Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD (3117 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 8:43am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Hahahaaa.. o sese bere.

I ain't telling you natin. Believe what you want.

ok wait, se yoruba ni e?
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:46am On May 28, 2022
Acidosis:

grin grin grin Omo, dem wash the dude with hypo for real. Someone that desperate can ruin his life.

You don come again?
Did I ruin you in the past?

If I'm desperate like you claimed, won't I grab the offer to mail him Immediately he mentioned it? Or common sense did not tell you that?

Anyways, no need blaming common sense here because it's you who have eluded common sense.

Think before you talk.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 8:49am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ok wait, se yoruba ni e?

Ki nií.?? Fi mi le lorun tori olorun..

Ani mi o sofun e se. Oo je Simi?...
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by JovialJune(f): 8:54am On May 28, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

You don come again?

If I'm desperate like you claimed, won't I grab the offer to mail him Immediately he mentioned it? Or common sense did not tell you that?

Anyways, no need blaming common sense here because it's you who have eluded common sense.

Think before you talk.

You can't ruin my type baby girl grin

Don't stress it jare. You didn't mail him because he didn't offer money. Many people tried to help but you stood your ground (money or nothing).

Someone here jokingly told you to make connections on Nairaland but your adamant self responded in the most distasteful and irresponsible manner, as always.

I don't want to imagine your relationship with people in the real world.

My last advice for you would be to close this akkant cos as it is, e don cast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Nobody: 9:04am On May 28, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TO BILL SOMEBODY

Godbless you. Stupid format.
Better go and hustle. Surprisingly some simp will still put their head..nl girls have one pattern of format. And it stinks. They manipulate a lot.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
ok. Email me. I have few female friends who are willing to share apartment. I can talk to them. Easy peasy. But i need to meet you physically so i get to convince them at least i have met you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 9:08am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Ki nií.?? Fi mi le lorun tori olorun..

Ani mi o sofun e se. Oo je Simi?...

U can not enter heaven.

Ok let me bribe you, say ur price...
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 9:12am On May 28, 2022
Acidosis:

You can't ruin my type baby girl grin

Don't stress it jare. You didn't mail him because he didn't offer money. Many people tried to help but you stood your ground (money or nothing).

Someone here jokingly told you to make connections on Nairaland but your adamant self responded in the most distasteful and irresponsible manner, as always.

I don't want to imagine your relationship with people in the real world.

My last advice for you would be to close this akkant cos as it is, e don cast.

See how hard you're trying to make sense but still ended up sounding dumber with no clear cut direction of thoughts and ideas.

Please, try harder next time.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OBALOLA55(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Ewo de ni ako bayii

Oode soro?

Mo serious.
WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME ON YOUR FELLOW MAN, ABI YOU BE GAY
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 9:15am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U can not enter heaven.

Ok let me bribe you, say ur price...

Ki lon se eleyi?
Abi o yo?

Na you no go enter heaven. Me I don dey sitted in Christ Jesus in heaven already.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

See how hard you're trying to make sense but still ended up sounding dumber with no clear cut direction of thoughts and ideas.

Please, try harder next time.

Okay. cheesy sha make sure you close this akkant today and get a new one with a make-believe christ-like attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2022
OBALOLA55:

MUMU.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by GrandfinaIe2021: 9:28am On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin
Simps ehn cheesy
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by amanda2013(f): 9:40am On May 28, 2022
This op is always battle ready. Operation fire me I fire you. Her vawulence strength no be here.

2 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Ki lon se eleyi?
Abi o yo?

Na you no go enter heaven. Me I don dey sitted in Christ Jesus in heaven already.
there would always be gulf in difference between man and woman and this is one of the evidences.

Men/guys would never take offense in what i said up there, but here u turned it to fight.

Just ordinary play ooh, something that men would just laff off.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 9:50am On May 28, 2022
OBALOLA55:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no well ooh, how u take know?
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
there would always be gulf in difference between man and woman and this is one of the evidences.

Men/guys would never take offense in what i said up there, but here u turned it to fight.

Just ordinary play ooh, something that men would just laff off.

I know you meant it for jokes and I also joked with you but you're now taking offence. Why not see as a joke?

By the way, there are things you don't joke with cos there's power in the tongue. The bible also condemns all forms of jestings and mockery. So, let's be careful what we joke with before it becomes ones reality. That is why I'll always counter and cancel every negative words; jokes or no not.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Whois(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2022
She likes getting involve in argument (hence she opened a thread
LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD to announce leaving to those who cares) grin
amanda2013:
This op is always battle ready. Operation fire me I fire you. Her vawulence strength no be here.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

One of the reasons I want to leave. See weird suggestion. undecided.

Coming at a late hour to display your own insensitivity.

You're welcome o. Toh!

Shut up! You just want money from the young man. He is trying to help.

3 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2022
SensualMan:
Some men of this generation are wimps. See that one trying to form Mr Nice guy and see how he left the thread in shame.

I took pity on this sorry state of a human when she started her meaningless uncountable threads on how she was homeless, how her parents rejected her and all that bullsh*t. I offered the lunatic my house In lagos where no one is staying she declined the offer and opted I gave her money. Who does that?

Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

You don come again?

Think before you talk.

No you we're waiting to get the assurance that he will give you money.

2 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 10:59am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

I know you meant it for jokes and I also joked with you but you're now taking offence. Why not see as a joke?

By the way, there are things you don't joke with cos there's power in the tongue. The bible also condemns all forms of jestings and mockery. So, let's be careful what we joke with before it becomes ones reality. That is why I'll always counter and cancel every negative words; jokes or no not.

hmm, wahala with all these our over religious fellas. Everything with them is always boring, more reason i prefer to sit on the fence grin

Any small tin now Blood of Jesus don enter. So na my mouth go make u no enter evun abi grin
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OBALOLA55(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2022
amanda2013:
This op is always battle ready. Operation fire me I fire you. HIS vawulence strength no be here.
FIXED
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by henndukwe18: 11:47am On May 28, 2022
Channah1:
Yep. My job is getting more demanding and requires all the time I can get to be really productive. Also because with promotion comes more tasks and higher expectations; therefore for better performance to earn me more promotions in the shortest time, I've decided to quit this distraction of a forum full of toxic and bias people

So, I'll like to officially announce it now so you all don't start concluding blindly as usual.

Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Lol... grin

Please note that no negative words or energy would be welcomed here as that would be tantamount to instant back to sender.
who cares

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 11:59am On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
hmm, wahala with all these our over religious fellas. Everything with them is always boring, more reason i prefer to sit on the fence grin

Any small tin now Blood of Jesus don enter. So na my mouth go make u no enter evun abi grin

Nope. You are the boring one who used two pages, asking my tribe.

Your monotonous questions have been boring all along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by henndukwe18: 12:17pm On May 28, 2022
Mindlog:

Na you suppose to ask yourself dat question, who puts up a public notice when they want to disengage from Nairaland, If not one who craves for attention? cheesy cheesy cheesy
exactly

1 Like

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

Nope. You are the boring one who used two pages, asking my tribe.

Your monotonous questions have been boring all along.
how is me asking about ur tribe make me boring??

Besides i was not particular about the tribe, i just asked what side of yoruba are u
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by JovialJune(f): 1:04pm On May 28, 2022
Here for the laughs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by OlawaleBammie: 1:20pm On May 28, 2022
SensualMan:
So u expect me to be nice to u or give u money for FREE when all u eat, sleep, think are LIES? After being busted as a cheap wh*re' from ondo state? LMAO
Be bold to come outta ur shell, you see I bn on this forum for 9 yrs plus and I ain't anonymous cos I ain't gat sh*t to hide so do me the honours and put a face to the name if u ain't a two time lying wh*re' from ondo state bursted on this same forum.

Look for a lame excuse dear. I ain't gat no sympathy for crooks like u and I wish and pray ur condition degenerate further into Abyss where u gon eat from the trash. Ameeeen!
wait, baba abeg come

Abeg show me the thread where dem burst am if its tru.
Re: LEAVING NAIRALAND FOR GOOD by Channah1(f): 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wait, baba abeg come

Abeg show me the thread where dem burst am if its tru.

SMH...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Your Help And Honest Advice / My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law / Please Help A Confused Lady Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.