Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State (52135 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 4:35pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin and stop blaming God when people die did you see him come down to kill those people. Think less and be greatful at all times. We will all die someday.pray to God to keep you to fulfill your days on earth and do his will and purpose of why He created you. Shalom

Let god speak for himself, you are a mere mortal...just like me. You cannot be gods mouth piece. You have no right to tell me whether to think more or less. Little wonder why the white man is still Africans slave masters without branding them with hot iron whilst preaching the bible to 'em

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Henz81: 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Coward Christians.
Shut up your stupid mouth
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Prozico22(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113251565]31?what was God doing? grin
Smiling as usual?so sad.. cry
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

No sensible father will watch his kids stamped to death.. cry
They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin[/quo
if at all there is God no problem but not through what i read in the bible or quran because to me is fiction
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Phamebo: 4:40pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Prozico22(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You this Gay guy wey claim say you be Bisexual, you don reach here come dey insult Almighty God
Instead Insult Coward Christians who wait for God of Isreal to fight for them while Isreal use Iron Dome to protect themselves and they use weapons of mass destructions to fight war.
is that what dey told you
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

Let god speak for himself, you are a mere mortal...just like me. You cannot be gods mouth piece. You have no right to tell me whether to think more or less. Little wonder why the white man is still Africans slave masters without branding them with hot iron whilst preaching the bible to 'em
grin grin grin grin did you notice you are attacking yourself. You are saying God shouldn't have allowed those people to die in the church so where should God now allow them to die. You are only a slave to your thoughts man. You created no shit so position one side. Sometimes I just laugh at most of you. Whenever it comes to religion you guys will tag Christian as slaves to white man. But let me ask you to name one single thing you use that you produce locally. I guess nothing so Mr knowledge they your day with that your myopic way of reasoning
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Newton2024: 4:43pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
31?what was God doing? grin
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
“They were about to start the event. It was to start by 9am or so. But some persons we went there and broke into the place and went inside.

“So people started rushing in and thrte was a stampeded.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by AntiBMC(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2022
Neoteny7:

Blame the organizers, not hunger.

Also blame your gods for allowing this to happen.

If the crowd that went for the free foodstuff had enough to eat at home, they won't go there. So it's definitely hunger. As for you trying to deride God, that's ur cup of tea. After all, you were given the freedom to do what you want. But do that blasphemy, far away from my mention.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Prozico22(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Good job !
the know go still hear me don tire to tell person

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Saig: 4:45pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin

Little science (knowledge) distances you from God but great knowledge/science draws you closer to him.

Want to claim atheist? Ask Anthony Flew
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Cyntie55(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you feel too educated to believe that God doesn't exist, then you should be educated enough to also know that people still believe in God and mind not to hurt their believe.

I guess you're just looking for cheap likes reason you pulled out this statement. Even most of these white folks who don't believe in God don't speak ill about God.

Learn to respect people's beliefs please.

3 Likes

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by LionofAfrica1(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae post=113251947]so much 4 an all powerful god even in his place of worship.

[/quote]
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 28, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
People don't even read.

1. The event wasn't held in the church. A rented venue was used and it is big to contain everyone.
2. The event hasn't started before the sad incident happened.
3. I was a member of The king's Assembly before i left ph and Pst Chris is not not every other pastor you know.
4. The event was to help people with their needs and lead them to Christ.

It was still poorly organsied, though, otherwise, there won't have been any stampede.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by wasi9ice: 4:51pm On May 28, 2022
It amazes me when things happens just like this and some people will start ranting that there is no God, but they believe there is devil o,,
Lolzzz
God isn't your mate and his ways are not your ways neither are his thoughts your thought,
Anyway that's for people that doesn't know him, if you don't have personal relationship with God you will join them and speak same ,,
No wonder it is said that "only the fools will say there's no God.

Knowing God isn't by force anyway,, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, as for me if at the end of my days on Earth l discover that Christianity is a scam or that there's no God , l will not still regret the life l lived while alive,,

As it stands now in my life l don't need anyone to convince me there is God , l have enough conviction already.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by jidxin(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

go and rest.... Only a fool believes there is no God
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Cyntie55(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
Father Have mercy on this young man and save his soul in JESUS Name... Amen
Amen

I guess he's just looking for cheap likes and popularity reason why he made such statement.

May God have mercy on him.

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by VICKYLIVE(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You will continue to be deceived by your mind, if only you go to the shrine in your village and see what evil people use juju to do, some can stop rain from falling and can kill people and turn them to money right before your eyes and all those evil priest know that thier is an all powerful God that made all things to exist and that God doesn't just control the daily affairs of men except you invite him. So that is why you see all the evil happening in the world. So stop doubting the existing of God because you are just a prey to your own thought.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:57pm On May 28, 2022
Cyntie55:
If you feel too educated to believe that God doesn't exist, then you should be educated enough to also know that people still believe in God and mind not to hurt their believe.

I guess you're just looking for cheap likes reason you pulled out this statement. Even most of these white folks who don't believe in God don't speak ill about God.

Learn to respect people's beliefs please.
How can I not speak Ill against a danger to humanity? undecided
Come on.. grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Prozico22(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113251565]31?what was God doing? grin

My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin[/quo
if at all there is God no problem but not through what i read in the bible or quran because to me is fiction
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by VirileNelly2420: 4:59pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Continue to convince yourself with lies.
Don't use that lie as an opportunity to cover your Homosexuality you propagate all over Nairaland.
It's her believe. Dats wot she's seeing. She can change her thoughts when she sees otherwise...

Don't blame her, just pray dat she sees wot u're seeing or have seen.

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
People don't even read.

1. The event wasn't held in the church. A rented venue was used and it is big to contain everyone.
2. The event hasn't started before the sad incident happened.
3. I was a member of The king's Assembly before i left ph and Pst Chris is not not every other pastor you know.
4. The event was to help people with their needs and lead them to Christ.

Weep no more.
The people have been led to Christ through a Faster means!. U meant to say Pastor Tibi right?

Nigeria is a Lawless and disorganized nation with too many impatient & Aggressive souls parading everywhere. IF those who died have a privilege of coming back and the church decides to organize such again, they will replay a similar episode again & again. It's in Us.

The Little Free MEDICAL Outreach I conduct in Nigeria monthly has taught me a lot.
U will see elderly people with ARTHRITIS who are not Diabetic nor Hypertensive siphoning medications meant for diabetics & hypertensives..When you stop & confront them, they will tell you they need such to wait for the anticipated or premeditated sickness should in case it emanates.

Please who does such?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
[/b]
Weep no more.
The people have been led to Christ through a Faster means!.
Ooh glad I could comprehend this.. grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Okoroawusa: 5:05pm On May 28, 2022
ebute3:
Wow! May God comfort their families... embarassed
The God that couldn't prevent their death should now comfort their families?

Which one was better to do?

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Dawn91(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s]
Werey
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Neoteny7: 5:11pm On May 28, 2022
AntiBMC:

If the crowd that went for the free foodstuff had enough to eat at home, they won't go there. So it's definitely hunger. As for you trying to deride God, that's ur cup of tea. After all, you were given the freedom to do what you want. But do that blasphemy, far away from my mention.

It's not your mention. It's a public forum.

So you're blaming hunger for their deaths and not the poorly organized event? Shame on you. The church members who organized it ought to be arrested immediately.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2022
You are a big fool for opening your dirty mouth to say God does not exist.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Cyntie55(f): 5:12pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How can I not speak Ill against a danger to humanity? undecided
Come on.. grin
How is the existence of God a danger to humanity?

This conversation is over, no need quoting me back please.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Farouktech: 5:12pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This one is finished
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13pm On May 28, 2022
Osaremwantaelvi:
You are a big fool for opening your dirty mouth to say God does not exist.

Your God is in my hand.. grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Greenishland(f): 5:13pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

An atheist believes that the planetary bodies exist accidentally, arranged themselves accidentally, revolve around the sun accidentally, night and day happen coincidentally and accidentally.

Now, the atheist brain and body lungs, breath, speech, intelligence, learning abilities, blood, flesh, reproductive organs and behaviour, as complex as they are and work together in an organised manner, all came into being accidentally.

Yet this same atheist will never believe that the phone that he is using came into being accidentally. Of course, something as little and as simple as a phone has a creator yet the moon, stars, planetary bodies, humans, animals etc have no creator.

How does an atheist brain work? Seems like they deliberately decided to become foolish?

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Bravelion: 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
People should try and be civil. Let's work on ourselves before pointing accusing fingers to the government. Though the crowd control was poor but being a freewill gesture from the church, they would have comported themselves. The hunger and greed beclouded their reasoning. Now, the tragic occurrence. May we learn from people's mistakes and refuse to repeat such in subsequent events.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 5:17pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin did you notice you are attacking yourself. You are saying God shouldn't have allowed those people to die in the church so where should God now allow them to die. You are only a slave to your thoughts man. You created no shit so position one side. Sometimes I just laugh at most of you. Whenever it comes to religion you guys will tag Christian as slaves to white man. But let me ask you to name one single thing you use that you produce locally. I guess nothing so Mr knowledge they your day with that your myopic way of reasoning

Allow your god to speak for himself l repeat. Let your god come and strike me if l erred, Mr shalom, what language is that in Nigeria? If you are a christian and are quoting from the bible, you are a slave to the white man. The bible was written 2 thousand years ago. But was only seen by Africans when the white man used it to rob the land and take away Africans as slave. The only time Africans became aware of a 2 thousand year old book written by a white man, that is meant to set them free, was when the white came in the 17th and 18th century to steal, rape and ship Africans as slave. Free yourself from the chains of the white man. Mr shalom or whatever that means, if that is not perpetual slavery, tell me what is

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.