Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate (30941 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Passionate888: 12:14am On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Onokwu001(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
APC Jonathan

PDP Atiku.
Jonathan go lose again full-time
ATIKUABUBAKAR2023

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by onunwa21(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2022
North too much!
This Political science 101
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by flamingREED(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2022
Hehes.

Peter Obi is indeed wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:15am On May 29, 2022
grin Experience, they no dey buy am for market. To be honest Gov Wike as President was giving a little concern because the way he talks sometimes can create a diplomatic challenge for Nigeria.... but let me Congratulate him, for coming second on his first try, he should try an rebrand himself for next time , make e no go dey talk frankly with President Putin who might misinterpret it as aggression.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Glycosunde: 12:15am On May 29, 2022
Oga abeg rest. You don dey march nor b today e start and na your money give you the ticket. PDP to remain in opposition for the next election cycle. Mtcheeew Nonsense ingredients
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by shimolv: 12:15am On May 29, 2022
Days back, our analyst predicted that Gov. Wike will emerge 2nd while Atiku gets the ticket. Watch "Know Your Aspirants Show" by Thav TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBQa4pfY0Q and please subscribe to encourage us develop informative unbiased contents during this election season.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by ken6488(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2022
As a pdp member i am disappointed power cant return north

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by slivertongue: 12:18am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

That's his problem and River people. He should just pray his chosen successor wins cos if not, his trouble just started

Yes ooo.
I said it here that he had an agenda when he started abusing secondus. His candidate will likely win but would turn against him. Rivers APC very divided &Tonye ain't it. But miracles still dey happen
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by micflo28(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2022
The tout can now go and rest. Waiting for Tinubu to be disgraced too after sharing bullion van dollars and give way for Jonathan the real man

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by TechBIogger: 12:18am On May 29, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
Get lost! You also want to remove your boxers and rape Nigeria as your friends did.
I lost my respect for PDP today

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by cuteboy2: 12:18am On May 29, 2022
Atiku didn't do well in his acceptance speech. He should at least have extended hand of fellowship to other aspirants and solicited for their support. He just ignored them completely

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by TechBIogger: 12:20am On May 29, 2022
Amarabae:
If not anything, that Obio Akpor noisemaker mouth was silenced after wasting Rivers State gratuities and pension money
please keep shut and stop talking offpoint.
I wonder why you dey put your mouth for politics wen you should be in the romance section

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Aboki99(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners

For their being united and strategic? It is easy to point an accessing finger at others or climb over your own heaps of blame and shortcomings to pass the blame to others. Look inwards for your problems. Why don't u and ur politicians be as strategic and united?

Anyway, do the northerners know you exist?

Hate kills

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by naijapikin2(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2022
Don't you see the way these politicians are tossing us? Atiku knows he won't be elected in 2023. He is building sympathy for himself, setting up himself for future election just the way we sympathized with baba katsina and elected him after many failed attempts. Then in future when he gets elected he will continue the northern onslaught from where baba bubu stopped. Whether now or later, atiku will be a bad leader, playing to the northern agenda. Our hope is in God almighty who will frustrate their evil intentions and nullify their satanic machinations. Barawo shege

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Winters23: 12:21am On May 29, 2022
GboyegaD:
How much was spent to win the ticket. Nigerians should be bracing to repay all lost investments should he win.

Hoping there could be a third force however, the probability of the third force winning is very very low.

A strong 3rd force could put a dent on apc and pdp
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by MhizzV(f): 12:22am On May 29, 2022
Southern Nigeria ain't ready for politics yet...
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Nchenches: 12:24am On May 29, 2022
A man of no honour.
You know you are stealing victory via the fraudulent political structure of Nigeria created by your Arewa soldiers.
This is the political party you destroyed in 2015 in your unending bid for power to your north.
By the time you succeed President Buhari, you will get to know that inequality in a country leads to death for the country.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:29am On May 29, 2022
Tell that to the PO supporters, they’re waiting for you with your “One Nigeria” message at the SE
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by DonBenny77(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2022
I told ya'll Atiku is cumming.
grin
He won already in 2019 but papa bubu tell am to chill make him complete 2 terms before him hand over.
If you don't like it die
North will rule till they get tired
The battle is btw Atiku and Lawan who stands no chance

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Nchenches: 12:29am On May 29, 2022
truthfully360:
Like for tinubu and Share For atiku

No northern Nigerian must succeed President Buhari.

North has led Nigeria for more than 70% of the time since 1960.
1999 is not the beginning of Nigeria's political leadership history. 1960 is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by abbey621(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2022
Customer dada......Welcome back Atiku, how many billions your people go chop this time before failing again? grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2022
Igbo that are busy fighting themselves ?. I'm an Igbo but I won't vote for any Igbo candidate. Non of our Igbo politicians have the interest of Igbos in their heart. Just their selfish interest and slave to the north. We don't have any Igbo politicians that can unit the 5 south east state. No one else after the death of Ojukwu. Nnamdi Kanu would have been a unifying factor but he is very foolish politically
candidbabe:
Aso rock is not the sole property of Northerners.
Igbos should be given a chance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by IPIGMODS: 12:41am On May 29, 2022
Going to lose again, this time to Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by SarkinYarki: 12:42am On May 29, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
Get lost! You also want to remove your boxers and rape Nigeria as your friends did.

This man will surprise all of you
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Ekpeitit(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku doesn’t stand a chance against GEJ, but any other candidate na walkover for am
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Nova1988(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners

we love you tho.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by truthfinder319: 12:44am On May 29, 2022
Jonathan is not a member of APC

It will be BAT/PYO/CRA/Lawan (APC) Vs Atiku (PDP)

DitariDisciple2:
APC Jonathan

PDP Atiku.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Shascky33: 12:44am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners
AbokiOnTheBeat. congratulation!
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Ekpeitit(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2022
meth people only had 14 votes.
Watch out,all meth people will now turn their focus and Permutations to APC which is not even their party.
Please focus on APGA and Labour Party.
Born losers,Biafra delegates didn't even support their own people but tomorrow they will blame the rest of Nigeria for their problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.