Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) (69564 Views)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by somez(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2022
Kejejrbrji heir [size=8pt][/size]
run
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by somez(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2022
[s][/s]
[url][/url][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by 1880helinu: 2:40pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
grin
[/s]
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by baretalk: 2:43pm On May 28, 2022
Dem sisters want dem rich brothers only grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Lastmankc(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2022
walkingshadow911:

gone are the days our mother married as virgins at age 18-21.

nowadays, we all just having sex recklessly.
everyone is damaged
you see this generation....just have a child

a neighbor of 21 was telling me yesterday that she is presently in her 4th serious relationship....gringringrin
before she clock 28 unmarried, tell me how many trailer would have passed through her tunnel.

..... things are no more the way it use to be...
Tomorrow,she will say that it's only one man she's slept with

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Samlo88(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
Courz:
This one is small na. How about Jehovah's witnesses? Same double dating up and down. Same sleeping about with multiple sisters up and down. Same single JW man promising marriage to many JW ladies at the same time. Same married JW men sleeping with single JW and non JW ladies. Because of how rampant this has become, you will hear stories of JW ladies reporting these JW men to their elders in their congregation when they have had sex numerous times with them with no marriage in sight. I pity JW ladies the most because they are doomed as long as they are expecting Decent, normal men in that religion. Ladies are more in number than men in that religion all over the world. This is going to be a Huge problem for them. They are stuck with many mentally unstable, sex hungry JW single men. Men who see women as nothing. The men are even expecting the JW ladies to approach them for relationship and marriage. They don't want to work because the religion doesn't encourage them to aim higher. They are looking for rich JW ladies to marry sef. They don't know how to approach women with the proper mindset. And this is the same problem with JWs all over the world which means there is something wrong with the religion. The wise JW ladies marry out anyway. For how long will they keep waiting to see a reasonable JW man to marry? They meet one and that one start asking for sex. Want to meet them in hotels. After carrying bag about to Preach outside. Jokers! This goes to show that Religion has absolutely no way of affecting how decent a person becomes. Many mentally unstable people are in churches. Don't expect the best. Let your criteria be someone who shares the same family, moral, and social values as you do. Religion does absolutely nothing.
Are you for real comrade! this is deep, hmmmmm
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by georgetemi(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
It seems you're very right o. Can you throw more light
Clonelord:
Ee be things.

When the birds fly without perching the hunter shoots without aiming..

You expect a searching brother to be on your case for ever Abi.

Or you expect him not to taste something he will keep and eat for ever Abi

This is why the girls on the street outplay the church ones when it comes to men..

The street girls will marry before church girls and still come back to snatch the Church girls husbands when they finally get married
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Tundex911: 3:06pm On May 28, 2022
Everybody loves sex lately

Smh
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Gbeng30(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2022
This plan has failed from the onset, how can you identify the born again... Even gingolos are born again... �����
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Gbeng30(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2022
Gbeng30:
This plan has failed from the onset, how can you identify the born again... Even gingolos are born again... �����
angry grin grin grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by BennyDGreat: 3:36pm On May 28, 2022
kingyakos:

By their fruit you shall know them
Don't be blind bro

Oga you don't know Adeboye neither his fruits....You need to do your findings properly before coming online....go offline and get d real info if you ever want to speak with some authority
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Courz: 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
Samlo88:
Are you for real comrade! this is deep, hmmmmm

Oh you don't know? Because of the image they present to you? grin
Don't be fooled. They have their problems. If you noticed well, JWs are very secretive. They don't like their dirty laundry in public. They have an image to protect because the religion as a whole is all about IMAGE and not about being a better person. There is an image for the public and another image amongst themselves. You need to be very close to them to know their dirty laundry. Just go to a Facebook dating group for JWs and observe. Somebody will make a comment talking about their dating problems. You will see replies telling the person to either shut up, or take the matter to the Elders and not Facebook because people who are non JWs are watching and reading their comments. JWs don't believe in solving their problems. They believe in waiting on Jehovah and hoping that problem will disappear on its own same way the JW ladies are hoping to marry a JW man when they are more in number than men in the religion. That's delusion.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by kingyakos: 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Oga you don't know Adeboye neither his fruits....You need to do your findings properly before coming online....go offline and get d real info if you ever want to speak with some authority

Having the form of godliness but denying the power there of .....

Guy u are too blind and canal abeg
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Dybala11(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
The world has entered the church. Randy men everywhere.

See the kind local Brothers wey full there self. That one with his jalopy shoes and baggy trousers or the one forming corporate with his alajor shomolu suit.
Blood of Zechariah, which one is alajor shomolu suit again laidis. grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Yankee101: 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
It was a big error
Physical gatherings will show who you dey with
Kill that group online b4 more harm is done
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by walkingshadow911: 4:40pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

See the kind local Brothers wey full there self. That one with his jalopy shoes and baggy trousers or the one forming corporate with his alajor shomolu suit.

lol, life na dice nah or whatcha think.

aha@alajo Shomolu suit gringrin you are very wicked walahi grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Prettychild(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
abhee007:
�� women ehh...my fear na to marry wetin yahoo boy don use finish.....I will marry if the gurl is a virgin apart from that we can only be Civil besties..lol

When they are 17 to 23 all that's in thier head is money, and they are willing to sell Thier boobs and vaginas to anyone and anything to get money...

Once they reach 24 they start behaving like anyone who comes close to them must have marriage in mind...

personally.. I ain't paying no bride price for any gurl that's not a virgin,... Wether you are Christian, Muslim ,bhudist or repentant ashawo in any silly church group.....
I shall not pay to lodge toto and boobs people older than me have chop and remain just to make your irresponsible father happy.....I shall not concentrate on my life hustle and go and marry leftovers..

....nne if love was not blind when lots of people were eating your goodies... Love must not be blind when you want me to marry you, ..
If you want to marry, look fir the guy that disvirgined you....

They will tell you marriage is for companionship as if it's for bored people.. what do we call all the guys that bleeped you? ... Uncompanions?...

I no de pity women when I see them desperate.. there is nothing to marry these days
I also hope you are a virgin because like attracts like
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by goodheart01: 6:36pm On May 28, 2022
bonnyhope:

Why the insult na

Dat girl try small o

U too like woman, so u no go know who fine or who no fine
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Bbbw: 7:14pm On May 28, 2022
All of them are the same even the girls after having sexxx with different dudes they start going to church when it’s late and saying no sex’s before marriage run my brother don’t be fooled

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by chaloskyx: 8:38pm On May 28, 2022
Are the females themselves free from doble dating alot of them have multiple men
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by bonnyhope: 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
goodheart01:

U too like woman, so u no go know who fine or who no fine

grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by okrikaboi: 10:03pm On May 28, 2022
Everytime something like this happens it is city of David. Very wealthy parish with clean girls
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 28, 2022
ObaKlaz:
I knew it would get to this. So many predator 'brothers' like myself in the group.
My only pain be say I neva sample enough 'sisters' before everything cast.

Anyway, na to repackage and use new formats.

We are Redeemers
United in lust love
Jesus is for us
We shall conquer!

grin grin wink
grin grin grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Samlo88(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2022
Courz:

Oh you don't know? Because of the image they present to you? grin
Don't be fooled. They have their problems. If you noticed well, JWs are very secretive. They don't like their dirty laundry in public. They have an image to protect because the religion as a whole is all about IMAGE and not about being a better person. There is an image for the public and another image amongst themselves. You need to be very close to them to know their dirty laundry. Just go to a Facebook dating group for JWs and observe. Somebody will make a comment talking about their dating problems. You will see replies telling the person to either shut up, or take the matter to the Elders and not Facebook because people who are non JWs are watching and reading their comments. JWs don't believe in solving their problems. They believe in waiting on Jehovah and hoping that problem will disappear on its own same way the JW ladies are hoping to marry a JW man when they are more in number than men in the religion. That's delusion.
Chai...this is serious, how I wish their single ladies have that boldness to search beyond their confined organization when choosing a life partner, rather than been cage unnecessarily.

That's very bad image of them, if a brothers within their organization can play on the intelligence of their ladies.

This your expository reflected my experience with a lady in that organization.

No wonder, that great philosopher Karl Marx stated that ''RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES''

Gracia Bro.

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Talk2nanro(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2022
All these idiotic women pretenders, saying what the men did and excluding the fact that they have all been bleeped to madness by these same men.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Talk2nanro(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2022
abhee007:
�� women ehh...my fear na to marry wetin yahoo boy don use finish.....I will marry if the gurl is a virgin apart from that we can only be Civil besties..lol

When they are 17 to 23 all that's in thier head is money, and they are willing to sell Thier boobs and vaginas to anyone and anything to get money...

Once they reach 24 they start behaving like anyone who comes close to them must have marriage in mind...

personally.. I ain't paying no bride price for any gurl that's not a virgin,... Wether you are Christian, Muslim ,bhudist or repentant ashawo in any silly church group.....
I shall not pay to lodge toto and boobs people older than me have chop and remain just to make your irresponsible father happy.....I shall not concentrate on my life hustle and go and marry leftovers..

....nne if love was not blind when lots of people were eating your goodies... Love must not be blind when you want me to marry you, ..
If you want to marry, look fir the guy that disvirgined you....

They will tell you marriage is for companionship as if it's for bored people.. what do we call all the guys that bleeped you? ... Uncompanions?...

I no de pity women when I see them desperate.. there is nothing to marry these days
Sense full your head, you have said all, it is absolute stupidity to pay bride price for a non virgin.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Poetically09: 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
Olasyke:
Just another brother trying to sample born again pkekus. It was going to cast anyway.
no christ like tendency in the wild. Smh
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Talk2nanro(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2022
Prettychild:

I also hope you are a virgin because like attracts like
What a slowpoke! men can never be virgins, because it does not exist in men, women in the order hand was given a hymen to prove their virginity.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by SweetiliciousD: 2:48am On May 29, 2022
Channah1:

Chai, u get mouth ooo ...ah ah
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by achimendy(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2022
chiommy123:
Men they can never change.

Is like you didn't read the one's women did abi??
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by lebete3000: 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
ObaKlaz:
I knew it would get to this. So many predator 'brothers' like myself in the group.
My only pain be say I neva sample enough 'sisters' before everything cast.

Anyway, na to repackage and use new formats.

We are Redeemers
United in lust love
Jesus is for us
We shall conquer!

grin grin wink

So those babes dey gree fvck before marriage. That's great oh
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by achimendy(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Lol, when you finally get them, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

Haba, oya list them make we see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.