Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate (30932 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by membranus: 6:52am On May 29, 2022
everythinggirly:
In 2019, Wike voted for Tambuwal against ATIKU.
In 2022, Tambuwal betrayed wike, stepped down for Atiku....

I wish the southerners can be tribalistic when it comes to politics, just like the northerners.

Like This.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Littlemann73: 6:52am On May 29, 2022
Why won't he be grateful? Someone that stole Nigeria's money as a vice president and even confessed that he and his boss (Obasanjo) did the stealing, the only way a useless party will punish him is to make him president... Is this not the worst madness? PDP kontinuuu....

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by CaptainFM1: 6:53am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:
Aso rock is not the sole property of Northerners.
Igbos should be given a chance

Who should give them the chance?
Presidency is not served a' la carte.
Igbos have to fight for it if they want it.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Topmaike007(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2022
Ekpeitit:
meth people only had 14 votes.
Watch out,all meth people will now turn their focus and Permutations to APC which is not even their party.
Please focus on APGA and Labour Party.
Born losers,Biafra delegates didn't even support their own people but tomorrow they will blame the rest of Nigeria for their problems.
is PDP northern party either? Abeggi face front
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Abid2020(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku doesn’t stand a chance against GEJ, but any other candidate na walkover for am
just say you want GEJ to win, it is not by mouth
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Moonland100(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2022
Congratulations Mr Atiku
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by mmsen: 7:10am On May 29, 2022
No better than Buhari.

He needs to sit down with his looted funds.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by ruggedtimi(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
truthfinder319:
Jonathan is not a member of APC

It will be BAT/PYO/CRA/Lawan (APC) Vs Atiku (PDP)

Jonathan is APC candidate.....
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:
Aso rock is not the sole property of Northerners.
Igbos should be given a chance
igbos do not even deserve a chance because a house divided against itself cannot stand

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Uthman75: 7:29am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners
Then R.I.P female monkey....
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Uthman75: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
onunwa21:
North Sabi dey game!!!
South dey learn work
naso my broda..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by pachigo001(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2022
See what irabiji and his cohort caused now power is returning to north when will southerners get sense
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by ironben(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Stevedudu112(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2022
God help us���‍♂️
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Banter1(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners
we love you
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:00am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners
Nawa oo. Make that hate no kill you Sha!
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Illuminatiship(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2022
Uthman75:

Then R.I.P female monkey....
what will you call your mother then?
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by pegix(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2022
TriCee:
You no go win. I'm not sure we want to Atikulate again.
Even Tinubu can beat Atiku. Block votes from South East goes to Obi, Southwest goes to whoever APC presents.
Then north will be shared. I hope I made sense grin
sense!
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by ufuosman(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2022
Let's wait for APC own... Congratulations atiku
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by mbos: 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
Nigerians say no more to fulani presidency
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by 1880faye: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Dollar speaks

grin

Wike tried sha
[/s]
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Wwwq: 5:19pm On May 29, 2022
Good for you
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by michaelbelgium(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2022
Deltatoto:
wike was fighting for ur emancipation.Everything he spent will be recovered in one month.he is a Gov.It’s ur future that’s in jeopardy with another northern ruler.u ppl don’t have sense.
You must be very foolish for saying that.
How is Wike fighting for my emancipation? What are his plans to restore peace and order in nigeria?..
How is he going to stabilize the wallowing economy?
All he speaks of is taking power back to pdp and attacking people up and down.

You should re-examine yourself
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Deltatoto: 11:58pm On May 29, 2022
michaelbelgium:

You must be very foolish for saying that.
How is Wike fighting for my emancipation? What are his plans to restore peace and order in nigeria?..
How is he going to stabilize the wallowing economy?
All he speaks of is taking power back to pdp and attacking people up and down.

You should re-examine yourself
na una no.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Tomek09(m): 3:46am On May 30, 2022
helinues:
Dollar speaks

grin

Wike tried sha
Helinues, you of all people know that there's no silver medal in Politics. Wike didn't try anything. He was roundly defeated.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by truthfinder319: 10:35pm On May 30, 2022
ok

ruggedtimi:
Jonathan is APC candidate.....
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by truthfinder319: 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
Don't curse. Promote alternative.

Emoney2M:

God will punish all of you campaigning for this old thief and Betrayer!

Muna Fiki!!!!
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by truthfinder319: 10:38pm On May 30, 2022
Nigeria is not doomed. Politics is just an aspect of our life. elections will come and go, we as a people will be great.

everythinggirly:
Nigeria is doomed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party National Chairman Dissolves Rivers LP Excos For Anti-Party / Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. / Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.