Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. (27988 Views)

My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Damscodammy1(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
Helo,leave am lik dat.e gt y!

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
can we talk i like what i see already

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by iykomo0(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
I know an nsk babe born 2000 and is endowed with boobs 2wice as yours in size. with a little exercise while wearing a tight sports bra... things would fall in place and get tight, don't let it sag and avoid eating processed food as much as possible esp after 6pm, run away from sugar and carbonated drinks as much as possible. most importantly, be confident..

ps: don't let your man squeeze em too much.

7 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2022
Let see the said bwest tongue

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2022
iykomo0:
I know an nsk babe born 2000 and is endowed with boobs 2wice as yours in size. with a little exercise like while wearing a tight sports bra... things would fall in place and get tight, don't let it sag and avoid eating processed food as much as possible esp after 6pm, run away from sugar and carbonated drinks as much as possible. most importantly, be confident..

ps: don't let your man squeeze em too much.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Tinububalls: 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
Please Amaka don't reduce our breast oh.
We the association of BOOBS LOVERS endorse you.
We will patronise you through your email.

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by bigpicture001: 6:41pm On May 28, 2022
@op start a fundraiser first from family, den friends... 1 million is not much , u can get it
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by babaalagbo11(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2022
Some want it some want to reduce it...life no balance at all
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by iykomo0(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Thanks

Thanks for thanking me, you be asset. no mind some of them wey dey catch cruise. don't let them get to you.

A greater percentage of Nairalanders tends to joke and make unhealthy jest about peoples misfortunes or worries and it makes me wonder at times if some of us were shown love when we were kids.

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Guderian(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

U dont need to alter your breast size. Thats the way you were created. U can force yourself to wear sth like baggy or sth that will reduce the noticeability.

Besides you'll get older and you might want them boobs big undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by realbahdguy99(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

CHoii see the kind bwees i like grin
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Deepocean(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.

I will advise you just accept the way the nature made you. You are just unique in your own making.

Never attempt any drug to reduce the breasts and don't opt for surgery even if you have the money, as this may have adverse effects on your reproduction system. Had it been that you have finished giving birth, It will be better if you want to try any harmless means to reduce your breasts.

Try to live with it, some people wish they can have something you don't like, but the nature knows how it does things.

Having an extra size breasts is never a disease and I must tell you there are some people of your age having breast bigger than yours.

You never can tell, this may be the part of your body that will attract your future husband most in all your body parts which will make him to always admire you as his woman no matter the years of your relationship and not having interest in other women.

You can still be a model, your burst size is not a major factor not to be model, in addition.

Clothes still look better on women with big breasts that woman with small breasts, be confident in your dressing and don't allow that to create a low self-esteem in your subconscious mind.

Modified.

At your age, I doubt the breasts will increase more than that. If it does, it'll be during pregnancy and when you're breastfeeding.

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Truvelisback(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Just press out ur Breasts milk, it would reduce. I once caught a lady doing so some years ago.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Guderian(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

i said you should type me your number and quote me then delete it.
i wnt to talk to you now. stop wasting my time.

SIMP stop pestering her grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Guderian(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

lol I should stop wasting your time? wow do I owe you my number? who do you think you are?

He thinks every girl on NL is a slut

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by fman(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

you are ok the way you look.
come on love yourself
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by sammyesx: 7:12pm On May 28, 2022
Breast way dorathy take blow, nai you Wan reduce so

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Mattwillz: 7:16pm On May 28, 2022
grin Me looking at the boobs like:ojigbijigbigbijiojibi

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Mattwillz: 7:19pm On May 28, 2022
I think i know the real moniker of the OP [color=#770077]
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 7:21pm On May 28, 2022
Mattwillz:
I think i know the real moniker of the OP [color=#770077]

Go ahead, guess
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nastysam: 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
Na breast make una dey fool una self for?.....If dem use surgery knife open fhe breast...i bet all of una go vomit.....Na just the external beauty of woman dey make una dey die put....Men dey Bleep up....suck from now till tomorrow.... breast milk nor go come out.....

11 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by GrandfinaIe2021: 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

This is why I didn't use my main account to post this. These are the kind of comments I don't want on my thread. If you don't have an answer to my question then just keep mute.

Please don't sexualize this post. I would have posted in health section but I needed more views and comments hence why I posted on romance section
post pictures of the breast let's see first before we know the kind of advice to give
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by GrandfinaIe2021: 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
Bluezy13:

You are close to the post yet you still mentioned the whole post as if your comment would be invisible if you didn't.
as in ehn that stuff is so irritating
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by GrandfinaIe2021: 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nice boobs.

I think you should rock them with pride. Just get fitting bras.
less spotted

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Mcslize: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
Surgery? Don't alter anything in your body. It might have a side effect in the long run.

Go the natural way if you must.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by galadima77(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
Nastysam:
Na breast make una dey fool una self for?.....If dem use surgery knife open fhe breast...i bet all of una go vomit.....Na just the external beauty of woman dey make una dey die put....Men dey Bleep up....suck from now till tomorrow.... breast milk nor go come out.....

Nice
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by GrandfinaIe2021: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Anyone who specializes in herbs and ointments? Isn't there something I can rub on my breasts for them to reduce?
send me pm, I can help
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by atheistandproud(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Go ahead, guess

Abeg no touch that thing oh. Leave it alone biko. Bress is life.

6 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by ImoleNaija: 7:35pm On May 28, 2022
I like 'em orange-sized but these boobs of yours are not bad at all. I hope you don't do to the breasts; what would make you live in regret.

Bluezy13:
I know some irresponsible nimwits will come and shout "picture or I don't believe it".
Don't mind them...but you can as well add pictures just to clear their doubts.

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Omor

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fmghewzy(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

All I know is that God will not be happy with you ,if you do anything to alter this wonderful piece of art. shocked shocked

No touch am if you won make God vex for you grin grin grin grin grin grin.

But on a serious note , check online .
YouTube to be precise you would see women with similar issues you would find solutions to your case.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by mpaulo(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2022
Natural method is to lie on ur breast when ever you go to bed at night. I assure that it works perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Trapped Inside Baby's Body: A Must Watch Video / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.