Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You (2953 Views)

It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Girlfriend Openly Breastfeed Her Boyfriend In Bar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Pukkalolo: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nobody wants you to succeed. They all want you to fail!

Ooch! embarassed That hurts... right?

But that's one bitter truth.

Those your close relative may smiles at you, but on a low-key they want you to fail in flying colors.

All your formal class mates and course mate back in school secretly want you to fail. The last thing they want is to run into you later in life and see that you are more successful than them. Their secret desires is meeting you and seeing that you're a failure and they are more successful than you... This will give them a rush of dopamine.

All your friends have one thing in common: they want you to fail. This doesn't mean they hate you, its just that they don't want you to be more successful than them. They want to see you remain the same, so that they won't feel insecure around you.

All your exes and all the girls that reject you want you to fail in life. Look, women are scared of missing out on a guy who ended up being successful. So secretly, they hope you become a failure in life, so they won't feel like they lose anything.

Look guys, the GREATEST ENEMY you have are the people you've known your entire life.

These People do not want you to succeed. Or let me say: they don't want you to more successful than them.

This is why you must be persistent. And keep pushing regardless of what life throws at you. Never allow setbacks discourage from chasing your goals.

Because if you give up, these people you already know will laugh at you behind your back.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Proddigeyy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
bitter truth...

3 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by livenija: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
U need to change ur circle, if u think every one there is out to get u.

U not always d center of attraction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by wrongman665(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fact cool

1 Like

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Bioboy1213(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
🤔
Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Gee64: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sweet truth.

Your worst enemy is your best friend or close relative.

So, trust no one....for real!

2 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by thesilentman(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
On point as always!

1 Like

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Nonexisting: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
If you want me to read your epistle, change that your "formal" classmates to "former" classmates. That error irritates me.

6 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Illegal1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nonexisting:
If you want me to read your epistle, change that your "formal" classmates to "former" classmates. That error irritates me.

omoh...,....dis man picture irritates me.

the founder of barrier,badluck,hungry in our blved country

4 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Geovanni412(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
livenija:
U need to change ur circle, if u think every one there is out to get u.

U not always d center of attraction

Op is not lying

There are people like that in our lives

Unfortunately they are more than the people who are content with seeing you do better or as well as them

Don't forget that the heart of man is desperately wicked.

If you find people who want you to do better than them, hold them tight.

4 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by okunwaye(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
This thread is refurbished.
Nairaland admins are now refurbishing old threads undecided
Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Nairalander248: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Those your close relative may smiles at you, but on a low-key they want you to fail in flying colors.

All your formal class mates and course mate back in school secretly want you to fail. The last thing they want is to run into you later in life and see that you are more successful than them. Their secret desires is meeting you and seeing that you're a failure and they are more successful than you... This will give them a rush of dopamine.

All your friends have one thing in common: they want you to fail. This doesn't mean they hate you, its just that they don't want you to be more successful than them. They want to see you remain the same, so that they won't feel insecure around you.

All your exes and all the girls that reject you want you to fail in life. Look, women are scared of missing out on a guy who ended up being successful. So secretly, they hope you become a failure in life, so they won't feel like they lose anything.

Look guys, the GREATEST ENEMY you have are the people you've known your entire life.

These People do not want you to succeed. Or let me say: they don't want you to more successful than them.

This is why you must be persistent. And keep pushing regardless of what life throws at you. Never allow setbacks discourage from chasing your goals.

Because if you give up, these people you already know will laugh at you behind your back.

You just sat down, think something for your head and spilled it out grin cheesy

The truth is not every one want you to fail, me I wan you to succeed so you wont ask me for money you can't refund to me.

We created a group of my former classmates, we post jobs, help each one and today 40% are outside the country because when one person went there, he made plans for others and that's all they did. Last time we did our reunion, they attended it via zoom.

Your relationship with people also contribute. When you dey feel like king to your classmates, they will avoid you walahi, no one will send you and off course they will avoid you and try to be better than you.

Check yourself.

My guys are telling me 101ways of getting into Canada, na me no wan go yet, I still believe in Nigeria, maybe tomorrow I will go there, maybe I want to get more certifications and skills, maybe I wan to marry grin wink, maybe... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by mrgbenga1: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nairalander248:

You just sat down, think something for your head and spilled it out grin cheesy

The truth is not every one want you to fail, me I wan you to succeed so you wont ask me for money you can't refund to me.

We created a group of my former classmates, we post jobs, help each one and today 40% are outside the country because when one person went there, he made plans for others and that's all they did. Last time we did our reunion, they attended it via zoom.

Your relationship with people also contribute. When you dey feel like king to your classmates, they will avoid you walahi, no one will send you and off course they will avoid you and try to be better than you.

Check yourself.

My guys are telling me 101ways of getting into Canada, na me no wan go yet, I still believe in Nigeria, maybe tomorrow I will go there, maybe I want to get more certifications and skills, maybe I wan to marry grin wink, maybe... cheesy
it's the truth. When you grow up and see your classmates driving big cars and living in beautiful homes while you trek and argue with your landlord you will understand what he's saying because by the time you see those successful old friends of yours you will try to avoid where they're or try to hide

4 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by VinnyBaba: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
OP,

You are Right, once Again.👍

Particularly on the Women's Part.

Most Ladies wishes their Ex-Boyfriends to Marry a UGLY wife. 🙂😕

If He marries a PRETTY and YOUNG Lady, Many of them nearly Die of PAIN and DEPRESSION! 😟🤨

1 Like

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Chocolateed(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Casham: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2023
Dude! Stop spreading negativity. Yes! People doing less or worse than us will always make us feel luckier, but that doesn’t mean we actually want them to fail or be worse off than we are. Guy, clean your evil mind abeg; Your own na witchcraft
Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Countyguy: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2023
Pukkalolo:

This your post dey motivate me oo

1 Like

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by falcon01: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Pukkalolo:

You are right and wrong at the same time. Some people genuinely wants to see you make it, some people wants to see you make it as long as you are not doing better then them, some people want to see you make it but not as good as them, some people want to see you make it just so you won't disturb them for money or other things and some people just want to see you suffer, so it all depends on what type of people you surround yourself with.
But one thing hurts for sure no matter who you are, it hurts to see your friend who you've been struggling together make it and move out if the ghetto while you are still there, I don't know about you, but that shit hurts and makes you feel jealous. You just have to control it and convince yourself that you are happy for them till it doesn't bother you no more.

2 Likes

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by psucc(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Sorry the truth is not bitter enough. Honestly, it's not "all" but some. Among the categories outlined, I have those I can vouch for that wants me to succeed. I can even mention them by name here.

Only few wants it the other way
Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by juri: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Pukkalolo:

This is not entirely true. It is largely based on an individual experience bases, especially if you are surrounded by true friends, and have built honest relationships. Don't also forget that sometimes, you reap what you sow. You don't for example, always want to flount your achievements in peaples face with the intent to oppress or feel better and then expect such people to wish you well, especially when such persons for the moment are still struggling or yet to achieve what their peers at that time ar already achieving, whether education status, wealth, marital status, etc.
Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by sharpwriter(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2023
psucc:
Sorry the truth is not bitter enough. Honestly, it's not "all" but some. Among the categories outlined, I have those I can vouch for that wants me to succeed. I can even mention them by name here.

Only few wants it the other way
Hmmmm.. Yes, but there are higher forms of evil, deception and witchcraft... It is to pretend they want you to make it. They will always make themselves available to you, even generous when necessary, smile at you, but at the place of decision making, they are your first antagonists, making sure your documents never reach the right place or they will never use the influence you believe they have even though they're assuring you that you have no problem. wink

1 Like

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by MajESTHY(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Guy, you ain't lieing.

1 Like

Re: Here's One Bitter Secret Nobody Will Openly Tell You by Dexy4yah(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2023

Pukkalolo:

💯 Fact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abi We Just Come This Life Come Fūck Only? / Long Distance Relationships - Would You Leave Nigeria? / Would U continue being nice to girls inspite of these?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.