Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu (17108 Views)

Peter Obi: Excuses, Non-performance Won’t Define My Presidency / 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:40am On May 28, 2022
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress and a presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has promised that if elected he would bring economic prosperity, peace, security, and political stability to the country.

This was according to a statement titled, ‘My Vision for Nigeria,’ signed on Friday by his Director of Media and Communication, Mr Bayo Onanuga.

The statement, disclosing Tinubu’s five-point agenda, quoted the former Lagos governor as pledging to make Nigeria the pride of Africa if his presidential ambition becomes a reality in 2023.

He promised “a vibrant and thriving democracy and a prosperous nation with a fast-growing industrial base, capable of producing the most basic needs of the people and exporting to other countries of the world.”

The statement further revealed that “Tinubu also promised to create six new Regional Economic Development Agencies, which will establish sub-regional industrial hubs to exploit each zone’s competitive advantage and optimise their potential for industrial growth.”

Meanwhile, a group of women in the APC, Ondo State Women for Tinubu, has appealed to the National Chairman of the party, Abdullahi Adamu, to ensure transparency and allow party delegates to choose a candidate of their choice at the presidential primary.

The leader of the group, Mrs Bola Ige, in a statement on Friday, said although there was a provision for a consensus candidate in the APC constitution, it should be a valid consensus where all the aspirants would sign a written document to show that they all agreed with the consensus.

Ige said, “In the spirit of justice, equity, and fair play, our great party should allow all the presidential aspirants to go for the primaries. Let the people determine who will be their president.”

“ Plans to force the people to support a purported aspirant will surely bring hatred and disunity in APC and jeopardize our chances in the general election.”

https://punchng.com/my-presidencyll-spell-prosperity-for-all-says-tinubu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1653728263

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:40am On May 28, 2022
Whoever that's deceiving this man will never know peace.. They keep giving him false hope to be issuing statements even when the reality is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind...

His advisers won't let him be until they finish draining him .. Very unfortunate !!!

514 Likes 64 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 10:42am On May 28, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the most influential politician of this era. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

509 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Whazar(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2022
Has it turned to that?

Beg? Thought you were the jargaban

315 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 10:43am On May 28, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

507 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 10:45am On May 28, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , on your mandate we stand.

507 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by KoronaKola: 10:47am On May 28, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by RobustRoad: 10:48am On May 28, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:49am On May 28, 2022
The comment above me and the one below me are from same person. An amala and ewedu 30k stipend miscreant

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by TallerKola: 10:50am On May 28, 2022
Jagaban Borgu will be the president no matter what.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:51am On May 28, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

30k amala and ewedu stipend at work. You keep creating different accounts to type same old garbage.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 10:52am On May 28, 2022
Jagaban A forward thinker and a master strategist

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by BowlingTall: 10:53am On May 28, 2022
ABAT is the answer. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Bobloco: 10:53am On May 28, 2022
By June 7, e go clear

313 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 10:55am On May 28, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

507 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:55am On May 28, 2022
A shameless Tilumpoo urchin using different accounts to spam the thread. See wetin hunger dey cause.

322 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
Baba Tinubu , the most influential politician of this era.

507 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by helinues: 10:57am On May 28, 2022
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari are playing games which they have been keeping to themselves for long.

Na to allow them to complete their games before the Apc primary
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Esama: 10:57am On May 28, 2022
You are the next president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 10:58am On May 28, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , your direction is what we will follow. Again, jagaban till eternity

507 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by iwaeda: 10:58am On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress and a presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has promised that if elected he would bring economic prosperity, peace, security, and political stability to the country.

This was according to a statement titled, ‘My Vision for Nigeria,’ signed on Friday by his Director of Media and Communication, Mr Bayo Onanuga.

The statement, disclosing Tinubu’s five-point agenda, quoted the former Lagos governor as pledging to make Nigeria the pride of Africa if his presidential ambition becomes a reality in 2023.

He promised “a vibrant and thriving democracy and a prosperous nation with a fast-growing industrial base, capable of producing the most basic needs of the people and exporting to other countries of the world.”

The statement further revealed that “Tinubu also promised to create six new Regional Economic Development Agencies, which will establish sub-regional industrial hubs to exploit each zone’s competitive advantage and optimise their potential for industrial growth.”

Meanwhile, a group of women in the APC, Ondo State Women for Tinubu, has appealed to the National Chairman of the party, Abdullahi Adamu, to ensure transparency and allow party delegates to choose a candidate of their choice at the presidential primary.

The leader of the group, Mrs Bola Ige, in a statement on Friday, said although there was a provision for a consensus candidate in the APC constitution, it should be a valid consensus where all the aspirants would sign a written document to show that they all agreed with the consensus.

Read Also
I broke up Lagos APC under Tinubu, I will emerge gov without his approval – PDP governorship candidate, Jandor
Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi, Bello others await Buhari, court clears Jonathan
Aspirants who didn’t buy forms with own money risk disqualification by court – Lawyers
Ige said, “In the spirit of justice, equity, and fair play, our great party should allow all the presidential aspirants to go for the primaries. Let the people determine who will be their president.”

“ Plans to force the people to support a purported aspirant will surely bring hatred and disunity in APC and jeopardize our chances in the general election.”

https://punchng.com/my-presidencyll-spell-prosperity-for-all-says-tinubu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1653728263

Copyright PUNCH.

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

Like we have in Lagos grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2022
"Tinubu begs"
You must Sha add your own grin

Lemme also ask you, what has Tinubu done to you?
pinkPUSSY:
Whoever that's deceiving this man will never know peace.. They keep giving him false hope to be issuing statements even when the reality is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind...

His advisers won't let him be until they finish draining him .. Very unfortunate !!!

507 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 11:00am On May 28, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

BowlingTall:
ABAT is the answer. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

Weak6Exers:
Jagaban A forward thinker and a master strategist

TallerKola:
Jagaban Borgu will be the president no matter what.

RobustRoad:

KoronaKola:
Jagaban makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

bicoloratrite9:
Asiwaju oko Remi , on your mandate we stand.
cuddlyaplasta4:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

stainedanisus1:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the most influential politician of this era. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

Helinues used different accounts to type these. Hunger is real. 30k amala and ewedu stipend gang

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by ajekpaks(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2022
We will vote for you sir... because we Nigerians never want to move forward, we prefer backwards ever...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 11:02am On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
"Tinubu begs"

Lemme also ask you, why has Tinubu done to you?

MPAMA!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by helinues: 11:02am On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
"Tinubu begs"

Lemme also ask you, why has Tinubu done to you?

Tinubu's sin to them is the way he Tinubu has been outsmarting them in the game of politics .

The combination of all their Politicians no reach half of Tinubu.

So the hatred should be expected. You can only get jealous of those who are doing better than you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by KoronaKola: 11:03am On May 28, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon slayer of Meth cannibals.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2022
Exactly.
It's out of JEALOUSY grin

You don't beef who's below you, you beef who Only is above you
helinues:

Tinubu's sin to them is the way he Tinubu has been outsmarting them in the game of politics .

The combination of all their Politicians no reach half of Tinubu.

So the hatred should be expected. You can only get jealous of those who are doing better than you.

505 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Reality3080: 11:04am On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

u can see what hate is doing to your region now,ugm just killed kings,elders n youths n all these cos of hate for buhari

Your hate is making everyone reject your candidate cos nobody will give power to a toxic n hate filled tribe

U have started hating on tinubu now let’s see where that hate will land u

What’s tinubu offense to u igbos?
What did tinubu steal from u?
Worry more about how labor party will win just 1 state in Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by RobustRoad: 11:05am On May 28, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser / We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.