Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family (56896 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Mocks Politicians / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by dreu2fine(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa declares 2 weeks sit-at-home before 2023 elections. Replies Nnamdi Kanu's family

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1530418114965520384
I blame ohaneze and it's idigens

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Googledotcom: 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
God will punish you fool called Simon Ekpa.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:51pm On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Didn't it take almost 3 years before Kanu was caught?

Why the impatience now?

Seems to me that Ekpa if from a different gang and you guys are fighting over territory.

Can you point me to ANYTIME....ANYWHERE Lai Mohammed or any Nigerian security spokesperson has mentioned ekpa in person and asked the int'l community or Finland to help in his extradition like they did with Mazi Kanu?

Ekpa is either eminently daft and can't recognise when he's being used....or he's the creation of the wicked Fulani hegemony and/or Buhari, and their endgame is ultimately to try kill IPOB and its agitation for secession by creating fake factions! Divide-and-rule is their time-tested strategy which they've used on many occassions in the past!
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Golan007: 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Can you point me to ANYTIME....ANYWHERE Lai Mohammed or any Nigerian security spokesperson has mentioned ekpa in person and asked the int'l community or Finland to help in his extradition like they did with Mazi Kanu?

Ekpa is either eminently daft and can't recognise when he's being used....or he's the creation of the wicked Fulani hegemony and/or Buhari, and their endgame is ultimately to try kill IPOB and its agitation for secession by creating fake factions! Divide-and-rule is their time-tested strategy which they've used on many occassions in the past!

Simon Ekpa's time would come but Kanu's right now.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by 007Marvel(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa declares 2 weeks sit-at-home before 2023 elections. Replies Nnamdi Kanu's family

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1530418114965520384

Funny enough there are Clowns who will carry out his instructions of destruction! Sit at home which provision you make for them to take care for themselves and their families? Those people way dey carry out his orders na mumu and illiterates, You can never see a Lawyer, a medical doctor, an accountant or a civil engineer obeying this mad man! Na d Mumu way no get Sense way no get anything to gain but their lives to lose dey carry out his instructions! I'm not against the actualization of Biafra but let's be reasonable this stupid sit at home dey do more harm to the people! No be everybody get Savings or salary job, some dey survive through the 4k, 5k or 6k way dem dey see a day! How dem won take feed their families! Igbo's think think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by pachigo001(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
Benmob:
mumu like u,are u more Igbo than me, my two brothers are business men in Anambra which diz sit at down is affecting their business and u are here happy for diz useless 2 week sit at home,diz idiot Ekpa is talking about that is far away Finland. Sorry only jobless and lazy pple think like d way u think.
tell your mother to tell you the truth na Yoruba man born you is in your blood mugu
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Igbojew: 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumurist ipob is on its way to destruction, please don’t change the channel, we will be right back.
In as much as I don't support this so called Simon Ekperima but am sure you are not happy that Igbos are standing up against your FG which you people never anticipated right.You and your Nairaland that are pretending like you care about Igbos and the sit at home that have been successfully enforced never believe that it will.I remembered when you and your group of never do well Nairaland urchins were saying that IPOB can be never enforce sit at home in South East because Igbos will not agree but not only they succeded in South East but they are spreading to South South which is frustrating to you guys right hahahaha...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by crystalpapers(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
This is total rubbish. Is this how you guys in the east will be looking and not do something about this ekpa guy, before he destroys people's life, properties and businesses. It is better he is stopped now before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by AlphaStyles(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
redcliff:

He dey inside the country wey dey on fire, na london you wan make he dey before? atleast, he is not burning like you and your cohorts
After when they cme for u and ur people u will shout innocent youth
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Elidrisy20: 1:01pm On May 28, 2022
Na this guy go first finish Igbo land, with hunger even before the war start

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Elidrisy20: 1:03pm On May 28, 2022
I advise my girlfriend chioma to relocate from that area
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Obesity(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2022
When hand finally touch this man he will cry. He's fighting the government hahahahaha. Dem go write to finish govt soon
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by tnerro1(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2022
They need to package this guy in a crate straight from Finland to face justice

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Igbojew: 1:09pm On May 28, 2022
MrAnele:
Why do I find this funny.. 2 weeks sit at home.. Kukuma call am Quarantine

But jokes apart tho. Why must the black man choose the hard way all the time. Why must the black man always choose war, why must he always choose death, why must he always choose stupidity over common sense.. These guys don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore.. All what they are asking for is simple referendum. Just referendum, nothing else. I just tire.
My brother seriously this your question is same questions millions of Igbos have been asking but instead of FG and Buhari to answer the questions they are busy clamping down on and silencing IPOB/ESN.Here on Nairaland those Nairaland urchins and parasites don't want to use ear here about IPOB/ESN because they are afraid of the break up of Igbos they hate with passion from their zoogeria.They now uses every means possible to blackmail IPOB/ESN such as telling who cares to listen that IPOB/ESN is now killing Igbos they suppose to protect hahaha......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by LoveThemChubby(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2022
Election made easy for INEC and some candidates. Foolishness promax
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Taliya: 1:10pm On May 28, 2022
JJoce:
I laugh..

Igboland is slowly delving into an abyss cause of slowpokes like this guy...

Nnamdi Kanu made this same statement days to the previous election, he later came out to encourage ndi Igbo to vote.

How about encouraging massive support for an Eastern Candidate and see where it goes from there but no!!!

They know that alone they can't win any presidential election and they are too full of themselves to come out and play the Nigerian politics by aligning with other tribes at least
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Viraltrends123: 1:11pm On May 28, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

You're yarning complete and utter SHIT!

Mazi Kanus' call for sit-at-home was for commemoration of the Biafrans that were murdered during the uncivil war of 67-70! His was adviced and he never sent anyone out to enforce it! The every monday sit-at-home was initiated by IPOB after Mazi kanu was kidnapped....and even i was against this at the time as it watered down the effects of the civil-disobedience act and was harmful to the regions economy! IPOB later called it off, but by then the wicked northern hegemonic forces (in and around Aso-Rock and in control of the security bodies) had seen an opening which they hoped to use to try and turn Ndigbo against IPOB and cast the organisation as a 'terrorist' group in the eyes of the int'l community! The ekpa scoundrel (either knowingly or unknowingly) and agents on social-media like nairaland were and are still being used to actualise this agenda!

Can you show links to prove your assertion that Mazi Kanu created ESN to 'kill anyone who disagrees with him'...including your assertion that he said 'only Jews and Christians are allowed in the south-east'!?

I do recall he said something negative about Igbos attending Yoruba churches, and this to me had some basis because these mega churches owned by Yoruba General Overseers NEVER site any of their projects anywhere in the south-east....NEVER! Be it universities, estates, TV stations, or other businesses! All they care for is to collect tithes! He may have been a bit brash and rude in how he said it, but Nigeria at this point has passed the point of pretence and trying to be diplomatic....which was how Mazi Kanu was when he started out! He only turned brash and unapologetic with his views when Buharis' armed goons where killing peaceful IPOB agitators in cold-blood and the rest of Nigeria (including these Yoruba church leaders) were either saying nothing about the murders, or where actually cheering them on! So he must have said 'fck it....let me say things as they are without sugar-coating anything'! In any case, he latter apologised for anything he may have said which was seen as offensive by the Yoruba!

Mazi kanus' 'theories' as you put it have the singular objective of freeing Ndigbo in particular and Biafra/East in general from the clutches of the killing field and prison of 'one Nigeria'....a slave camp owned and controlled by the Fulani hegemony! Any Igbo you see disagreeing with this premise is either a greedy, self-serving house-nigger....or his paternity is suspect! shocked
I'm glad I scrolled through your post first, I can't waste my time reading nonesense sir. You are on your own.
Let's end this by telling me Nnamdi Kanu's first and second son's names, and why is he hiding them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Igbojew: 1:12pm On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, everyone is pretending as if this is not the same thing Kanu was doing.

Who initiated the sit at home?
Who created ESN and armed them to kill anyone who disobeys him?
Who said only Jews and Christains are allowed in southeast?
Who called Igbo christains attending Yoruba churches fools?
Who said anyone who doesn't accept his theories should leave southeast for him?

This guy hid his children in London, and he's busy sending your children to cause terror. Most of them don't know 2 of his children are graduates of an expensive western university. He was busy wearing Fendi, traveling around the world, ordering Ashawos, and also ordering you guys to kill yourself from TWITTER. Soo funny.

Nigerians never disappoint, same thing many are ready to do for politicians. In this life just be rich, and be the one controlling, on the long run, the rich people would still be the ones controlling the divided regions, don't expect them to visit you in your face me I face you, telling you, you are the next president or king, that's if you are alive sef.
This one is still in severe pain because of what prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)said in the past and he has not moved on.You people will surely drink sniper when Igbos will finally leave this your beloved zoogeria for you people.........I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2022
What you will be ehhh... you will go house to house share 50k each to every family in South East so they can stay in their respective houses for 14 days... I believe this man is working for Government... sitting at home will not bring us biafra, we sit while u roam around the street of Finland... onyeoshi
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Igbojew: 1:13pm On May 28, 2022
Piobob:
I think dialogue is the only solution to end this menace

But buhari is too dumb to know that
He will hear in hard way no matter how dumb he is.......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by ken045501: 1:14pm On May 28, 2022
Your end is near .. you think we are fools
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Viraltrends123: 1:15pm On May 28, 2022
Igbojew:
This one is still in severe pain because of what prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)said in the past and he has not moved on.You people will surely drink sniper when Igbos will finally leave this your beloved zoogeria for you people.........I am that Igbojew
cheesy please keep fighting. By the way, what's the name of Nnamdi Kanu's first and second son?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by oweman: 1:15pm On May 28, 2022
Ibo people are becoming laughing stock making there people available ae shooting practise targets .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Ournolly: 1:15pm On May 28, 2022
I still don't understand why this lunatic will not be extradited to face the arms of law in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Igbojew: 1:16pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Charity they say begins @ home, let us first laugh @ your Eastern Governors Ikpeazu & Co, before we look to Alhaji in Abuja?
See this chef unity beggar and parasite that can't stay in his so called zoogeria he so much cherish without Igbos he hate with passion.It will shock you and your fellow unity beggars when Igbos finally leave this zoogeria for you people hahahaha.........I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Bigpapi1: 1:17pm On May 28, 2022
If you doubt Simon Ekpa You will die in south East..
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Igbojew: 1:17pm On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
cheesy please keep fighting. By the way, what's the name of Nnamdi Kanu's first and second son?
Their name is Afonja and Skull miner.......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Igbojew: 1:18pm On May 28, 2022
oweman:

Ibo people are becoming laughing stock making there people available ae shooting practise targets .
You mean FG and this Simon Ekperima are the one killing Igbos but their cup will soon full......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Watinani(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2022
Simon and his family are enjoyin' their life happily, ordering some idiots to destroy you and your land. This guy is giving igbos silent treatment that will leads many to death. And I must tell you Simon end is near definitely before the end of this year.

Igbos elders must act seriously on this guy, if not your land will collapse and your people will be looking for IDP camp in north because by that time north will be more better place to live than SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by generalud: 1:19pm On May 28, 2022
It is now time for those stupid and diotic biafrans to die as chicks. You better desist from doing such planned and useless thing else, more blood will be shed, more heads of the innocent souls will roll. A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by DKM123: 1:19pm On May 28, 2022
So Igbo people can't tell till now that this man is a political tool in the hands of politicians.

Are Igbos puppets? How can one man in faraway Finland be dictating for them how to live? If Zenleesky in Ukraine ran away when the US tried to help extradite away from the war, would he have enjoyed any support? This coward is in hiding and telling full blooded men how to ruin thier land and they are complying.

This coward who cannot dare miss work for one day so hunger doesn't kill him will be telling you people to stay at home and you will.

The votes for Peter Obi are going to massively come from the East and yet he is telling you people not to vote. Una be zombies?
Re: 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family by Egbetayo(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2022
SERIOUS FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Abacha's son won Kano PDP Guber Primaries.

Lamido's son won Jigawa PDP Guber Ticket.

Elrufai's son won APC Kaduna North Federal Constituency.

Ajimobi's son won APC Ticket to contest Oyo Assembly Seat.

Ibori's daughter won PDP Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency of Delta State.

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

Okowa's daughter won PDP House of Assembly Primaries.

Akala's son won APC primaries for Ogbomoso Federal Constituency.

Fayose's son won PDP Ekiti Central Federal Constituency .

Yarima's son also won....

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

Try and build yourself and add value to become somebody tomorrow else......

SHINE YOUR EYES.

If we can not fund participation in elective democracy due to the exorbitant entry fee; we can at least be wise with our votes in choosing a better devil amongst the plethora of devils that we will be compel to choose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Rochas Okorocha In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.