Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu (17111 Views)

Peter Obi: Excuses, Non-performance Won’t Define My Presidency / 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go again another anuofia, Anukpama ewu Gambia a k a Eze idiala on the loose again. I swear you go enter motorway naked las las.

Wetin be Anukpama and Eze idiala, this gbegiri gulping boy.

Asiwin Omo ale. Oloriburuku
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by gaby(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
Prosperity gbe ehi é
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by JonJozzy: 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

That is not the point. The point is what prosperity has his being Governor and Jagaban brought to the people of Lagos for the past 20yrs or more?
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Dearlord(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
Something tells me that this old man will be the Nigerian president, he will be 1,000,000x better than any Nigeria president dead or alive even though I have seen no candidate of my choice
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by player007(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by eeetuk(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
"The national leader of the All Progressives Congress and a presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has promised that if elected he would bring economic prosperity, peace, security, and political stability to the country."

Is it too late for Mr. Bola Tinubu to start rolling out his policies?
In political campaigns, a candidate for election usually rolls out of their administration policie first, then, talk about themselves last. But Mr. Tinubu was doing the opposite. When Mr. Tinubu opened his presidential campaign a few months ago, he talked about how rich he is. He never talked about his vision and what he would do if elected until now. I bet you he has seen something most of us don't know about. My guess is that Mr. Tinubu has just realized vice president Osinbayo is surging ahead of him in upcoming APC primaries votes.

So, if Mr. Tinubu has the number to prove vice president Osinbayo has surged ahead of him in delegate counts, what Mr. Tinubu should do at this dying minutes is to start drawing contrast between his policies and those of Mr. Osinbayo. That will expose vice president Osinbayo temperament on how he will handle crisis ---allowing voters to choose between the two candidates.

I think Southwest geopolitical zone is going to decide whether Mr. Tinubu or Osinbayo receives APC presidential ticket. That is because no other APC presidential aspirants will fair well in delegates count during the primaries from the zone.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
Tinubu one be president by all means
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by asksteve(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2022
The same electoral promises you made on behalf of Buhari in 2015/2019. You have come again. This time round, Nigerians cannot be deceived again for the third time by the same Bola Tinubu. You had better go and pick your SDP form before INEC closes the window.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by toujurs: 1:44pm On May 28, 2022
Your papa undecided Ole
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Obesity(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2022
Na lie
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by ubongdo33: 1:49pm On May 28, 2022
Tinubu will not only win the apc primaries but he will lose woefully at the general elections next year.
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2022
Rogue

Thunder faya you and your prosperity
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Princeton92(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2022
Heard that before
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Funflipper: 1:58pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Whoever that's deceiving this man will never know peace.. They keep giving him false hope to be issuing statements even when the reality is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind...

His advisers won't let him be until they finish draining him .. Very unfortunate !!!

Whatelse do you know besides selling pink cookies in plastic jars?
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Lightorder: 2:00pm On May 28, 2022
If I love the way Lagos is today. The activities of LASTMA brigands , all roads in my LCDA and many close by , state backed owoda boys , then I will vote you to replicate it on the national level. You don’t need to beg sir
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Those guys having many monikers to promote their candidates ehn, and for religious end-time messages ehn, their matter, o sumi! E tire me!

Helinues used different accounts to type these. Hunger is real. 30k amala and ewedu stipend gang
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
Bar1941:

Flat head, you run from pillar to post checking every thread where Tinubu's name is mentioned or even not mentioned, writing rubbish. Just check how many time you alone quote people on this front page, that will show you your level of obsession and madness over Tinubu's issues. Sooner you will start picking paper on the floor across the country trying to check if Tinubu's name is printed on them and you know what that means?

WHO IS THIS HUNGRY RAT RUNNING AROUND MY FEET?

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by holaralph(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2022
LORI IRO
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

I wonder why the Mods allow this I have reported them tire same person behind those account.

Helinues used different accounts to type these. Hunger is real. 30k amala and ewedu stipend gang

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880helinu: 2:40pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari are playing games which they have been keeping to themselves for long.

Na to allow them to complete their games before the Apc primary
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880helinu: 2:40pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
"Tinubu begs"
You must Sha add your own grin

Lemme also ask you, what has Tinubu done to you?
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880helin: 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Tinubu's sin to them is the way he Tinubu has been outsmarting them in the game of politics .

The combination of all their Politicians no reach half of Tinubu.

So the hatred should be expected. You can only get jealous of those who are doing better than you.
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880helin: 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Exactly.
It's out of JEALOUSY grin

You don't beef who's below you, you beef who Only is above you
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880heli: 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

If nobody talk about you, you are nobody. Them talking about Tinubu is necessary cos Tinubu is Somebody.
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880heli: 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

See their tears below
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880h: 2:44pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Lagosians are suffering, if not for the private sector with its capital @ Broad Street, these APC Criminals in Lagos State have stolen next generation money from the state.
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880helinu: 2:48pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
He who fights & runs away, will live to fight another day.

Jagaban ran away from Sani Abacha, was in exile for 3 years or more, today he is the same person causing political havoc.

Life will take its course.
[/s]
Re: 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu by 1880helinu: 2:48pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
He wants Forbes to recognize him ahead of Aliko Dangote as the richest black man, that is why he needs to be the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[/s]
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe they will bury him with the money, because he is the first person to steal from the treasury of a state?

Corporate2020 best believe after the convention you will change your moniker to politicalMumurist2020.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.