Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate (30938 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Safyqueen: 4:39am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:
Aso rock is not the sole property of Northerners.
Igbos should be given a chance

They had been given chance but they continue to kill with it. You think presidency is about kill & remove female soldier vagina? grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Iykenuwa(m): 4:45am On May 29, 2022
I hope we all see how greedy and evil PDP is? Now APC will also give their ticket to a Northerner instead of someone from the South.

That is how the PDP that Southerners have supported since 1999 repaid us for our support.

For the first time in my life, I'm going to vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by fredoooooo: 4:54am On May 29, 2022
Alhaji fawajud ... PDP ehn grin
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Asianjollof007: 4:57am On May 29, 2022
Get lost, thief.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by rolams(m): 5:09am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
APC Jonathan

PDP Atiku.

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Iro1989(m): 5:16am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners
They hate u too
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:19am On May 29, 2022
GODFORBID another northerner especially another fulani

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by MartinsD12(m): 5:21am On May 29, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku doesn’t stand a chance against GEJ, but any other candidate na walkover for am
It's not true , you don't know northerners, atiku stands a big chance even with GEJ as apc candidate
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by KIDfurniture(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2022
Omo pdp is bleeped.. another Fulani . This means they will continue the killing , destruction of farm lands , raping and more kidnapping . Oh people will shift to other party with better candidate. Atiku must not be the president oh.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by OTlandlord: 5:26am On May 29, 2022
I will never vote a 75yr Old Man as President. Never. Atiku will lose the general elections yet again
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Vadese1: 5:28am On May 29, 2022
Atiku is our next President no doubt about it , unless Goodluck Jonathan eventually ready contest Atiku will beat Tinubu from round one to round 15.
I don't see South south or South East supporting Tinubu. With the block votes from the North, south south and south East, is enough to win Atiku the presidency

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by acmilan4li(m): 5:29am On May 29, 2022
Gej lack administrative skills bro . Don't think we vote for back again
alsudan:
Atiku doesn’t stand a chance against GEJ, but any other candidate na walkover for am
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Bayyajidda(m): 5:30am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Anybody is better than Buhari

Buhari is far more better than Atiku. You definitely don't know Atiku
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by moneyissweet(m): 5:32am On May 29, 2022
That is your wish,but my yeye politicians from South East prefer the bribe than taking a Chance.

I mean who among them do you really expect to defeat Atiku, sleeping Ayim abi the ones I hardly hear their surname

We never serious abeg.

candidbabe:

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by 02Kebreal(m): 5:46am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:

Nobody stops Igbos from contesting,
They can even form their own party
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by zelnababa(m): 5:49am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:
igbos re not ready to rule, until,they unite and support their self and stop The hatred for other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by seeker121(m): 5:55am On May 29, 2022
It's never too late to correct this except we feel its not necessary anymore.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by zelnababa(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2022
DELIMA is when you you don't want fulani to rule and you also hate APC, Peter Obi has ran to labour party where you and I know that he can't win, What is next for you?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Deltatoto: 5:56am On May 29, 2022
michaelbelgium:
I so much like Atiku winning....wike is a big fool for attacking his own person...
How many northern aspirant were attacking themselves. This serves that idiot right
wike was fighting for ur emancipation.Everything he spent will be recovered in one month.he is a Gov.It’s ur future that’s in jeopardy with another northern ruler.u ppl don’t have sense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by cardoctor(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2022
Champion
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by umarsule885(m): 6:00am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners
Eyya

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by blackbriar: 6:05am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

He wasted state resources like his predecessors chasing the near impossible

and built only 8 flyovers on a stretch of road for 8 years.
Nigerian Politics law need to be looked into with all alacrity.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by blaqoracle: 6:12am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:
Igbos don't count in the scheme of things. They should concentrate on selling parts in alaba market and continue to scream " Lagos is no man's land"
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by chikason22(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/i-am-honoured-to-be-elected-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/
After bribing your way. 2023, PDP is already gone. Anybody that is not in support of Southern agenda can go to hell. @ Christian is next in that Villa. Equity or No Nigeria.

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 6:31am On May 29, 2022
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Emoney2M: 6:36am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:

Then why did Peter Obi, the only most likely Igbo man leave PDP for LABOR PARTY?
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Pesuzok(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2022
sweetTai:
This is a travesty. If Atiku or Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria, ALL HOPE IS GONE! What is it with this nation called Nigeria! Why must we put wicked, greedy in office?? What great things will either of these men do for Nigeria?

All hope is not lost. Get your PVC and vote Peter Obi.

Let's leave tribalism for once

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Maobichek: 6:43am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners

Good morning, this is uncalled for, have a wonderful day.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by hermesprogidy(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2022
Probably the most palatable filth PDP had on offer. Choosing Wike would have been a Chernobyl scale disaster for them at the polls. Yuck!!!
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by membranus: 6:50am On May 29, 2022
Elected through bribery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.