Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. (27991 Views)

My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmm. No hospitals in OP’s locale.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by skliz4rel: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ok So please dont do surggery. Exercise is your biggest option. Run. Do push ups.
Haven't you noticed that female athletes hardly have big boobs. Get a light weight and carry.
Please dont over do the exercise also.

Avoid surgery, you can send me a add request so we get a workout routine to help you.

Safest way to reduce your boobs size.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Konjiboii: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef

Not so bad
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Dagger111(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
This bae only want us to know she gat big boobs. That's all. See as she dey use reverse psychology for una.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Cujo007: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
Friend, I don't think you understand the physiology of the human breasts. None of what you suggested will help in this situation. In fact, if the Op takes exercises seriously to the end, she will end up with a very ptotic(sagging) breasts. Many people give and accept advices on these threads without proper research and knowledge. EXERCISES WON'T HELP THE SITUATION HERE.
skliz4rel:
Ok So please dont do surggery. Exercise is your biggest option. Run. Do push ups.
Haven't you noticed that female athletes hardly have big boobs. Get a light weight and carry.
Please dont over do the exercise also.

Avoid surgery, you can send me a add request so we get a workout routine to help you.

Safest way to reduce your boobs size.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by adelafe2019: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
There are simple exercises to reduce boobs size .Just Google: How to reduce boobs size.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Michelle70(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
obiekunie01:

why must she take it down??

bad belle!
no mind am, him don see his own finish, him no want make other people come see
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Michelle70(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jmichael1:

dis breast resemble sandra own oooh 4 igbogene..
Igbogene for Bayelsa?
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Michelle70(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jack005:
You see how rude you are? Very uncouth and harsh.. That was a harmless question and you are sounding rude.. Most of you Nigerian girls are something else.
she wasnt rude, its none of ur business if she has or not
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Oturatetuala(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
I love what I see dear. wink
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Morenzy15: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
One man's food is another man's poison. Just invest more on your bra and clothings, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by earthrealm(m): 3:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.

if dr laser could handle this one, your case na moinmoin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Hartman11: 3:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
This life no just balance!

Same breast wey Nkechi dey buy different enlargement cream and pills for @32, naim this small girl dey find how to dispose @23. God is great.

Don't let your body shape/size hinder or discourage u from achieving ur goalsd. You can be whatever u want to be irrespective of how u look.

Love ur self
Be Confident
Work hard
Pray..... The sky is ur limit.

Mind you, don't be stingy, allow somebody to work on that thing. I mean, let someone's son suck the hell out of it, it also good for ur health.

But u no try o, you should have atleast help the vaseline crew wit a picture of the sweet melon grin
U no try oo...I taught ure sounding reasonable
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Perfectbeing(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
This life no just balance!

Same breast wey Nkechi dey buy different enlargement cream and pills for @32, naim this small girl dey find how to dispose @23. God is great.

Don't let your body shape/size hinder or discourage u from achieving ur goalsd. You can be whatever u want to be irrespective of how u look.

Love ur self
Be Confident
Work hard
Pray..... The sky is ur limit.

Mind you, don't be stingy, allow somebody to work on that thing. I mean, let someone's son suck the hell out of it, it also good for ur health.

But u no try o, you should have atleast help the vaseline crew wit a picture of the sweet melon grin
Lie balance. Na you just decide to stand for one side instead of the middle. grin
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by cokeryusuf09(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.
exercising regular
weight lifting cos your breast will reduce to muscle
weight loss can cause reduction in breast
but work on your self esteem cos that my be the reason why you want breast reduction
https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-reduce-breast-size

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by iLegendd(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Okay
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by YeePeyHaa: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2022
There is one lady with big boobs in my former work place, she always think that because she has big boobs that everyone will be crushing on her. I was like what the hell?

When she noticed I didn't give her attention. She hated me. Anytime I pass by she will be hissing. I will be like, I am I the one that created you with big boobs?

No allow women see you finish!

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Freelane33(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Picture
Difference sizes get different method of reductions .
Are a fan of herbs ??
Do you take bitter things
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Wawelexy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hartman11:

U no try oo...I taught ure sounding reasonable

You go just die quick if you choose to sound reasonable always.... Try dey catch cruise once in a while, it won't change who you are.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by toujurs: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Why do you want to know?
He wants to suck all the fats in your breast for free, so it can reduce

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na dis one you call big breasts? Na my spec be dis na
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by dontrulee: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is not big na.
This is Okay at least it isn't gynecomastia.

Anyways, try to avoid herbs or ointments on your breasts so that it wouldn't predispose you to breast cancer.

If you want to reduce your breast size, there are surgical and medical methods. The best of medical methods will be hormonal therapy but it comes with its side effects but if you can bear with it, go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AlphaTaikun: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Fancygurl23:

@Fancygurl23,
Are you having any back aches?

If you have any back pain at just 23 years of age, then that would require some sense of urgency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AlphaTaikun: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
Okay @Fancygurl23,

I'm just seeing these lower pictures of your boobs and they seem okay and look good on your physique even though you say you don't like them. Just use the right sports bras to keep them in place.

If you do have serious back pains, then you sure have to act fast while
saving some millions from surgery.

Do you live in Lagos? If so, that should make things easier for you... but just know that you already have a solution as of 2022 for this at a minimal cost since
I assume you're still a Uni undergraduate.

Second, I will send you info on a breast reduction natural remedy from a professional that I have had in my archives since 2001. If I search for it and find it, I'll mail it to you as a scanned attachment within 2 weeks.

Send me your email now via the NL PM function so that I can remember, because I'm a busy man with already planned schedules.

You take care.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by TheophilusNN: 2:13am On Jan 09, 2023
Hey. It's been a while. Have you been able to get over your bust issue? Or have you been offered a solution?

I'd be glad if you did. My names chuks. You could message me on this number on whatsapp tho. 08168274695. Pleasant evening rest
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Zeal0000007(m): 2:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Fancygurl23:

Baby but u are very OK like this , u are perfect like this, there's nothing too big here, though I'm not a fan of Brest , I belong to gang of men who are lovers of big butty( yansh), Even though u claim u got big Brest men who loves them big are there also, pls love ursef the way u are, before u go cut ur Brest and ur husband to be couldn't regconize u.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Hatrick01: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

Okay @Fancygurl23,

I'm just seeing these lower pictures of your boobs and they seem okay and look good on your physique even though you say you don't like them. Just use the right sports bras to keep them in place.

If you do have serious back pains, then you sure have to act fast while
saving some millions from surgery.

Do you live in Lagos? If so, that should make things easier for you... but just know that you already have a solution as of 2022 for this at a minimal cost since
I assume you're still a Uni undergraduate.

Second, I will send you info on a breast reduction natural remedy from a professional that I have had in my archives since 2001. If I search for it and find it, I'll mail it to you as a scanned attachment within 2 weeks.

Send me your email now via the NL PM function so that I can remember, because I'm a busy man with already planned schedules.

You take care.
cc orgasmgiver123
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Mims2016(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fancygurl23:

I think you're beautiful. Surgery comes with after effects and long term implications. There's a guy out there who'll adore you for you and who'll be glad to have you forever. Keep your head high and be confident. You rock.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hatrick01:
cc orgasmgiver123
Ho ho ho
Big boobs❤

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment / HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.