Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. (27993 Views)

My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by StrongAlphMale: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Perfectman91:

Hello, seen these photos and must tell you you look so attractive, we men are so in love with females whose bodies are just like yours. The only hindrance I see to this is the aspect of you wanting to do modeling. Can we be friends please?

What a Foolish SIMP man you are!
So you want to help her do modelling nah?
Change your moniker to "simpman". Na your type dey disgrace male genders both online and offline with your Simpson disease. Las Las her pant u no go see, let alone her pussy!

Swallow the red pill and place value on yourself or you can Continue simping. The choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Perfectman91: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

What a Foolish SIMP man you are!
So you want to help her do modelling nah?
Change your moniker to "simpman". Na your type dey disgrace male genders both online and offline with your Simpson disease. Las Las her pant u no go see, let alone her pussy!

Swallow the red pill and place value on yourself or you can Continue simping. The choice is yours!

You read but can't understand, you must be the dumbest human on this forum. where did I make mention of wanting to help her with her modelling career?
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by StrongAlphMale: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Perfectman91:

You read but can't understand, you must be the dumbest human on this forum. where did I make mention of wanting to help her with her modelling career?

I'm sure you must have been on her DM by now, queuing up like your other simp men. Keep disgracing yourself online!

Oga, Swallow the red pill and place value on yourself or you can Continue simping. The choice is yours!
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by begoniaa: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
AfroKnight:
Baby girl talk to me. grin

How is ya onshore and offshore dichotomy? Big or bigger? grin

angry angry angry.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by GloriousGbola: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
begoniaa:

angry angry angry.

Why you dey vex - if you are one of those that has to pay kelis, just say so na.

not everyone can be blessed with big bosoms kiss kiss kiss
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by balmingilead: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Dr Evans Edionwe is always available for a solution
Contact us to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by begoniaa: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Why you dey vex - if you are one of those that has to pay kelis, just say so na.

not everyone can be blessed with big kn.ockers kiss kiss kiss

Watin be kelis?
And why did Nairaland change the word "k.nockers" to breasts, lmao?
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Medianna(f): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Chai shocked

Massive food.

But for your good health, be proud of it dear.

Don't do anything like surgery or co....... remember old age and it's problem.

Nice boobs kiss
Big butt and boobs do disturb during old age.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by emmy4real94(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Bluezy13:
I know some irresponsible nimwits will come and shout "picture or I don't believe it".
Don't mind them...but you can as well add pictures just to clear their doubts.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by GloriousGbola: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
begoniaa:

Watin be kelis?
And why did Nairaland change the word "k.nockers" to breasts, lmao?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by begoniaa: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4

yeah, no. i ain't paying shit to anybody.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by GloriousGbola: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
begoniaa:

yeah, no. i ain't paying shit to anybody.

Are you saying that like kelis your milkshake brings the boys to the yard and you are the one charging poco and Ishi to show how it's done?

I don't believe you.

You are lying

Oya, show me. angry angry

Oni iro.

Eyin team agbalumo claiming grapefruit angry angry
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by begoniaa: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Are you saying that like kelis your milkshake brings the boys to the yard and you are the one charging poco and Ishi to show how it's done?

I don't believe you.

You are lying

Oya, show me. angry angry

Oni iro.

Eyin team agbalumo claiming grapefruit angry angry

No. I am saying that I love my agbalumo breasts as it is. grin And I ain't paying to learn shit. Any guy wey e bother, make e go nack head for aluminium frame.

Poco and Ishi be my senior colleagues o. Infact, Poco don promise say she go come spill boobs for my wedding day. Aunty Ishi is a disguising Cardi B. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But it is only for Daddy Wa ooo— *picks race faster than The Flash*.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Kendo999: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
See bater breasts kiss
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by zexy2030(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chidi2022:
mumu..... The great sucker of our time.
Hello catfish..how far na
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Chidi2022: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
zexy2030:

Hello catfish..how far na
Point and kill...how are you?
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by xenten: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
show us the picture
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by vitalityconcept: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
As simple as I'll sound. I love and cherish the smart, beautiful and Intelligent u with d big br£ast. My prayer point and something av been longing for. Pls reach out to me on watsap via: 07066382555 let's kick start from der.
Thanks and I await ur kind response
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by vitalityconcept: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
As simple as I'll sound. I love and cherish the smart, beautiful and Intelligent u with d big br£ast. My prayer point and something av been longing for. Pls reach out to me on watsap via: 07066382555 let's kick start from der.
Thanks and I await ur kind response.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by aidameoryou: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
indoorlove:
herbs can do the magic if you're really serious. I know someone that can help. Send a PM

My brother good day to you.
I was going through an old thread on Nairalanders about how people made their first millions.

And your input caught my attention among others.

I know something's could be easier with the right amount of info from an already experienced fellow, as some ideas fail because of lack of info.

Am not asking for money from you.
I simply need ideas and which you can tutor me on.
Am not a lazy person, as I know what efforts I've made towards my breakthrough, and still haven't found that path for me yet.

I'll appreciate your response thanks....
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Gee64: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Leave it natural. I love babes with big boobs
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by SPAMBOX7: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Fancygurl23:

This is why I didn't use my main account to post this. These are the kind of comments I don't want on my thread. If you don't have an answer to my question then just keep mute.

Please don't sexualize this post. I would have posted in health section but I needed more views and comments hence why I posted on romance section
I guess the views and comments have solved your problem Lameass Attention seeker you get breast reach Billie eilish? undecided

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by SPAMBOX7: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
Omo shocked
If this is really you then I'll say even 11 inches go lost inside those breaats like needle. Don't waste your time surgery can't solve this problem grin

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by xenten: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
Damn! these are beautiful! please, you need to feel good about yourself. you have what people are paying money to get.
Encourage yourself joor.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Fancygurl23:

l love it. Please don't reduce it. I won't mind marrying you
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by EmzyT: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Cujo007:
I am a Plastic surgeon and I do believe surgery is your best option. You mentioned you do not have money but if you are willing, we could still carry out the surgery for you at my hospital as part of our monthly pro bono cases. Call me on 08028309251

Baba talk true, you wan suck that breast!

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by EmzyT: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
This vaginarian's PMs go don long reach Elon Musk account balance, I trust the numerous simps here for that. If only she can just share a screenshot of the PMs so we can properly disgrace the idiots eventhough some of them will claim to just want to give her advice privately. Fancygurl23, can you please entertain us by sharing a screenshot of the list of PMs you got so far?

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by eitsei(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I don't think there's anything aside surgery you can do to reduce it, so in the meantime time enjoy it and take pride in what God endowed you with
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by EmzyT: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Perfectman91:

Hello, seen these photos and must tell you you look so attractive, we men are so in love with females whose bodies are just like yours. The only hindrance I see to this is the aspect of you wanting to do modeling. Can we be friends please?

Bloody simp grin Instead of going straight to the point and telling her you'll love to press and suck those boobs but you want to cage yourself by going through the friendzone first grin

Mugu grin grin

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by gbengalawal: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nairalanders are crazy
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by anonymuz(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fancygurl23:

What brand please? And won't I lose weight all over my body and not just my breasts?
gyms will be okay. Do hate your body. Be proud of it. See wet in some men fit die for.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by EndyAkakwa(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nah fat u fat u no kee person abeg��

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment / HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List / 7 Funny Signs You Are In A Nigerian Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.