Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State (52070 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Ever8090: 3:38pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
31?what was God doing? grin
Smiling as usual?so sad.. cry
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

No sensible father will watch his kids stamped to death.. cry
They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
your mumu never do?...if God can't save them, what stoped science from doing so?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nebutaman(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2022
Ever8090:
your mumu never do?...if God can't save them, what stoped science from doing so?
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin

There is no difference between you and the ignorant Christians you reference. None of you know how God operates. For your information, the SUPREME DEITY has little or no involvement with embodiments. IT is only interested in Soul which cannot die. The Lords of Karma see to it that we are accountable for every thought, word and action we think, say and take. If we are foolish to cause a stamped, we shall be made to face the consequences. That is the only way we learn in the lower universes of God. God is not like some parents that take their children to miracle centers to write WAEC because they don't want to see them fail. God does not operate like that. God allows you to learn your lesson and earn your way up the wisdom ladder.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 28, 2022
HardMirror:
if you want to teach your children a lesson u kill some abi?

No, I am saying that every bad action has a consequence, and God has put in place things that can prevent the bad actions eg...given us a brain to use and reason out things.

The church and its members did not use their brains to organise the church programme well and prepare for any eventuality...and this is the result.

Also, as parents, we , for example, teach our children to study and prepare early for exams. If they do not listen to us, they will fail. We will not go and write the exam for them so that they can escape the bad consequences of their action. It is the same thing in this activity. God has given us brains and wisdom to use to organise things properly,....and if people die as a result of bad organisation...it is our fault for not using or heeding God's warnings and the tools he has provided.

Remember the Hillsborough disaster. And the Bradford disasters of 1989 and 1985? The reason why they do not happen is that people finally sat down and used their brains to develop safety measures, and as a result, such mess does not happen.

At the end, innocent people died because a pastor and his church members did not do the right thing. And yes, he is going to face consequneces. Maybe legal, maybe not. Maybe they will tell people to 'forget, it is the will of God' . And at the end of the day, the anger that results would make things bad in Nigeria....because people too dey lgnore God orders.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by yusluvad(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2022
May God comfort their families...
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls are u a male or a female because frm ur comments, its obvious that u are a male hiding under this faceless forum claiming to be female while in reality u are a man, continue mr boygirl
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Chickensoup: 3:42pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you don't believe God is real then keep it to yourself. Why do you want followers for something so unnecessary. No father wants their child to die however we humans allow our sons and daughters into the army. If you expect God to interfere in everything, do you know how many people will die because of sin?.

We humans brought this upon ourselves not God. Why should he be blamed for not taking action. The greed and selfish nature of we humans caused those deaths. I don't care whether God is real or not but at least the commandments are reasonable to live a good life.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2022
Hunger and Poverty in the land led to this. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 28, 2022
HardMirror:
story
Tell me if this happened in the time of jesus, wont he raise them from the dead
Will Elijah or elisha have left the poor people dead? Or god cannot do it again?

Would it have been good to have God raise people from the dead in this situation, so that the pastor and his church do not use their brains and organise better next time? Do we want a God that would save people from their bad actions all the time...yes, poor people would live, but at the end, people would only be convinced in their sin..and nothing will change.

Note that incidents like this don't happen like that. A lot of things went wrong before it happened...because people in charge did not use their God given brains to prepare for any eventuality.

It would be good if God for example resurrected people killed by criminals or as a reuslt of criminal activity like this one. But it won't lead to change in the heart or habits of the criminal or any potential criminal. After all, master criminal can continue his activity....God will cover up for him or her by rasing his victims from the dead all the time. New criminals can start their job too...

On the other hand, if the death of people from criminal activity leads to changes that prevent such criminal activity from happening....like stronger laws, better training for police, people being more aware of the consequnecs of their action, etc, etc...then that's the Lord's work being done.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by LuckyKeys1: 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
Hmmm to bad

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by LuckyKeys1: 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
Hmmm too bad
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked OK let me say you are repenting small.God is God and he is the great protector. Just know it that the devil and human mistakes are here to bring destruction. Life is a mystery know it. You are still alive because God has protected you, just look at yourself and you will see it. God is only good I love him.

So what's stopping God from protecting those that died? Are they any less special? What am l repenting from? From having a different belief system from you? This word [b]repent is one of the destroyers of human cohesion, fairness, equality and common good in this world. Because l don't share your views, l am a lesser being who has to repent? [/b]

2 Likes

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok what do you want to do since you say I am homosexual?
grin
Your God doesn't exist and homosexuals are dominating the world..deal with that.. grin

Na devil go dey fck dis one yansh, filling you with his filthy demon infested spunk, that's what is motivating all this trash you are spilling
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by hokafor(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
I Weeping for this country. U can imagine some people just sent to early grave because of daily bread.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Emmanuel909090: 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
I still can't believe this, not 1 or 2 but 31. How did it happen?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by pacespot(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
Is that how hunger they wire people from that side reach, that they were matching on human beings on the floor but could care less and continued to loot These people are no different from the herdy northerners, just a small difference between them.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Image123(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2022
HardMirror:
story
Tell me if this happened in the time of jesus, wont he raise them from the dead
Will Elijah or elisha have left the poor people dead? Or god cannot do it again?

Was there a stampede in the days or you are just assuming as usual?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Image123(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2022
Unfortunate, let all things be done decently and in order. The Egyptians marveled at the order of the children of Israel. But Nigerians are very disorderly.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Jonegonu: 4:00pm On May 28, 2022
And the state governor is some where in abuja trying to lobby his way out to be president of Nigeria. After this incident I expect him to drop his presidential ambition
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

So what's stopping God from protecting those that died? Are they any less special? What am l repenting from? From having a different belief system from you? This word [b]repent is one of the destroyers of human cohesion, fairness, equality and common good in this world. Because l don't share your views, l am a lesser being who has to repent? [/b]
D grin grin grin grin atleast you have understood that we will die someday. chai God is a spirit his ways are not our ways. We are mortals we are the created. You cannot be thinking your own thinking and still think for God too. What ever you think doesn't hold any water just live your life being in good terms with your creator. Because a time is coming even with whatever you are thinking if you are not in good terms with him Satan will hug you
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by HandsomeGuyman(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
People don't even read.

1. The event wasn't held in the church. A rented venue was used and it is big to contain everyone.
2. The event hasn't started before the sad incident happened.
3. I was a member of The king's Assembly before i left ph and Pst Chris is not not every other pastor you know.
4. The event was to help people with their needs and lead them to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gideonematics: 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
Over 40 persons including children and women feared dead as Kings Assembly Church free shopping program causes stampede in port Harcourt full details.... https://www.gidisblog.com/p/kings-assembly-church-stampede-port.html

1 Share

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FullBlastLight: 4:09pm On May 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
Father Have mercy on this young man and save his soul in JESUS Name... Amen

Frankly, he desperately needs a Saviour, so baldly!
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Realists(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
People don't even read.

1. The event wasn't held in the church. A rented venue was used and it is big to contain everyone.
2. The event hasn't started before the sad incident happened.
3. I was a member of The king's Assembly before i left ph and Pst Chris is not not every other pastor you know.
4. The event was to help people with their needs and lead them to Christ.

Hypocrites abound our country, the gods they worship took their offerings.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Smooyis(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Words of a fool. A fool says in his heart that there is no God lipsrsealed shocked
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by gadgethead: 4:19pm On May 28, 2022
specialmati:
D grin grin grin grin atleast you have understood that we will die someday. chai God is a spirit his ways are not our ways. We are mortals we are the created. You cannot be thinking your own thinking and still think for God too. What ever you think doesn't hold any water just live your life being in good terms with your creator. Because a time is coming even with whatever you are thinking if you are not in good terms with him Satan will hug you

You are the one doing the job your god should be doing. whatever you think too don't hold any water. I am in a good place. Whether you are a christian, moslem, hindu etc, Just do good and make sure your conscience is not saturated with guilt and you will live a happy life
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by AngelicBeing: 4:19pm On May 28, 2022
sad
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by wiseoneking: 4:19pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Almighty God that doesn't exist or which other one...? grin
Is it because you are gay that you hated God like this, repent and find true forgiveness in JESUS. You are so bitter with God but He still loves you.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Aguilar(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2022
Hunger dey o
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

You are the one doing the job your god should be doing. whatever you think too don't hold any water. I am in a good place. Whether you are a christian, moslem, hindu etc, Just do good and make sure your conscience is not saturated with guilt and you will live a happy life
grin grin grin grin and stop blaming God when people die did you see him come down to kill those people. Think less and be greatful at all times. We will all die someday.pray to God to keep you to fulfill your days on earth and do his will and purpose of why He created you. Shalom
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No one needs to or should insult you because we already know the reason why this happens and that does not negate the fact that he exists. I'd have adviced you to try to search for the devil instead but that might cost you your life...he might be easier to find and that will show you that there is a God.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by invincible007(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do be believe in the existence of a sovereign creator or you are Taoist?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Banbanna(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Esama:
You will not know how foolish you are right now.

Only a fool says in his own heart that there's no God.
So in your foolish thinking, all the living things that u see around, including you, came into being by accident, abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.