Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD (3130 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Nobody: 5:18am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

What connect could you possibly be talking about?

When I needed the connections to afford me a decent place to live in, where were you?

Again, not important.

You build contacts and connections before time of need and not vice versa.

4 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by dangoteinlaw: 6:33am On May 28, 2022
blazingblender:
Serious u need to feel the peace
U made the right choice mehn
Most of the people here are mostly frustrated and let out their frustration any moment they are the chance
planning on leaving soon too. All I have to do is uninstall my designated browser for it and it's done. Over the years kids and senseless clowns has taken over the forum, gone are the days one had something to gain here but what do we have now aside tribalism and broken humans trying to drag you down with them. You made the right decision bro

2 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:00am On May 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

In addition most of them are extremely toxic when it comes to relationship matters, they don't believe in marriage bcoz they come from broken, dysfunctional, divorced homes.

Yeah you're right and most of them have obviously faced rejections upon rejections so they feel they can never get a lady to date them hence the bitterness towards the female gender here.

Imagine that one that calls himself sensualman. I just checked his profile yesterday (after seeing the hand he posted that didn't look like human hand) and discovered the guy the is not normal. As in....You could see it in his eyes and on his entire face that he needs help. I Immediately regretted ever responding to him. Realized I Just waisted my precious time all the while.

So many bitter and ugly souls.

My dear, na to ignore them be the best answer.

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 7:04am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Ki loón sé awon eleyi?
Awon wo??
Talo ti e ko e ni yooba??

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:05am On May 28, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
planning on leaving soon too. All I have to do is uninstall my designated browser for it and it's done. Over the years kids and senseless clowns has taken over the forum, gone are the days one had something to gain here but what do we have now aside tribalism and broken humans trying to drag you down with them. You made the right decision bro

Exactly! This is just the gospel truth.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:10am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Awon wo??
Talo ti e ko e ni yooba??

Kola nií.
Wo, ko bi ose ñ sé e lo si wáju Jere.

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Zonefree(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

One of the reasons I want to leave. See weird suggestion. undecided.

Coming at late hour to display your own insensitivity.

You're welcome o. Toh!
Cutehector:
just try first.. Then email me . Simple tasks can get you solutions
Cutehector, in your desperation to get kpekus, see how this low mentality vagina wash you with hypo cheesy

The earlier you realize there's no or few sensible girls here, the better for your sanity.

5 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by SensualMan: 7:20am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Yeah you're right and most of them have obviously faced rejections upon rejections so they feel they can never get a lady to date them hence the bitterness towards the female gender here.

Imagine that one that calls himself sensualman. I just checked his profile yesterday (after seeing the hand he posted that didn't look like human hand) and discovered the guy the is not normal. As in....You could see it in his eyes and on his entire face that he needs help. I Immediately regretted ever responding to him. Realized I Just waisted my precious time all the while.

So many bitter and ugly souls.

My dear, na to ignore them be the best answer.
So u expect me to be nice to u or give u money for FREE when all u eat, sleep, think are LIES? After being busted as a cheap wh*re' from ondo state? LMAO
Be bold to come outta ur shell, you see I bn on this forum for 9 yrs plus and I ain't anonymous cos I ain't gat sh*t to hide so do me the honours and put a face to the name if u ain't a two time lying wh*re' from ondo state bursted on this same forum.

Look for a lame excuse dear. I ain't gat no sympathy for crooks like u and I wish and pray ur condition degenerate further into Abyss where u gon eat from the trash. Ameeeen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:23am On May 28, 2022
SensualMan:

Look for a lame excuse dear. I ain't gat no sympathy for crooks like u and I wish and pray my condition degenerate further into Abyss where i gon eat from the trash.

Back to sender in Jesus name.
May your evil wish befall you in Jesus name.

Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:30am On May 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Cutehector, in your desperation to get kpekus, see how this low mentality vagina wash you with hypo cheesy

The earlier you realize there's no or few sensible girls here, the better for your sanity.

Non of the female in your lineage is as sensible and smart as I am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Zonefree(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Non of the female in your lineage is as sensible and smart as I am.

Alika... butterfly wan dey form bird.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 7:33am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Kola nií.
Wo, ko bi ose ñ sé e lo si wáju Jere.

sebi egun ni e??
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:35am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
sebi egun ni e??

Egungun nií.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 7:36am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Egungun nií.
Soro nau! grin

Se egun ni e ni abi ajashe?
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 7:38am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Soro nau! grin

Se egun ni e ni abi ajashe?

Pele o. CID.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 7:39am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Pele o. CID.
Ewo de ni ako bayii

Oode soro?

Mo serious.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by SensualMan: 7:46am On May 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Some men of this generation are wimps. See that one trying to form Mr Nice guy and see how he left the thread in shame.

I took pity on this sorry state of a human when she started her meaningless uncountable threads on how she was homeless, how her parents rejected her and all that bullsh*t. I offered the lunatic my house In lagos where no one is staying she declined the offer and opted I gave her money. Who does that?

8 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by phemmyfour: 7:48am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
Yep. My job is getting more demanding and requires all the time I can get to be really productive. Also because with promotion comes more tasks and higher expectations; therefore for better performance to earn me more promotions in the shortest time, I've decided to quit this distraction of a forum full of toxic and bias people

So, I'll like to officially announce it now so you all don't start concluding blindly as usual.

Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Lol... grin

Please note that no negative words or energy would be welcomed here as that would be tantamount to instant back to sender.
Can't wait for you to quit...less troll to worry about

6 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Ewo de ni ako bayii

Oode soro?

Mo serious.

Wo.. ma fi tie yin mi Lara. Ose aaro satide.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Corporate2020: 8:06am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
Yep. My job is getting more demanding and requires all the time I can get to be really productive. Also because with promotion comes more tasks and higher expectations; therefore for better performance to earn me more promotions in the shortest time, I've decided to quit this distraction of a forum full of toxic and bias people

So, I'll like to officially announce it now so you all don't start concluding blindly as usual.

Please note that no negative words or energy would be welcomed here as that would be tantamount to instant back to sender.

This lazy youth with no future ambition is so full of his empty self. Who invited you here in the first instance? My friend, you can go to hell

7 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:08am On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

This lazy youth with no future ambition is so full of his empty self. Who invited you here in the first instance? My friend, you can go to hell

Hm... Depression is real.

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by GrandfinaIe2021: 8:19am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

what is the issue between you and the moniker waist.bead?
Why is she trolling you often and did you scam her or something?

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by GrandfinaIe2021: 8:21am On May 28, 2022
SensualMan:
Some men of this generation are wimps. See that one trying to form Mr Nice guy and see how he left the thread in shame.

I took pity on this sorry state of a human when she started her meaningless uncountable threads on how she was homeless, how her parents rejected her and all that bullsh*t. I offered the lunatic my house In lagos where no one is staying she declined the offer and opted I gave her money. Who does that?
maybe that's a man behind the handle

5 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:22am On May 28, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
what is the issue between you and the moniker waist.bead?
Why is she trolling you often and did you scam her or something?

Oh.. is that moniker a she? Never knew.

Seriously, I don't know her.

Scam?? Please I'm not a scam, never scammed anyone otherwise create a thread asking if I've scammed anyone let that fellow come and say.

I don't even know anyone here.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 8:23am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Wo.. ma fi tie yin mi Lara. Ose aaro satide.
Lol, kini mofe fi yi e lara ju ola lo??

And kini ofe se laaro satide?? Se o fo ju aso lo ni??

Abi aaro yii lofe deactivati akanti e ni?

Omo ilu wo ni e joo?
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:24am On May 28, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
maybe that's a man behind the handle

You see now. Was still replying your question thinking you're different and here you are proving me wrong.

Wetin dey worry una with silly assumptions on this forum na? Atoh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:29am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, kini mofe fi yi e lara ju ola lo??

And kini ofe se laaro satide?? Se o fo ju aso lo ni??

Abi aaro yii lofe deactivati akanti e ni?

Omo ilu wo ni e joo?

Ibéérè.

Well... Mi o kò olá. So, o le fi yi mi Lara, ko tun fi Yi mi ka.

Omo Naija ni mi. Gbagbe alaye iyoku.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 8:37am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Ibéérè.

Well... Mi o kò olá. So, o le fi yi mi Lara, ko tun fi Yi mi ka.

Omo Naija ni mi. Gbagbe alaye iyoku.

Omo naija ni e mo mo, but se eru n ba e lati daruko eya e ni??

Ok, abi eru n ba e? Toba ribee boya ki o delete evleyin igba tooba ti sofunmi tan. Sugbon ridaju pe moti ka ki o to se bee.

See, a don taya to dey type yoruba o, d tin dey hard me. Saa sofunmi nkan ti mo bere lowo e.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Acidosis(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2022
SensualMan:

grin grin grin

But she made it clear from the onset na.

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Omo naija ni e mo mo, but se eru n ba e lati daruko eya e ni??

Ok, abi eru n ba e? Toba ribee boya ki o delete evleyin igba tooba ti sofunmi tan. Sugbon ridaju pe moti ka ki o to se bee.

See, a don taya to dey type yoruba o, d tin dey hard me. Saa sofunmi nkan ti mo bere lowo e.

Hahahaaa.. o sese bere.

I ain't telling you natin. Believe what you want.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Cuteh*ctor, in your desperation to get kpekus, see how this low mentality vagina wash you with hypo cheesy

grin grin grin Omo, dem wash the dude with hypo for real. Someone that desperate can ruin his life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Labor: The 'House Help' Phenomenom / Wives Rule Your Marriage / After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.