Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals (2957 Views)

Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by bmdmix15: 6:23pm On May 28, 2022
stopped sleeping with her ex husband three years before their marriage officially ended.

Watch interview here
CLICK HERE

1 Share

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by doggedfighter(f): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
You are out now. No worries !

1 Like

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by babaalagbo11(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2022
It is well.... marriage these days na real waa
Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 28, 2022
This one want to chase clout with her fake tears

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by advanceDNA: 7:12pm On May 28, 2022
Okonandmary:
This one want to chase clout with her fake tears

They leave you...drama...u leave them..drama..
They are always victim

9 Likes

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by nokspos: 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
there's something we've gotten wrong about marriage, all the stories are the same
Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by bmdmix15: 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
nokspos:
there's something we've gotten wrong about marriage, all the stories are the same
sooo what ve we gotten wrong?
Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by AfroKnight: 8:38pm On May 28, 2022
The man was most probably on his own not thinking about any unholy collaboration, but those evil women won’t leave him alone. So he mistakenly fell into temptation.

Anyway, as long as they are both happy, it’s all good.

Men should try to resist more. These women think we are cheap. And we are not! We just don’t want to be too pompous.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by Emmanuel909090: 8:40pm On May 28, 2022
We hear you.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by Okoroawusa: 11:44pm On May 28, 2022
Wait... didn't Kaffy marry one of Psquare's drummer?

That marriage don end?

Me wey I dey ask my own sef last?

All these things of the heart dey tire me at times.... It's well nne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by nokspos: 2:46am On May 29, 2022
The women are always heartbroken by the truth and reality while the men are always bored and struggles with trying to be who they are not. The world will go back to the drawing board one day. Men and women are not designed the same way therefore we are not the same. we are completely different.

bmdmix15:
sooo what ve we gotten wrong?

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by Kilotat: 8:47am On May 29, 2022
Ask her, "what did you do to him that drives him away and he suddenly start liking your friend".
This is the most Important question but because women are manipulative (they want to be seen as victims), they always say nothing.
A man will always go to where their is peace. By the way, I like the comments am reading, it shows Men are becoming wiser

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2022
All these half baked women that can't maintain a family. You think been married is a joke? Alot of half trained women are finding out the hard way that their lack of home training can't be excused in marriage.
Mothers should ensure that their daughters are well trained and behaved because alot of girls we have now can't even maintain a room talk more of a home.

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by Rahyberg(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
All these half baked women that can't maintain a family. You think been married is a joke? Alot of half trained women are finding out the hard way that their lack of home training can't be excused in marriage.
Mothers should ensure that their daughters are well trained and behaved because alot of girls we have now can't even maintain a room talk more of a home.

How can I like this comment 1million times?.

The kind of ladies we're having now doesn't learn about marriage from there Mothers. I kept asking how did we got here?.
Then our grandmas' will stand with our Grandfather's despite being the 7th wife or more than that come rain come Sunshine with truly Love.

But tge reverse is the case now. having just a single wife is a problem.
Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2022
Rahyberg

The kind of ladies we're having now doesn't learn about marriage from there Mothers. I kept asking how did we got here?.
Then our grandmas' will stand with our Grandfather's despite being the 7th wife or more than that come rain come Sunshine with truly Love.

Modernisation and civilization is the cost of this decay. Social media has helped spread this rot. Women of our time, are increasingly getting materialistic and wild while losing their core quality which is being homily.

There are qualities that a woman needs to have in order to maintain a home. These days, women who go into marriages thinking that it's a fairytale,always run at the first sign of danger, only to become bitter and spread vile messages about marriage to the younger generation.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by bmdmix15: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Rahyberg

Modernisation and civilization is the cost of this decay. Social media has helped spread this rot. Women of our time, are increasingly getting materialistic and wild while losing their core quality which is being homily.

There are qualities that a woman needs to have in order to maintain a home. These days, women who go into marriages thinking that it's a fairytale,always run at the first sign of danger, only to become bitter and spread vile messages about marriage to the younger generation.
nah d way now boss, tiring.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals by bmdmix15: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kilotat:
Ask her, "what did you do to him that drives him away and he suddenly start liking your friend".
This is the most Important question but because women are manipulative (they want to be seen as victims), they always say nothing.
A man will always go to where their is peace. By the way, I like the comments am reading, it shows Men are becoming wiser
kiss seriously

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Older Lady To Date. / Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You / Long Distance Relationships - Would You Leave Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.