Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. (27983 Views)

My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by zexy2030(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Anyone who specializes in herbs and ointments? Isn't there something I can rub on my breasts for them to reduce?
None of them works. Breast enlargement ointment don't work let alone reduction. Live with it. It's beautiful. Anytime u feel low esteem. Get it sucked hard, call me anyways.

5 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

see i no dey joke!
Were are u based?
Why do you want to know?
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by 2dice01: 5:50pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

What brand please? And won't I lose weight all over my body and not just my breasts?
Go to a Pharmacy ask the Pharmacist incharge

Yeah you will lose weight
Everything is connected
Immediately you start seeing changes you can reduce your dosage
The pharmacist will enlightened you better

This is some people prayer points sef

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2022
2dice01:
Go to a Pharmacy ask the Pharmacist incharge

Yeah you will lose weight
Everything is connected
Immediately you start seeing changes you can reduce your dosage
The pharmacist will enlightened you better

This is some people prayer points sef

Okay, thanks

6 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by bmdmix15: 5:51pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

This is why I didn't use my main account to post this. These are the kind of comments I don't want on my thread. If you don't have an answer to my question then just keep mute.

Please don't sexualize this post. I would have posted in health section but I needed more views and comments hence why I posted on romance section
omo shut up main account or not, read d comment u get take one n Bleep off bitch
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by bmdmix15: 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I don't need to post pictures of myself. If people don't believe me then it's their problem
cause u fat as fuk

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by obiekunie01: 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Why do you want to know?

bc i want to know if TP will be included to your charges.

i want to show the true value of what you are carrying on your chest.

the only way i can show is by inviting you to spend the weekend with me.

Were are you based?

6 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by zexy2030(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Why do you want to know?
Another solution is contact Hiv and let it graduate to a AIDS virus will finish that flesh in two days walahi.

Pls leave the breast alone. Enjoy the feeling, it's not bad.

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 5:53pm On May 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

bc i want to know if TP will be included to your charges.
i want to show the true value of what you are carrying on your chest.
the only way i can show is by inviting you to spend the weekend with me.
Were are you based?
lol
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Jmichael1(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
I know some irresponsible nimwits will come and shout "picture or I don't believe it".
Don't mind them...but you can as well add pictures just to clear doubts.

bahd guy....

5 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by 40fy: 5:57pm On May 28, 2022
**Skibo!!!

Fancygurls23, abeg bring am make I dey use am do pillow!! Aje, nah dis kine boobs I like to dey squeeze!!! Normal normal, nah only surgery fit reduce this one!!!

I don go use am do profile picture, I like am

6 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Jmichael1(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2022
zexy2030:
This boobs looks familiar grin
i swear....

3 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by obiekunie01: 5:58pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

lol

type me your number quote me and delete it in 20 seconds.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Jmichael1(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef

dis breast resemble sandra own oooh 4 igbogene..

3 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Jack005(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I don't need to post pictures of myself. If people don't believe me then it's their problem
Bring am come ere, make I dey press am, dey tittyfuck... E go reduce sharply lowokan. wink

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 6:02pm On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
Do you have a boyfriend?
None of your business

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by obiekunie01: 6:03pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

None of your business

i said you should type me your number and quote me then delete it.
i wnt to talk to you now. stop wasting my time.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

thats what we are looking for na!

pls how much is your TDB charges?
cheesy cheesy o fè mu oyón mòju grin grin

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Jack005(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

None of your business
You see how rude you are? Very uncouth and harsh.. That was a harmless question and you are sounding rude.. Most of you Nigerian girls are something else.

3 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
You see how rude you are? Very uncouth and harsh.. That was a harmless question and you are sounding rude.. Most of you Nigerian girls are something else.

Why do you want to know if I have a boyfriend or not? Is that that a sensible response to my post?

9 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

i said you should type me your number and quote me then delete it.
i wnt to talk to you now. stop wasting my time.

lol I should stop wasting your time? wow do I owe you my number? who do you think you are?

10 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Jack005(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Why do you want to know if I have a boyfriend or not? Is that that a sensible response to my post?
That was not my first response to your post.. If you check properly I gave you a honest suggestion before asking weda you have a boyfriend or not.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
That was not the first response to your post.. If you check properly I gave you a honest suggestion before asking weda you had a boyfriend or not.

Okay sorry if my response seemed harsh. I didn't know you already replied before. That boyfriend question was just somehow

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by obiekunie01: 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

lol I should stop wasting your time? wow do I owe you my number? who do you think you are?

it doesn't matter who i am.

text me your number now and you will be glad you did.

and pls stop wasting my time. am serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Ernesthugo(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
GO VEG THE BREAST WILL LOST TRY TO LLOSE FAT
Fancygurl23:

I don't like baggy outfits, even if, I can't wear them all the time.

Plus I have a nice figure and wearing baggy outfits will hide that.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Choilila: 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
obiekunie01:

why must she take it down??

bad belle!
[/s]

Not necessary to quote me perv.
I can see you are trying to catch up with a place where your penis would spend the rest of the day.

5 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Jack005(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Okay sorry if my response seemed harsh. I didn't know you already replied before. That boyfriend question was just somehow
its cool.. I just wanted to know his take on it and he could also possibly suggest ways for the reduction if possible. But like everyone has said, the best option is surgery which is quite expensive, but you can also visit a trained pharmacist possibly a female, that way you can relate it better to her.. Side effects can also discourage you cos drugs like that may come with side effects .

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Ernesthugo(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
THANK YOU
U SMART
Fancygurl23:

None of your business
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Why do you want to know?
Cuz he, and 99 other guys including myself wants to succkkkkk breastsssss

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 6:19pm On May 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by obiekunie01: 6:20pm On May 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Trapped Inside Baby's Body: A Must Watch Video / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.