Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate (30954 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by kingyakos: 12:46am On May 29, 2022
god forbid me to come from southern nigeria
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by dizzi60(m): 12:46am On May 29, 2022
Try PYO
truthfully360:
Like for tinubu and Share For atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Akharmony: 12:46am On May 29, 2022
Obi amd co. other aspirants already predicted the outcome of the thr game. . . Atiku is not new to the game he's been a godfatther for decades . All i can say is to wish thr big man well in the upcoming election. . . . Apc ha no choice thn to give it to jagaban(apc puppet party�)
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by obiekunie01: 12:47am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Kenneth4u205 post=113269176][s]Igbo that are busy fighting themselves ?. I'm an Igbo but I won't vote for any Igbo candidate. Non of our Igbo politicians have the interest of Igbos in their heart. Just their selfish interest and slave to the north. We don't have any Igbo politicians that can unit the 5 south east state. No one else after the death of Ojukwu. Nnamdi Kanu would have been a unifying factor but he is very foolish politically[[/s]/quote]

Are you drunk. Mr. Sabo.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by chinchum(m): 12:48am On May 29, 2022
Winters23:

A strong 3rd force could put a dent on apc and pdp
3rd force , 10 months to general election?? Some of you think Nigeria's election is local government election. As things stands, any other presidential aspirant outside APC and PDP can not win up to 500,000 votes. Nigeria has over 60 million voters and 150,000 polling booths spread across the whole of the 774 local governments in Nigeria. Elections are not conducted on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Shascky33: 12:49am On May 29, 2022
Aboki99:

For their being united and strategic? It is easy to point an accessing finger at others or climb over your own heaps of blame and shortcomings to pass the blame to others. Look inwards for your problems. Why don't u and ur politicians be as strategic and united?

Anyway, do the northerners know you exist?

Hate kills
AbokiOnTheBeat

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by wiseone28: 12:50am On May 29, 2022
Ekpeitit:
meth people only had 14 votes.
Watch out,all meth people will now turn their focus and Permutations to APC which is not even their party.
Please focus on APGA ans Labour Party.
Born losers.
please let's support Igbo when it comes to politics but not Biafra.

They supported Jonathan during 2015 wholehearted. Uso amekob.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Traplord09: 12:50am On May 29, 2022
Southwest are you see this lol

Wooooow.
You need to play there game ..
APC can't win even pDP

This are not people mind voted grin
Da just put any person da like undecided undecided

Nigerian is a place were there's no freedom,but been slaved by there own people lol.... cheesy cheesy grin

Southwest this is ur makeing
Vote for Peter obi

Southwest no go school at all
Let see how de game play lol shocked grin

Labour party......
2023 .... Be wise ......
Don't be fool southeast

Only you don't like development of nigerian dot

Y can't you people see de handwriting
Stil southward we still sell theresf all because of money cool

That y there kids we aways remain in busstop

Lol.....
Is batter we divorce and divide this country ooo
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:51am On May 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:

This man will surprise all of you

He's going nowhere!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
I lost my respect for PDP today

That's the power of bribe my brother. Come 2023, we shall repeat same mistake over and over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by tnerro1(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2022
SAD DAY
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by NairaMaster1(m): 12:56am On May 29, 2022
helinues:
Dollar speaks

grin

Wike tried sha

I just pity Wike. He spent more.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Okhuadams(m): 12:57am On May 29, 2022
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by busthh29: 12:57am On May 29, 2022
Today's games available
now

30-odd
50-odd
70-odd
� fixed games correct score
if you are interested Whatsapp me �
+2349130039692 +2349130039692 +2349130039692 okay
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by helinues: 12:58am On May 29, 2022
NairaMaster1:

I just pity Wike. He spent more.

That's Politics 101 course for Wike to retake..

grin
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by ZEBrite: 1:01am On May 29, 2022
Congratulations His Excellency. PDP's Choice

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Aguodo(m): 1:02am On May 29, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/i-am-honoured-to-be-elected-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/

You may fail again in the real game. But I can't be sorry for you.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Traplord09: 1:04am On May 29, 2022
APC and PDP just look at de picture cool

Nigerian can never get batter with this

I forget that northern na kill
Way southwest na thief

Southwest work for there masters.

Well it is what it is........
Nothing changes

If you like don't vote for right person
Peter obi

Southwest you are a prisoner
Be free 2023 ...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Ibr539: 1:08am On May 29, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I hate northerners
And u will die for that
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Nnamdipapa(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:
Aso rock is not the sole property of Northerners.
Igbos should be given a chance

Igbos don't stand a chance in this election. They should rally around any southern candidate with good prospects.
The North will destroy Nigeria if given power again.
Buhari is a collosal disaster!
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Mikolo70(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku doesn’t stand a chance against GEJ, but any other candidate na walkover for am
Who's GEJ? Against Atiku? Very funny... Only the south east and SS will vote for him.. You forget say TITI ATIKU na Yoruba from Osun state.... I laff awon Okoros
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by tosinthings: 1:27am On May 29, 2022
oh okay
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Mikolo70(m): 1:28am On May 29, 2022
TITI ATIKU IS YORUBA FROM OSUN STATE... SO APC BEHAVE YASEF...
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by hopexter(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2022
micflo28:
The tout can now go and rest. Waiting for Tinubu to be disgraced too after sharing bullion van dollars and give way for Jonathan the real man

So Jonathan should come in for only a term and waste 4 years of your lives just as he wasted 6 years? Let’s try someone else cos Jonathan is a trap cos after 4 years, Presidency goes where again?
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by hopexter(m): 1:34am On May 29, 2022
Traplord09:
APC and PDP just look at de picture cool

Nigerian can never get batter with this

I forget that northern na kill
Way southwest na thief

Southwest work for there masters.

Well it is what it is........
Nothing changes

If you like don't vote for right person
Peter obi

Southwest you are a prisoner
Be free 2023 ...

Which party is Peter Obi? Has he been cleared for presidency? Pls be reasonable with your advert undecided
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by EvidenceOfGrace: 1:40am On May 29, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Corporate2020: 1:42am On May 29, 2022
DamianX:
Yaribanzaz can't breathe right now.
Can't wait for apc grin

Hypertension go kill you soon just as it killed those before you
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Corporate2020: 1:44am On May 29, 2022
candidbabe:
Aso rock is not the sole property of Northerners.
Igbos should be given a chance

Igbos were given a chance, but their candidate fled when the battle was about to start
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by God2man2again(m): 1:46am On May 29, 2022
Please, God, give us God fearing leaders in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Clinton207: 1:50am On May 29, 2022
Hmmm. I am getting a little clue here, could it be PMB, has agreed to handover to Atiku? cus if Chief Tinubu emerge APC flag bearer, i dont see the North voting for Tinubu, they rather would prefer their fellow Northerner.

OH GOD GIVE NIGERIA A PRESIDENT OF YOUR CHOICE COME 2023.
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Harmlesspill(m): 1:50am On May 29, 2022
I'm happy at least you were able to wipe wike wire cord for neck
Re: Atiku: I Am Honoured To Be Elected PDP Presidential Candidate by Backpedal: 1:51am On May 29, 2022
Nnamdipapa:

Igbos don't stand a chance in this election. They should rally around any southern candidate with good prospects.
The North will destroy Nigeria if given power again.
Buhari is a collosal disaster!
From the way it is looking
The only way a southern candidate can win is if that candidate is from the SS.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics / FG Sacks All NCAA Directors / APC Senators-elect Move Against Party’s Choice Of Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.