Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD (3079 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

SMH...
wat na??

He said something and i want to confirm if its tru or not.

Like seriously i dont know which one to bliv anymore, some says u re gay, some say u re fellow man like us while some came up with the allegation that u re just an ha*lot from ondo(God forbid)

So i want to satisfy my curiosity and know who is who.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 1:39pm On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wat na??

He said something and i want to confirm if its tru or not.

Like seriously i dont know which one to bliv anymore, some says u re gay, some say u re fellow man like us while some came up with the allegation that u re just an ha*lot from ondo(God forbid)

So i want to satisfy my curiosity and know who is who.

Ki wa ni tie ni gbogbo nkan to'n go on bayi?

O ga oo.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Maryam1234(f): 1:40pm On May 28, 2022
Following....
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 1:41pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

O ga oo.
Ahaa!! Se ese wa ninue ti mo ba mo ni?? grin grin
Sin no dey inside na.

And besides, se ondo egin ni e ni?
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
Yep. My job is getting more demanding and requires all the time I can get to be really productive. Also because with promotion comes more tasks and higher expectations; therefore for better performance to earn me more promotions in the shortest time, I've decided to quit this distraction of a forum full of toxic and bias people

So, I'll like to officially announce it now so you all don't start concluding blindly as usual.

Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Lol... grin

Please note that no negative words or energy would be welcomed here as that would be tantamount to instant back to sender.

See you, who do you want to leave Nairaland for? You better sit and calm your nerves because you will soon have one relationship problem that would bring you back asking questions. Besides who would you ask for advice offline when you noticed red flags from your numerous Rich cheesy suitors, we are the ones advising you since, so berra stay one place.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 3:23pm On May 28, 2022
truthsayer009:

See you, who do you want to leave Nairaland for? You better sit and calm your nerves because you will soon have one relationship problem that would bring you back asking questions. Besides who would you ask for advice offline when you noticed red flags from your numerous Rich cheesy suitors, we are the ones advising you since, so berra stay one place.

Who has relationship issues?
Who's even talking about relationship here?

I will never have relationship issues.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by suffering: 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
With less than a thousand comments here OP can kick the bucket and I won't give a care.

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by pocohantas(f): 4:11pm On May 28, 2022
Acidosis:

grin grin grin Omo, dem wash the dude with hypo for real. Someone that desperate can ruin his life.

CutehectĂ´r is always very quick to offer his space to random Nairalanders. It is not even about simping because he would do the same for a male. Some day I would understand why he takes such risk.

3 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Who has relationship issues?
Who's even talking about relationship here?

I will never have relationship issues.

Hmm you sure? Issalright
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2022
pocohantas:

CutehectĂ´r is always very quick to offer his space to random Nairalanders. It is not even about simping because he would do the same for a male. Some day I would understand why he takes such risk.

Oh, I see
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by doggedfighter(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

O ga oo.

Channa1 don't leave Nairaland for you are a born entertainer, please grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Channa1 don't leave Nairaland for you are a born entertainer, please grin

Hahahaaaaa... Sister Mii.
The men here don't like my guts ooo.... That's why I said let me give them a breathing space.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by shaggy007(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
Yep. My job is getting more demanding and requires all the time I can get to be really productive. Also because with promotion comes more tasks and higher expectations; therefore for better performance to earn me more promotions in the shortest time, I've decided to quit this distraction of a forum full of toxic and bias people

So, I'll like to officially announce it now so you all don't start concluding blindly as usual.

Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Lol... grin

Please note that no negative words or energy would be welcomed here as that would be tantamount to instant back to sender.

Back to sender?

Ok, you're a monumental f00l.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Heartstrings: 10:26pm On May 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Okay. cheesy sha make sure you close this akkant today and get a new one with a make-believe christ-like attitude.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lord! WHY DO Black People Have So Much Kids For? / My Life,my Mistakes,not Your Business...really? / Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.