Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family (56921 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by od501: 12:25pm On May 28, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa declares 2 weeks sit-at-home before 2023 elections. Replies Nnamdi Kanu's family

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1530418114965520384

So...IPOB can't pay an assassin to kpuff this FG stooge? He is making the whole struggle look stupid

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
mrtheo33:
I don't blame this fool I blame our Governors in the South East who is condoning this fool and the IPOB. They should write the Finnish Government and request that that fool be repatriated let him come here and be giving to sit at home.
The same Finland that has been a place of refuge to terrorist group Pkk which has been terrorizing turkey for years. The Turkish government has requested the extradition of these terrorists to no avail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by gadgethead: 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
MrAnele:
Why do I find this funny.. 2 weeks sit at home.. Kukuma call am Quarantine

But jokes apart tho. Why must the black man choose the hard way all the time. Why must the black man always choose war, why must he always choose death, why must he always choose stupidity over common sense.. These guys don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore.. All what they are asking for is simple referendum. Just referendum, nothing else. I just tire.

The issue is too complicated than mere referendum or a separatist state. There is no clear border that can separate the southeast from Nigeria. And when they start to kill themselves (like they are already doing), Nigeria will have to bear the brunt of millions of refugees fleeing from the southeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by lolu2019: 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
Ekpa or woteva,e no go beta for u if u no follow observe the two weeks sit at home.barawo banza.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by nisai: 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Great decision from Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku grin
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
redcliff:

what happened to your hands and mouth? you no fit report am? abi you think say they are foolish and dont know what is going on?

Till you exhausted your miserable life, don't you ever quote me again. My comment wasn't directed to fools nor anyone with less interest. If the message doesn't suit you, please keep strolling.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 12:28pm On May 28, 2022
Zeeku:
Simon Ekpe, Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi, your evil plan will not work in South East

Please add Kanu, Abaribe, Kalu, Charly Boy.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 12:29pm On May 28, 2022
od501:

So...IPOB can't pay an assassin to kpuff this FG stooge? He is making the whole struggle look stupid

Gangs fighting over turf.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by redcliff: 12:30pm On May 28, 2022
Ddworld:

Till you exhausted your miserable life, don't you ever quote me again. My comment wasn't directed to fools nor anyone with less interest. If the message doesn't suit you, please keep strolling.

miserable, fools.....lol.
you for go create your own forum if you no wan make anybody talk to you. like i said, you for first go report am as na you bring up the idea...yeye.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by zoedew: 12:31pm On May 28, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa declares 2 weeks sit-at-home before 2023 elections. Replies Nnamdi Kanu's family

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1530418114965520384
This is how an Igbo will get elected as Nigerian President! Isn’t it? Peter Obi and his Igbo kith and kin seeking to be Nigerian President are wasting their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2022
MrAnele:
Why do I find this funny.. 2 weeks sit at home.. Kukuma call am Quarantine

But jokes apart tho. Why must the black man choose the hard way all the time. Why must the black man always choose war, why must he always choose death, why must he always choose stupidity over common sense.. These guys don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore.. All what they are asking for is simple referendum. Just referendum, nothing else. I just tire.
Who is asking for the referendum? Kanu, Simon Ekpa? Who are those two to speak on behalf of a region that have governors, senators, reps, state houses of assembly, local gov chairmen, councilors? They should reach out to their elected representatives to formally request a referendum. That's how it is done world-wide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Great decision from Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku grin

This is not a great decision but a dull one. This man claims to fight for people's freedom but he does that by trampling on the freedom of others.

People should be free to vote, do their businesses and worship..

He is becoming a drawback to his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Benmob: 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
pachigo001:
have you solve the problem of skull mining in your region Someone who's house is on fire does not chase rat
mumu like u,are u more Igbo than me, my two brothers are business men in Anambra which diz sit at down is affecting their business and u are here happy for diz useless 2 week sit at home,diz idiot Ekpa is talking about that is far away Finland. Sorry only jobless and lazy pple think like d way u think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
FACELESS COWARD. angryYOU INCITE GULLIBLE, MISGUIDED,FRUSTRATED, LOOFER IGBO YOUTHS TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE IN IGBOLAND,WHEN YOU ARE CAPTURED NOW YOU WILL DENY LIKE KANU ALL YOUR PROPAGANDA.
YOU THINK KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR. sad
YOU ARE A WILD ANIMAL AND YOU WILL BE HUNTED DOWN LIKE A STRAY DOG/A BEAST IN FINLAND WHERE YOU ARE HIDDING. angryYOUR HEINOUS CRIMES WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED,THE SACRILEDGES YOU COMMITTED IN IGBOLAND SPILLING INNOCENT BLOOD BY GOD ALMIGHTY WILL FISH YOU OUT FROM TODAY SIMON EKPA OR WHATEVER UGKY NAME YOU BEAR IFSHA. undecided angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Kanu said the same in 2019. I didn't hear the uproar from the east then.

Bro I said they are mentally lost and genetically confused. Buhari has come to SE twice and Osibanjo went their pls why haven't they make attempt on both men to show their strenght?

Bloody lousy, foul mouthed Bleep-tards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:35pm On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, everyone is pretending as if this is not the same thing Kanu was doing.

Who initiated the sit at home?
Who created ESN and armed them to kill anyone who disobeys him?
Who said only Jews and Christains are allowed in southeast?
Who called Igbo christains attending Yoruba churches fools?
Who said anyone who doesn't accept his theories should leave southeast for him?

This guy hid his children in London, and he's busy sending your children to cause terror. Most of them don't know 2 of his children are graduates of an expensive western university. He was busy wearing Fendi, traveling around the world, ordering Ashawos, and also ordering you guys to kill yourself from TWITTER. Soo funny.

Nigerians never disappoint, same thing many are ready to do for politicians. In this life just be rich, and be the one controlling, on the long run, the rich people would still be the ones controlling the divided regions, don't expect them to visit you in your face me I face you, telling you, you are the next president or king, that's if you are alive sef.

You're yarning complete and utter SHIT!

Mazi Kanus' call for sit-at-home was for commemoration of the Biafrans that were murdered during the uncivil war of 67-70! His was adviced and he never sent anyone out to enforce it! The every monday sit-at-home was initiated by IPOB after Mazi kanu was kidnapped....and even i was against this at the time as it watered down the effects of the civil-disobedience act and was harmful to the regions economy! IPOB later called it off, but by then the wicked northern hegemonic forces (in and around Aso-Rock and in control of the security bodies) had seen an opening which they hoped to use to try and turn Ndigbo against IPOB and cast the organisation as a 'terrorist' group in the eyes of the int'l community! The ekpa scoundrel (either knowingly or unknowingly) and agents on social-media like nairaland were and are still being used to actualise this agenda!

Can you show links to prove your assertion that Mazi Kanu created ESN to 'kill anyone who disagrees with him'...including your assertion that he said 'only Jews and Christians are allowed in the south-east'!?

I do recall he said something negative about Igbos attending Yoruba churches, and this to me had some basis because these mega churches owned by Yoruba General Overseers NEVER site any of their projects anywhere in the south-east....NEVER! Be it universities, estates, TV stations, or other businesses! All they care for is to collect tithes! He may have been a bit brash and rude in how he said it, but Nigeria at this point has passed the point of pretence and trying to be diplomatic....which was how Mazi Kanu was when he started out! He only turned brash and unapologetic with his views when Buharis' armed goons where killing peaceful IPOB agitators in cold-blood and the rest of Nigeria (including these Yoruba church leaders) were either saying nothing about the murders, or where actually cheering them on! So he must have said 'fck it....let me say things as they are without sugar-coating anything'! In any case, he latter apologised for anything he may have said which was seen as offensive by the Yoruba!

Mazi kanus' 'theories' as you put it have the singular objective of freeing Ndigbo in particular and Biafra/East in general from the clutches of the killing field and prison of 'one Nigeria'....a slave camp owned and controlled by the Fulani hegemony! Any Igbo you see disagreeing with this premise is either a greedy, self-serving house-nigger....or his paternity is suspect! shocked
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2022
Kirkman:

So after 7 years till now you still don't know that Buhari nor send anybody papa at all. It's not his region that is being affected so nothing concern am at all.
lol. Bro Buhari is the coldest president in the whole world.
Make SE continue to sit at home. Make we see who the thing go pain

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by paramakina202: 12:36pm On May 28, 2022
Simon Ekpa and supporters are mad.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by ofwest47(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Dead and buried Biafra, who are the True owners of your so called Biafra Are the True owners of Bight of Biafra (CALABA, OGOJA, RIVERS) See Atlastic Geography of West Africa, calling for Biafra rather than the true Republic of Nigeria. Republic of like their Co ownerships of coastal Atlantic Oceanic areas like Bight of Benin and Bight of Guinea called Guinea-Bissau.
The I Before Others (courtesy of Zik ) calling for Biafra is an attempt to enslave Calaba , Ogoja ,Rivers people the ownerships of oil and gas systems in the COR Region.
So Enough is Enough ___ Ukpabi Asika.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by christistruth01: 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
nku5:
IPOB/ Simon Ekpa and their clowns are going against what Ojukwu said about getting a new country by violence. Bloody efulefus

Please where can I read that newswatch magazine online
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Ambrosini1985: 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Don't worry Ekpa simon hands must touch u. You are there instigating kill on daily basis here.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by jackobi(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2022
He can't be serious
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Thomasankara(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
Ddworld:

Nigerians should report this Buffon to the Finnish government.

He needs to be dealt with

More like he needs to be finished.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Olastep(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
It is well
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by gbemishile: 12:40pm On May 28, 2022
Ope oo.
5% go soon turn to 0
Whoever tell una make una no sit at home for election,na bastard
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2022
ufotunang:
...dialogue is the only solution to this IPOB issues with the federal government, no problem without a solution..m.how long will the south east continue like this

How long??! That depends on their youths, elders and leaders.

When they are all tired, they will fully disown these imbeciles causing problems for them, then proceed to ostracize and hunt them down.

They know them, but choose to accommodate the madness, all because they hate those in power.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by elisho: 12:41pm On May 28, 2022
This man is a mad man come here and do the sit at home
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by wallarwallar(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2022
Wish all dere energy channel attacking tinubu on all tread by dis empty brain guys can be use on dis Simon ekpa but na lie.. By d time South East become a no go area by all dis Killing I wonder wia una go call home
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by christistruth01: 12:47pm On May 28, 2022
naptu2:
This is pure and undiluted madness.

"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad".

God Almighty has Pronounced Judgement on Biafra

Exodus 7:3–4 (ESV)
3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, 4 Pharaoh will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and bring my hosts, my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great acts of judgment.

By the time God is through nobody will ever want to hear the Word "Biafra" again

If they hear it they will curse it with their entire being because it is not of God nor his plan for the Igbo People it was a Child of Rebellion against God's Vision
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Karemarealty288(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2022
The idiot is in Finnland dey make mouth.....Ekpa I dare you to visit Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Kcboy0806(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2022
Simon Ekpa, you're the one that is a coward and also unreasonable. The innocent blood that you are shading in Eastern part of Nigeria �� will definitely hurt you. There is peace in your state while other Eastern states and suffering. Oga Simon go and conduct sit at home in your own state alone and while doing that make sure you leave Finland �� and come down to Nigeria and follow us sit at home..
That's all u can say to you.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2022
Piobob:
I think dialogue is the only solution to end this menace

But buhari is too dumb to know that
And so Simon is doing the right thing, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.