Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State (52133 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Neddstark: 3:23pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Almighty God that doesn't exist or which other one...? grin

This homosexual lover, Putin-hater and cultism-supporter again
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

We are as all going to die someday, but to say an imaginary God is there protecting his children and at the same time, is allowing them to die in a stampede in a church due to poverty is ludicrous.
shocked shocked shocked shocked OK let me say you are repenting small.God is God and he is the great protector. Just know it that the devil and human mistakes are here to bring destruction. Life is a mystery know it. You are still alive because God has protected you, just look at yourself and you will see it. God is only good I love him.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Munamoqel: 3:26pm On May 28, 2022
BrightAhiah:

Those that NEVER believed in the existence of God die an unfortunate death
May God forgive you because you don't know what you're doing to yourself
probably not in his concept sold to Africans by Europeans and Arab. Have you ever sat down an think if Jesus or Mohammed are fellow negros sent by God from Africa the white and Arab will adopt this fanatical position on the religion to the extent of roasting a fellow human beings in the name of blaspheming.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Lazenby007(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
31?what was God doing? grin
Smiling as usual?so sad.. cry
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

No sensible father will watch his kids stamped to death.. cry
They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
How come you have a problem with what you believe doesn't exist. How does it sound to you hating on what you believe or think does not exist. Guy, you shouldn't be pained whenever the issue of GOD comes up, just keep mute. It is a free world, choose whatever you want to serve. No man on this planet earth is an empty mind, every mind believes there is a supreme being somewhere so whatever you believe or think it's to you worship it and if you believe there is none at all, keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FearGod1r(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2022
Even the devil's know there is God, continue what you are doing the time will surely tell. All man for himself... Ask for forgiveness before is too late for God loves a sinner that repent. I pray you won't have problem that will make you seek God to the extent of dying.. God loves you just give him chance in your life.. He said i am at the door of everyone's door knocking, he who hear my voice let him open and i will sup with him and him with me.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

T'would have been good if God saved those people...but at the end, the church and the pastor and its members won't have learned why they should organise such events properly in such a way that stampedes won't happen.

It is sad that people died, but if it leads to churches, organisations, etc making sure that charity events, and other events are properly run, so that stampedes don't happen....then it is a good thing.

If God interevened to save our asses all the time, we won't learn a lot of things. We would be like a 10 year old who hasn't been potty trained because his parents insist on keeping him in diapers...to protect him from 'the harshness of learning how to stool'. We would become human beings who don't realise that there are consequences for our actions all the time...because 'God will save us from our bad actions or results of our bad actions'...and that's not a world I would like to live in, because it would favour psycophats even more, and allow people to be reckless , and suchlike and so on.

And by the way, the pastor and church should face some consequences. Legal. In this life, and even afterwards. Unless he repents of his sin, he is in for a world of trobule.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by OLULAW: 3:28pm On May 28, 2022
Evidence of hunger in the land.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by HardMirror(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

the pastor should raise them back to life
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by mastermaestro(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hey, this is 2022 !

Upgrade your thinking.

You are the person living in denial. For your information ritual-related activities are at their highest level ever. Update yourself, oga.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by HardMirror(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

T'would have been good if God saved those people...but at the end, the church and the pastor and its members won't have learned why they should organise such events properly in such a way that stampedes won't happen.

It is sad that people died, but if it leads to churches, organisations, etc making sure that charity events, and other events are properly run, so that stampedes don't happen....then it is a good thing.

If God interevened to save our asses all the time, we won't learn a lot of things. We would be like a 10 year old who hasn't been potty trained because his parents insist on keeping him in diapers...to protect him from 'learning how to stool'

And by the way, the pastor and church should face some consequences. Legal.
if you want to teach your children a lesson u kill some abi?

2 Likes

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:30pm On May 28, 2022
HardMirror:
Something their god couldn't do.. grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Dowski: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Neoteny7: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
The survivors will promptly give thanksgiving to god for sparing them, completely oblivious to the irony inherent to the tragedy: what sort of deity allows 31 people, mostly children, to die horribly during a church event?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Defacto4truth: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The logic you ought to hear " if evil spirits exist, God with a good spirit does exist. There is bad and good, if devilish power exist a superior Almighty power does exist. God will reveal himself to you one day bet urself life will never remain the same. Am not a religious person but I know God almighty reigns.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by HardMirror(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
FearGod1r:
Even the devil's know there is God, continue what you are doing the time will surely tell. All man for himself... Ask for forgiveness before is too late for God loves a sinner that repent. I pray you won't have problem that will make you seek God to the extent of dying.. God loves you just give him chance in your life.. He said i am at the door of everyone's door knocking, he who hear my voice let him open and i will sup with him and him with me.
you mean the imaginary devil? Lol both of them are imaginary nau.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by LollySeaSide: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If had a brain, you'd have reasoned that
1. there weren't only 31 people in the crusade ground meaning a lot other people were saved.
2. not everyone who went to the place was a child a God. If God had to save His children, some people will still perish because they only went there to collect food and gifts not because they are servants of God.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by HardMirror(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Something their god couldn't do.. grin
it is unfortunate poverty killed these people.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Neoteny7: 3:33pm On May 28, 2022
AntiBMC:
Hunger in the country is making people lose their minds. What will it take dem to be civil, form lines and wait till it gets to their respective turns? They want to fly to the forefront, struggle and pack food... RIP to the dead

Blame the organizers, not hunger.

Also blame your gods for allowing this to happen.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:33pm On May 28, 2022
infogeneral:
Poverty is deadlier than disease.
I'm telling you . there is serious hunger in Nigeria,just that people are trying to be stoical ( something Fela called suffering & smiling mentality).cost of living has skyrocketed in recent days ,but my people no wan or ready to face their oppressors because of FEAR OF DYING a death that would eventually take them! whether the like it or not!why endure suffering do much only to engage themselves in disgraceful rat race for peanut and leavings! .. face your oppressors! and let all live in dignity..now see what siddon look,I no care dey caused
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by kwasoly(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If he doesn't exist I don't think you would have been alive, you sleep everyday and wake up is a prove that God still exist, there are laws that govern nature and each time we break anyone there are consequences.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 28, 2022
HardMirror:

Well it would be nice if God raised them back to life (as christian doctrine teaches..it is not the pastor, but God working through the pastor)....but at the end, no lessons would be learned, and the same mistakes would be made at a later date.

The sad thing is that the church did not organise for such an event well. Raising people from the dead means that God excuses poor organisation and is intervening to get us out of the consequences of our evil actions. God does not work that way.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Neoteny7: 3:34pm On May 28, 2022
ebute3:
Wow! May God comfort their families... embarassed

Eh?

This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Freestainworld(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
I took double interest in your post.
First, your moniker aligns with the topic of discussion.
Secondly, your signature is what I do tell my kids when they besiege me with for attention. cheesy
you will live long

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Archworld(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
richiemcgold:
This unfortunate incident is a clear evidence of poverty and serious hunger in the country. Gone are those days in Nigeria when most families would normally reject or throw away any food offered to them by outsiders. But today, na free food everybody dey find upanddown.

..as we dey find wetin we go chop, I pray make wetin go chop us no find us o!

I don't think it has anything to do with hunger . It's more of a mentality. Nigerians naturally like free things.
I was in somewhere in PH last two weeks and Coca-Cola were doing promo, giving out a bottle of free drink .
Because of just one bottle , if you had seen the crowd that queued in the midst of the scorching Sun just to have a taste .
I said to myself, How much is a bottle of coke ? And can it satisfy hunger ?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by garriAndsugar: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
ceede2:
Earlier the better, I blame people that respond to your stupidity.

Feel free say wat you want man!! Let's c how you will end up.

No be every comments person dey respond to. Make people stopped giving you audience and watch you change your monika.
You need to see how happy he/she is right now..
Had it been nobody quoted him for don rest
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Selfmotivated: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by HardMirror(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

Well it would be nice if God raised them back to life (as christian doctrine teaches..it is not the pastor, but God working through the pastor)....but at the end, no lessons would be learned, and the same mistakes would be made at a later date.

The sad thing is that the church did not organise for such an event well. Raising people from the dead means that God excuses poor organisation and is intervening to get us out of the consequences of our evil actions. God does not work that way.
story
Tell me if this happened in the time of jesus, wont he raise them from the dead
Will Elijah or elisha have left the poor people dead? Or god cannot do it again?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by ChoCho54(f): 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
Freestainworld:
you will live long
Amen my brother. You too.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Waper2(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
mastermaestro:

How old is your brain? The church should send relief materials to nonmembers in their homes? Did you see the word outreach?

Your hatred for the church has drained the little sense you had. angry
clown and their was stampede in their houses Ewu
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by ceede2: 3:38pm On May 28, 2022
garriAndsugar:

You need to see how happy he/she is right now..
Had it been nobody quoted him for don rest
You get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.