Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

"Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome (2263 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / The β€œI Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Who's fault?
The deceptive guys or the "generous" girls?

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by dontrulee: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Who is at fault?
The deceptive guys or the "generous" girls?

Both are at fault but the female is more at fault.
Girls know that majority of guys just want to chop and clean mouth, so if they fall into the trap that's their undoing

1 Like

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Pauliaette(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ur well wide naha, who does that!
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by fnep2smooth(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
lol.. na today? grin
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
dontrulee:

Both are at fault but the female is more at fault.
Girls know that majority of guys just want to chop and clean mouth, so if they fall into the trap that's their undoing

You have a point. Some guys can play so sincere tho. One scoundrel of a guy actually told me he wanted to bed this babe so bad he went as far as meeting the parents, knowing fully well he wasn't marrying her. Soo how's that her fault?

6 Likes

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Samantha124:
No one is at fault.

Maybe in your South Africa. Nigerian men are too much. Listen to SA and Carribean ladies below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhSZEGgc8AM?si=JqJDgvsFmuNa6NQe
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pauliaette:
Ur well wide naha, who does that! Nlfpmod

Are you saying it has something to do with...πŸ˜†
I don't think so
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
What are you talking about
DaddyCoool:

Maybe in your South Africa. In Nigeria the men are too much. Listen to SA and Carribean ladies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhSZEGgc8AM?si=JqJDgvsFmuNa6NQe
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Samantha124:
What are you talking about

You heard her. Did you watch the video?
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
No, I don't have data to waste.

I just remembered that you're that one nairalander who dislikes everything about me.

Sorry I commented on your thread, I'll delete the comment... Bye.
DaddyCoool:

You heard her. Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Samantha124:
No, I don't have data to waste.

I just remembered that you're that one nairalander who dislikes everything about me.

Sorry I commented on your thread, I'll delete the comment... Bye.

What are you talking about??!! I like you!!
Goes to show to what extent people can misread cues! You think I dislike you and I was paying you so much attention?? I ignore people I dislike!!
Having said that, I couldn't care less if you comment on my thread or not!😎
My last thread had exactly zero comments. No one has sued me yet! grin
Sunnyshinylight

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Gee64: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
It's an age long thing. Most young men only go after ladies because they want to satisfy their sexual urge. Only few men take ladies seriously.
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Fahvvy: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
I cannot think of any responsible man who would take Mandy serious undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by dontrulee: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

You have a point. Some guys can play so sincere tho. One scoundrel of a guy actually told me he wanted to bed this babe so bad he went as far as meeting the parents, knowing fully well he wasn't marrying her. Soo how's that her fault?

That's too extreme of the guy though.
That's why I advocate ladies to close their legs until marriage so they wouldn't loose in the end
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
dontrulee:

That's too extreme of the guy though.
That's why I advocate ladies to close their legs until marriage so they wouldn't loose in the end

Easier said than done. Meanwhile another lady can snatch your guy through opening her legs, while you seem stingy and heartless. Unless there's agreement among ladies not to open legs without marriage!😁
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gee64:
It's an age long thing. Most young men only go after ladies because they want to satisfy their sexual urge. Only few men take ladies seriously.

Younger men, maybe. But men of a certain age also want marriage - parental/societal pressure is on them just as much as it is on the ladies!
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by dontrulee: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Easier said than done. Meanwhile another lady can snatch your guy through opening her legs, while you seem stingy and heartless. Unless there's agreement among ladies not to open legs without marriage!😁

True but if a lady doesn't open her legs, there's no way she will loose in the end if the relationship goes South. If a lady snatches your guy through sex, then count yourself lucky because such guy is a philanderer and lacks self control

1 Like

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fahvvy:
I cannot think of any responsible man who would take you serious undecided...

Take who serious?
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
dontrulee:

True but if a lady doesn't open her legs, there's no way she will loose in the end if the relationship goes South. If a lady snatches your guy through sex, then count yourself lucky because such guy is a philanderer and lacks self control

Not really. A guy has needs. When you think of the pleasure she gave you, while the stingy one gave you nothing, you bound to develop softness for her. There's also the little matter of pregnancy!
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Fahvvy: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Take who serious?

Mandy...
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by dontrulee: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Not really. A guy has needs. When you think of the pleasure she gave you, while the stingy one gave you nothing, you bound to develop softness for her. There's also the little matter of pregnancy!

True, but only in minority of cases. If a lady opens her legs for a guy, she's already disadvantaged as many guys just want to hit and run. grin
The best thing for a lady to prevent that from happening in the first place is to close their legs but the ladies wouldn't listen unfortunately
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fahvvy:

Mandy...

Ok, you win. Who is Mandy??
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Fahvvy: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Ok, you win. Who is Mandy??

Hahahhahah grin...
The name of girl on your thread na grin...
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
dontrulee:

True, but only in minority of cases. If a lady opens her legs for a guy, she's already disadvantaged as many guys just want to hit and run. grin
The best thing for a lady to prevent that from happening in the first place is to close their legs but the ladies wouldn't listen unfortunately

You have a point, but it is a VERY delicate balance. You have to know how to play it without seeming stubborn and stingy. And don't forget, the poor lady also wants to do it (body no be firewood). Also, sometimes your affection for a girl skyrockets AFTER you've slept with her!
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fahvvy:

Hahahhahah grin...
The name of girl on your thread na grin...

Oooh, okaay! Do you know I've never heard of her and didn't pay attention to the name? I thought you were being mischievous. Thanks
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by JustPowerApps(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Another far cry from an evening newspaper
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Dshocker(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
A guy once paid bride price, just so he could sleep with the stubborn girl, that has refused him, her body.

After having his way, he called off the white wedding, and asked that dowry should be returned.

Evil that men does πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Fahvvy: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Oooh, okaay! Do know I've never heard of her and didn't pay attention to the name. I thought you were being mischievous. Thanks

It's fine grin...
That girl is in all fairness a bundle of red flags in my opinion undecided...

She has the tattoo of Naira Marley on her laps undecided... (Imagine being with someone who has the tattoo of another man boldly painted on her laps) undecided...

She sleeps around with different men and is vocal about it undecided... She even tells women to do same undecided...

Her opinion of men is just so terribly disgusting undecided...

Omorr ...
Leave that girl...
When it comes to the subject of relationship, she's not for keeps, she's just good enough to f.ool around with in my opinion undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fahvvy:

It's fine grin...
That girl is in all fairness a bundle of red flags in my opinion undecided...

She has the tattoo of Naira Marley on her laps undecided... (Imagine being with someone who has the tattoo of another man boldly painted on her laps) undecided...

She sleeps around with different men and is vocal about it undecided... She even tells women to do same undecided...

Her opinion of men is just so terribly disgusting undecided...

Omorr ...
Leave that girl...
When it comes to the subject of relationship, she's not for keeps, she's just good enough to f.ool around with in my opinion undecided...

Never knew! And there she is, complaining about suitors leaving. Really funny! Thanks 4 sharing
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Gggjhhj: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
That girl na werey girl, in a podcast with Nedu she said she smashed her best friends boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheats And Cheetah's / Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice / Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.