Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! (967 Views)

I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics) / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Shortcut2life: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Whatever view you hold about women just reduce the expectations you have for them …
Bleep ups will happen …
Disappointment will sets in …
Even if you end up not wanting them with their errors another man will find joy in doing those things you condemn lol …
But one thing about time you either get the good of it or you feel cheated at the end of it all ...
This girls are done wanting to be what you describe as a partner or wife …
Make money wink, get your life straight , Have a kid you can take care of and wait for nature to remove you from earth ..

6 Likes

Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
I want a multi-millionaire who's extremely handsomel! I want him to care for me and my loved ones... To take me out... We'll travel to our favourite countries together! He would establish a business for me... Treat me like his queen.. Be kind and gentle... He would protect me!!! Always! Blah blah blah...

Do you care?

Men don't care what women want... Why should we? undecided

You could turn gay... No one gives a fu**...

The trash taking itself out... Better men are available, who would miss you?

1 Like

Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Shortcut2life: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
I want a multi-millionaire who's extremely handsomel! I want him to care for me and my loved ones... To take me out... We'll travel to our favourite countries together! He would establish a business for me... Treat me like his queen.. Be kind and gentle... He would protect me!!! Always! Blah blah blah...

Do you care?

Men don't care what women want... Why should we? undecided

You could turn gay... No one gives a fu**...

The trash taking itself out... Better men are available, who would miss you?

Imagine having such expectations haha grin well I wish the best of it go get it girl … nitwit
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shortcut2life:

Imagine having such expectations haha grin well I wish the best of it go get it girl … nitwit
Oh... But when men tell me what they want in a woman, I should care...

Nitwit...

1 Like

Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Shortcut2life: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Oh... But when men tell me what they want in a woman, I should care...

Nitwit...

Read the topic again you can be careless too oo grin since everybody one mad nah time go heal us all … Your youthfulness doesn’t last forever make the best of it all and just make it count without regrets ..
notwithstanding nitwit …………..

1 Like

Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shortcut2life:

Read the topic again you can be careless too oo grin since everybody one mad nah time go heal us all … Your youthfulness doesn’t last forever make the best of it all and just make it count without regrets ..
notwithstanding nitwit …………..
My youthfulness... What are you worth? All you want is a woman who would share your generational poverty... Not everyone is a suffer-head...

If you ain't all that, stop expecting women to give you 100 percent... She's managing you... Beggars can't choose...

You're the dumba** who couldn't get that I was being sarcastic...

1 Like

Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Shortcut2life: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
My youthfulness ... What are you worth? All you want is a woman who would share your generational poverty... Not everyone is a suffer-head...

If you ain't all that, stop expecting women to give you 100 percent... She's managing you... Beggars can't choose...

grin
You must really think everyone you quote on here are your mates financially .. grin

You got me laughing hard from the comfort of my house ….
I hope you have something for your generation to inherit cause as for me I have crossed that pathway ..

You should hold such vexations with broke bitches like your type that taunts men cause they ain’t rich …
Na inferiority complex go make you talk about money for here Brooklyn .

1 Like

Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by fman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
I want a multi-millionaire who's extremely handsomel! I want him to care for me and my loved ones... To take me out... We'll travel to our favourite countries together! He would establish a business for me... Treat me like his queen.. Be kind and gentle... He would protect me!!!
Bloody Gold digger!!
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Shortcut2life: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
fman:
Bloody Gold digger!!

Na vampire of wealth… this one go suck man dryyy
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by fman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
My youthfulness... What are you worth? All you want is a woman who would share your generational poverty... Not everyone is a suffer-head...

You're the dumba** who couldn't get that I was being sarcastic
kee u there
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Shortcut2life: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:

Also you suck at sarcasm cause that has shiii reeks of foolishness at its peak grin
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by czarr(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
That small girl above would never shut up!
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by A4alpha: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bro you have said it all.. this statement is from deep wisdom and such cannot be comprehend by mere mortal cos d deep insights is hidden away from just anybody.
Case closed..
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by capetownboyz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Clearly written..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stay there dey deceive yourself.
No be our fault say una no dey see good women.
Una no suppose see them sef. tongue
Re: Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! by Youngpo413: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
You guys will continue to cry me a river until you all learn on your own....what's so special about that gender anyway? If the two world richest men couldn't get it rich with those whôrés, then who are you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life / 3yga Oya Come Here / Best Answer Wins 20k On Sunday Evening, Let’s Get This To FP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.