Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These (2275 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Should I Follow My Instinct? / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These by VeryNiceBadGuy: 2:22am On May 29, 2022
Kimiso:
Good evening nairalanders full of people with great thought,there is these very beautiful 21+ girl that comes to a school within my area and always pass through infront of my house there is not a single day which these girls doesn't say me hi while passing through,..but sign out of senior secondary school last year,and since then have been trying to get her number which has become very difficult for me to get i even tried to ask her friend that lives within my street to give me her number but she refused to which i believe she hates me for nothing meaningless,..with a great surprise i saw her today looking more beautiful than while in school standing at the Middle of her school mate but am not so brave to approach her in that moment she is the even the first to say me hi and i also replied with same hi and left in a swift manner,but my instinct is fighting me and i felt somehow for not been able to approach and start a good conversation with her am so pained right now, cry cry

Here is a solution. Reserve the thank you for later.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Re: My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These by Oblivionz5(m): 5:38am On May 29, 2022
Kimiso:
Good evening nairalanders full of people with great thought,there is these very beautiful 21+ girl that comes to a school within my area and always pass through infront of my house there is not a single day which these girls doesn't say me hi while passing through,..but sign out of senior secondary school last year,and since then have been trying to get her number which has become very difficult for me to get i even tried to ask her friend that lives within my street to give me her number but she refused to which i believe she hates me for nothing meaningless,..with a great surprise i saw her today looking more beautiful than while in school standing at the Middle of her school mate but am not so brave to approach her in that moment she is the even the first to say me hi and i also replied with same hi and left in a swift manner,but my instinct is fighting me and i felt somehow for not been able to approach and start a good conversation with her am so pained right now, cry cry

Go and make money and make your family proud … not everything be love love love
Re: My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These by Kimiso(m): 6:00am On May 29, 2022
Lee99:
Op this your English eh, e dey hurt my head to read am
help me manage am like that,..
Re: My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These by Truvelisback(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2022
Kimiso:
Bro, it's even now easier since she greets. Don't be nervous. First and foremost, be her friend. Whenever she passes by, uses any of these tactics. 1. Ask her if she has any story book u can borrow and read that, u would return to her after reading or exchange of Novels for read then both of u can return. 2. Do u have Movies we can exchange to see and return to each other. As u know, ladies love movies.
3. Do this if she is mathematically sound. Ask her if she could help u with a mathematical work that u are finding difficult to solve. Note: Don't tell her u like her or u love her or u want to date her. It will scare her away. Na small, small.
Re: My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These by Juliusmomoh2: 6:40am On May 29, 2022
Halimaatz:
Lol.
oma igala
Re: My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These by oceanized25(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2022
The man said the girl is 21,that's not a teenager,she is a full grown adult, someone is talking about how he couldn't man up to get her number in the midst of her friends,you guys are here saying she is too young,someone that is ripe for marriage already!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Ilegend Taught Me. / "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome / Sacrifice And Things Nigerian Babe Sees As Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.