... They are so stylish and popular and awesome! angry

They hangout at the coolest expensive joints all other Nigeria with the baddest coolest guys! And the travel to places like Dubai Spain... Every fu**ing where! angry

I want to be an influencer!!!!
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:07pm On May 27, 2022
Don't get swayed by fake and social media lifestyle..why not understand what you want for yourself?
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 27, 2022
Since I'm in Abuja...

I need someone to sponsor me... grin

Take me out shopping! To the lastest spots where I'll make friends and take amazing pictures! And introduce me to the best of the best!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Don't get swayed by fake and social media lifestyle..why not understand what you want for yourself?
I was searching for Rema's account... Then I stumbled on the account of that chick he took out on a date, Nimie... Gosh! She's so pretty! And cool... No wonder Rema chose her... cry
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
I was searching for Rema's account... Then I stumbled on the account of that chick he took out on a date, Nimie... Gosh! She's so pretty! And cool... No wonder Rema chose her... cry
And who say you ain't pretty? undecided
For whatever sake.. Berry you are yourself..stop comparing yourself to others..can you stop feeling bad about certain things for once? undecided
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who say you ain't pretty? undecided
For whatever sake.. Berry you are yourself..stop comparing yourself to others..can you stop feeling bad about certain things for once? undecided
Mmm... Maybe...

I just think I'll be appreciated more if I had +100k followers...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Emerald04(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2022
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Mmm... Maybe...

And does it add anything to you?
What's it about?the joy of having followers who don't even care about you in reality..just some online fake BS? undecided
Come on Berry you are more than this..this shouldn't be your problem or reason for unnecessary concern..
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And does it add anything to you?
What's it about?the joy of having followers who don't even care about you in reality..just some online fake BS? undecided
Come on Berry you are more than this..this shouldn't be your problem or reason for unnecessary concern..
Thanks... grin

I'll just spend my entire life stalking Rema...

I would still like to go out on a date...
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2022
Emerald04:
Ys?
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Thanks... grin

I leave you to that then.. your choice.. enjoy..
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nonexisting: 7:37pm On May 27, 2022
Start by standing at the road by 12 midnight if you aren't already. You can't just become Instagram influencer premium olosho without climbing the ladder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Start by standing at the road by 12 midnight if you aren't already. You can't just become Instagram influencer premium olosho without climbing the ladder.
Screw you... So all the cool guys on Insta are into yahoo? undecided

Stop slut shamimg

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by falcon01: 7:55pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yep!

Wanted to be an astronaut... Inventor (had many great ideas)... Doctor... Politician... Etc...

Recently created an account on the platform... I've been off instagram for a couple months and I regret going back... So many many dope girls there... Most are my agemates so naturally I would be envious... angry

Their hair... Clothes... Flawless skin... They are so stylish and popular and awesome! angry

They hangout at the coolest expensive joints all other Nigeria with the baddest coolest guys! And the travel to places like Dubai Spain... Every fu**ing where! angry

you get smartphone with good camera?
You get data?
You get yansh?

If yes then fire on
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Ocholu: 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Thanks... grin

I look like Rema tho!
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yep!

How lame.

I’m highly embarrassed on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by TimiMoore(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Mmm... Maybe...

Then drop your Istagram handle let interested nairalanders follow you, I think that would be a good start. Then start posting fine pics and funny videos that will attract more followers...

But on a serious note you need to work on discovering yourself and what you really want to become. What worked for Nimie might not work for you and you end up wasting valuable time and effort.

Shey you grab, teen.

Anyway sha, do you need the service of a graphic designer? Check my profile for contact details

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by RealityKings: 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
One of the clowns broke-shammimg men can't even afford to take itself out to nice places

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 10:52am On May 28, 2022
Ocholu:

I look like Rema tho!
grin

And you're telling me this now? I could have stopped searching long ago...
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 28, 2022
RealityKings:
One of the clowns broke-shammimg men can't even afford to take itself out to nice places
Fu** you
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 28, 2022
RealityKings:
Shut up. Help if you ll help.
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by shantti(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
Since I'm in Abuja...

I need someone to sponsor me... grin

Take me out shopping! To the lastest spots where I'll make friends and take amazing pictures! And introduce me to the best of the best!!!!

What value will you give to your sponsors
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Konjiboii: 1:40pm On May 28, 2022
Do you have a fat yansh and huge jiggly jugs?
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by alinho60(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2022
I look more handsome than Rema.you can my dp
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by motionarena: 5:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yep!

In other words u wanna be an Olosho.

U get big booobs and nyash
Re: I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2022
How to be an influencer, you must v a biz. Wetin you dey sell?
Moreso, as a respected woman, I won't advise you do biz that ll put you into hands of hook up men. Get someone probably a man to be managing your page cos you can't cope with sultry msgs in your DM.

(1) (Reply)

How To Marry An Ibibio Girl – The Initial Traditional Process / Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! / Let The Anticipation Begin Guys. It's Gonna Be Crazy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.