Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) (69573 Views)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Akharmony: 9:53am On May 28, 2022
to think you will not find ladies and men disguising to b real person on such platforms is a real joke. . .
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:54am On May 28, 2022
Repackaged,'bore again'olosho full that church,no be yaruba girl again? undecided
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Nonexisting: 9:54am On May 28, 2022
abhee007:
�� women ehh...my fear na to marry wetin yahoo boy don use finish.....I will marry if the gurl is a virgin apart from that we can only be Civil besties..lol

When they are 17 to 23 all that's in thier head is money, and they are willing to sell Thier boobs and vaginas to anyone and anything to get money...

Once they reach 24 they start behaving like anyone who comes close to them must have marriage in mind...

personally.. I ain't paying no bride price for any gurl that's not a virgin,... Wether you are Christian, Muslim ,bhudist or repentant ashawo in any silly church group.....
I shall not pay to lodge toto and boobs people older than me have chop and remain just to make your irresponsible father happy.....I shall not concentrate on my life hustle and go and marry leftovers..

....nne if love was not blind when lots of people were eating your goodies... Love must not be blind when you want me to marry you, ..
If you want to marry, look fir the guy that disvirgined you....

They will tell you marriage is for companionship as if it's for bored people.. what do we call all the guys that bleeped you? ... Uncompanions?...

I no de pity women when I see them desperate.. there is nothing to marry these days
Comrade, you have finished talk. How can a vaginarian get to the level of the picture below and expects a man to pay her brideprice when the man is not an idiot? What is there to pay for again? What is there to marry again? Companionship go to hell. God forbid.

5 Likes

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by abhee007(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
The world has entered the church. Randy men everywhere.

See the kind local Brothers wey full there self. That one with his jalopy shoes and baggy trousers or the one forming corporate with his alajor shomolu suit.
as jalopy as your boobs.... Ndi iberibe...
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2022
Havertz10:
Any guy man that allows a woman he is playing to have his picture is no guy man abeg, very careless behavior

The social media will sell the men out. No matter how hard he tries.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by judedwriter(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2022
First of all, why would Christians date openly in a famous and revered church like the RCCG?

Yes, many date in the rccg, but it isn't celebrated. It's more suitable and godly for Christians to court for marriage.

People date mostly for fun and fornication not marriage, these rccg Christians inclusive.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Gracey03(f): 10:03am On May 28, 2022
Wahala grin So no God fearing Husbands in the house of God again bayii grin grin

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by bonnyhope: 10:03am On May 28, 2022
Marriage!
Marriage!!
Marriage !!!

People can pretend just to have their ways

Men want to take advantage of the situation dating multiple ladies even in the church group.

Nigerians are just church goer, they Don't actually fear God, many will cheat when they are opportuned.

You can hardly find a sincere person these days be it man or woman

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 28, 2022
Everyone forming holy when they do worse offline in thier church groups undecided
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:05am On May 28, 2022
davien:
Lol. Birds have learnt to fly without pirching and hunters have learnt to shoot without aiming. The dating market is a game now, most people tell you what you want to hear to get what they want from you.
eneke nti oba!
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2022
This one weak my body oo grin grin grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by lusid: 10:09am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
The world has entered the church. Randy men everywhere.

See the kind local Brothers wey full there self. That one with his jalopy shoes and baggy trousers or the one forming corporate with his alajor shomolu suit.
get out of here. if I see you on this forum again. I will ruin you
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by gadgethead: 10:09am On May 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Church has no business in matchmaking, to the extent of creating a dating site

it's another form of control.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by lusid: 10:10am On May 28, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
No matter how single I am, dating app is never an option. You’ll find all sorts on a dating app
are you celibating?
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by olaarie(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2022
All these oloshos turn born again dey form innocent sisters. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by lusid: 10:12am On May 28, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Abeg someone drop the app link here so I can score some cheap redeem pussy and pay sister Agnes to provide weekend pussy services to me.

praise Jesus
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by drlateef: 10:12am On May 28, 2022
There’s no need to worry, Jesus will wipe away all the sins, let them continue deceiving themselves. Lol.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by bonnyhope: 10:13am On May 28, 2022
goodheart01:

Wetin men do u? Are u women any better? With your nose like pipe and neck like giraffe

Why the insult na

Dat girl try small o
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by gabbasin: 10:13am On May 28, 2022
Bro Damilare my niggar, him don service their kpekus finish before yawa gas

2 Likes

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by lusid: 10:16am On May 28, 2022
OriOko88:
I met a girl there last month.. She's visiting today from Ilorin. The truth it many of the members in that group re liberal Christians..judging by their conduct and appearance. None of them is a born again. Some girls there re even into coded runs. I don't know the category the one visiting me today is cos she no demand for tfare.. Mk i dey observe cool
after you smash her finish, pass am to me. my one pack of condom don dey gather dust
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by ednut1(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2022
Isaiah 4:1
King James Version
4 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Serves them right. They are all looking for well to do men only. The well to do guy’s should keep fucking and dumping them hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by ufotunang: 10:26am On May 28, 2022
They are just deceiving themselves...a dating group for sex

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by lusid: 10:27am On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
What?
Something created to solve a problem & it's bringing more problem. I won't blame men only since they said some sisters too dey do trial n error there.
I think RCCG need to look into some things they are doing. Like involving in politics directly & this dating stuff.
you've been getting on my nerves lately.
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Dchampion65: 10:27am On May 28, 2022
It's only connection in Christ that is error prove.

1 Like

Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by Simba00007(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
All these so called brothers

Brother will write ten names of ladies in a piece of paper asking god/pastor to chose one for him

Na really trial and error

Nonsense beings
so ladies don't do that grin
Re: Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) by iscom(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.