Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend (8411 Views)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by mkdonald(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Exactly.. if the relationship ain't working/ya no longer interested then pls cut it off.. regardless of what he did for you..you matter before any other thing or person..

He ain't the first and he is not gonna be the last.. undecided

you are not a grateful person
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Fcmb2022(f): 1:14pm On May 28, 2022
dontrulee:
Your job is never to impress a female, your job is to make a lady impress you! Know this and your financial status will improve. grin grin
How are u
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nazgul: 1:35pm On May 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This is where you people always get it wrong. Spend ur money on yourself or your family. Those girls appreciate nothing
You're wrong bro.

Regardless of the kind of love you shower on your family, a time would come in your life when you'll need to show love to someone. Someone that would mean the world to you, someone that would compliment your weakness and faults.

My post was aimed at spending on the right person when that time comes. Cos whether you like it or not you will definitely spend on the woman you love. The problem is for you to make sure that she's not the wrong person, cos if she is, then your investment wouldn't be reciprocated.

4 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Emma2Seconds: 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
Take It or Leave It " LOVE DOES NOT EXIST" all these I love you I no love you na pretence be learned for once ok. I come in peace. I remain indaboski bahose (non preacher of love ❤️)[b][/b]
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nazgul: 1:43pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

How will you know a girl that will value you later..
A girl that reciprocates your love and gestures values you.

A girl who sees buying you gifs as part of her own commitment values you.

A girl who uses her money to throw you a surprise birthday party for you values you.

A girl who always have your back whenever you're financially down values you.

A girl that listens to you and go out of her way to make you happy values you.

A girl who values, appreciates and is contended with the little you give to her values you.

A girl who can say no to the proposal of a guy who is more handsome and financially stable than you values you.

A girl who can't bring herself down to cheat on you values you.

One of the greatest problem most guys make is falling for the wrong girl and forcing/begging her to love them. Truth is any girl you beg to love you would never respect you, she might cling to you for a while if you're financially buoyant, but she'll happily give herself to street boys worse than you to ravage her. And you would end up regretting or contemplating suicide cos no matter what you do for her, she doesn't love you and never will.

The rule is to look for someone who you're guaranteed feels the same way, and not someone whom you'd keep asking and asking if she does love you over and over again and coming to Nairaland to worry us about how your girlfriend doesn't reply your messages, or calls or how she constantly asks you for money even though you're still struggling.

advanceDNA:

Oga ade...spend on your self and your family..
Lol...I don't know why most guys love this line. Truth is no matter how much you choose to spend on yourself and your family, you'll still need someone special in your life. My post was aimed at making sure whoever you choose to spend on is the right person.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 2:01pm On May 28, 2022
Nazgul:

A girl that reciprocates your love and gestures values you.

A girl who sees buying you gifs as part of her own commitment values you.

A girl who uses her money to throw you a surprise birthday party for you values you.

A girl who always have your back whenever you're financially down values you.

A girl that listens to you and go out of her way to make you happy values you.

A girl who values, appreciates and is contended with the little you give to her values you.

A girl who can say no to to the proposal of a guy who is more handsome and financially stable than you values you.

A girl who can't bring herself down to cheat on you values you.

One of the greatest problem most guys make is falling for the wrong girl and forcing/begging her to love them. Truth is any girl you beg to love you would never respect you, she might cling to you for a while if you're financially buoyant, but she'll happily give herself to street boys worse than you to ravage her. And you would end up regretting or contemplating suicide cos no matter what you do for her, she doesn't love you and never will.

The rule is to look for someone who you're guaranteed feels the same way, and not someone whom you'd keep asking and asking if she does love you over and over again and coming to Nairaland to worry us about how your girlfriend doesn't reply your messages, or calls or how she constantly asks you for money even though you're still struggling.

Lol...I don't know why most guys love this line. Truth is no matter how much you choose to spend on yourself and your family, you'll still need someone special in your life. My post was aimed at making sure whoever you choose to spend on is the right person.

Im not saying we dont need someone special..
We all do...m saying theres no need overly go out of your way for anybody...

Im an advocate of i buy you iphone 12 ..u buy me ps5.....but how many girls around do this things...women are veey smart..they love with their head alot...before woman will collect loan at work to buy her husband car, or somethimg very expensive ...hell will freeze over....but they expect you to do heaven for them..you will find men goimg out of their way to make their woman extra comfortable just because she has he wife title.....and when they want to betray you...u will hear ..i ddnt force you....thats why theres no point going investing or doing anything too serious for any woman...at the end of the day...u are just a penís that can be changed...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nazgul: 2:10pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Im an advocate of i buy you iphone 12 ..u buy me ps5.....but how many girls around do this things...women are veey smart..they love with their head alot...before woman will collect loan at work to buy her husband car, or somethimg very expensive ...hell will freeze over....but they expect you to do heaven for them..you will find men goimg out of their way to make their woman extra comfortable just because she has he wife title.....and when they want to betray you...u will hear ..i ddnt force you....thats why theres no point going investing or doing anything too serious for any woman...at the end of the day...u are just a penís that can be changed...
Read my post again you'll understand it much better.

If you've officially dated a girl for 3 months, and she hasn't spend a dime on you it means you're with the wrong person.

I have a friend who lost his job during the covid lockdown of 2020, his girlfriend paid his rent and raised money for him to start a provision shop. Girls like that still exists out there. The problem is that we guys are looking for boobs, hips, nyash, curves and baby skin, and would ditch a decent girl for an opportunity to bed these leeches.

When you're dating a leech you can't expect her to act otherwise, she's a leech and would definitely act like one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Dmacqh(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
When he was spending and sacrificing for you , where’s your heart and choice ?
As long as his mumu was in your favour , you didn’t force him .
Now you are learned , wiser and perhaps more beautiful and probably met bigger shots , he’s out of your league .
Where someone wealth is , that’s where the person heart will be .
To every man out there , don’t spend what you can’t forget in relationship to avoid heartbreaking breakfast.
Draw line between kindness and pussy slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 2:15pm On May 28, 2022
Nazgul:

Read my post again you'll understand it much better.

If you've officially dated a girl for 3 months, and she hasn't spend a dime on you it means you're with the wrong person.

I have a friend who lost his job during the covid lockdown of 2020, his girlfriend paid his rent and raised money for him to start a provision shop. Girls like that still exists out there. The problem is that we guys are looking for boobs, hips, nyash, curves and baby skin, and would ditch a decent girl for an opportunity to bed these leeches.

When you're dating a leech you can't expect her to act otherwise, she's a leech and would definitely act like one.

I get you now

By the way...are you saying girls with boóbs, yansh, and curves are leeches?? grin grin
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Rexymania(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2022
When I born finish, wetin I go use woman eye see? God help us

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by noCAP(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
Never spend more than 2% of what you earn on a woman. It's not worth it. Speaking from experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2022
Same old same old cry

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Divay22(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
But how can you just cap this nonsense to a guy who has done so much for you undecided
Even if you want to leave him, at least do it amicably...
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
Niggars will never learn help family members no. na to spend money for ashawo wey no get dignity. idiots
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
Niggars will never learn help family members no. na to spend money for ashawo wey no get dignity. idiots

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Victorchucks551: 4:10pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetvie:
Man down cry
I have learnt my Lesson from this particular post
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Emmanuel909090: 4:11pm On May 28, 2022
It's obvious he helped an ingrate, I know them very well

An ingrate will always use that statement, " i didn't beg you to " once they feel they are comfortable enough.

But regret has never failed them at last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by GboyegaD(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2022
Why are the guys more pained?

In as much as the lady did not do well with her actions/ intents, the guy to choose to go above and beyond. Never give what you can't afford to lose in a relationship. If you need to sacrifice, make it because you are willing and you want to do it not because you are expecting something in return.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by VandalSavage(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2022
I love reading stories like this grin

Simps must learn by force cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by iamgprince: 4:47pm On May 28, 2022
None of my business kiss
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by macfish101(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2022
No be lie she talk. She never forced him. Give freely from your heart, your reward is in heaven. We move
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2022
Nazgul:
She's right, most guys spend blindly on a girl and expect to trap her with his sacrifice. Some guys even force and beg their girls to accept their gestures, then complain when she changes, guys should learn to spend on girls that appreciate and value their sacrifice.

guys should learn to spend on girls that appreciate and value their sacrifice.

And what should girls learn to do? undecided
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Ifakiland(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2022
Playloaded:
I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend As She Dumps Him

In the chat, she mentioned that he paid her school fees and housed her but she does not want him to guilt-trip her into staying with him.

A chat between a man and his girlfriend who ended their relationship regardless of how generous he has been to her has been shared online.

It seems he had brought up all the things he did for her in the past as a way to discourage her from dumping him, but she asked him not to use all that to trap her.

In the chat, she mentioned that he paid her school fees and housed her but she does not want him to guilt-trip her into staying with him.

She said she is grateful for everything and noted that he chose to do all those things out of his own will and she did not beg him.

In response, the man expressed shock that she decided to end their relationship despite the fact that he had given her everything.

Read Below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-didnt-beg-you-to-pay-my-fees-dont-use-it-to-trap-me-lady-tells-boyfriend-as-she-dumps-him/
The simp deserves it, he's a real man after all....Simpson will have sense by force
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Sweetvie: 7:07pm On May 28, 2022
Victorchucks551:

I have learnt my Lesson from this particular post
Lol
One must learn to avoid been a victim smiley

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by galadima77(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

They won't listen...
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I was complimenting one Igbo girl in the presence of her mother.
Told her I am going to marry her as a joke.

And the mother said "she go soon enter school o".
If you wan marry am, make you start to dey show am.

I just dey look am.
grin grin The woman clear you sharply. No just dey admire the commodity. Are you ready to pay?
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by abokikhalifa: 7:57pm On May 28, 2022
Mumu man, them never leave you now ?
Keep spending for girls o.
Your eyes go clear very soon.

When i see young boys taking their girls to expensive places in Nigeria and spend lavishly on them, i just laugh. So of this guys think their girl loves them, my brother na your money she dey enjoy.

I pray this set of boys don't go broke at old age when they will be needing this money the most.

Girls will only waste your time and money.

If you want to get a girl, look for a girl that come from a good home and not a broken home. Make sure you study her family very well. That's if you want to marry her.
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Proudlysalga: 8:21pm On May 28, 2022
Bad girl. She just give the innocent guy "yam head" chop.
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nazgul: 9:50pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

I get you now

By the way...are you saying girls with boóbs, yansh, and curves are leeches?? grin grin
Nope. But any girl who spends her whole life on social media advertising her looks is certainly a leech. Cos she's obviously jobless and would need hórney guys to keep maintaining her expensive looks.

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by dontrulee: 9:50pm On May 28, 2022
Fcmb2022:

How are u

My darling sweetheart, where have you been na?
I missed you so much. I am doing great and you??
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Ofunaofu: 11:12am On May 29, 2022
CSTRR:

I was complimenting one Igbo girl in the presence of her mother.
Told her I am going to marry her as a joke.

And the mother said "she go soon enter school o".
If you wan marry am, make you start to dey show am.

I just dey look am.
Dey plan your exit as e say the girl and her mother wan cash out for your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood / Closed / I Don't Understand Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.