Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up (3892 Views)

Share Ur SIMP Or Funny Dating Experience... / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Clinghton: 7:31am On May 30, 2022
She felt you were showing her brotherly love.
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Anobella: 4:36pm On May 30, 2022
arthurwillia:

The place where the guy came to pick her is true or added jara?

Sweet sensation alagomeji
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Dreadlock69(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2022
OMG
Faith : this one turn me chimpanzee wey dey shine teeth , I no spend Sha, but I over spend emotional anytime I dey around depending on how the hotspot strong I go just dey slowpoke upandan that I'll be ss2 to ss3

Amaka: she made understand that song by Bruno Mars “ but darling I still catch a grenade for you" . anyway she marry military man is God not wonderful.

Amaka : omo this other amaka made me understand the music by Micheal Jackson
Who is it “. I put this song on repeat everyday.

Bianca: this one ehhh made me understand the music by Weeknd “Earned it " fifty shades of grey, not only that music she made me understand dirty Diana , give into me and invisible by Micheal Jackson, sauce and bad by xxxtentacion.

Omowunmi: when them say fear Yoruba demons I think say nah joke. This girl made me run mad like so f***ked up ,like I can literally wake up in the middle of the night and start swearing and crying inside me , she play me manipulative game like mad .sotey my homies pity me,song associated with her are.
Touble by sarzs ft world, hear me calling ,all girls are the same , lucid dream,robbery and a whole lots of juice songs.

Aisha : nah her stage I start to grow sense ,song associated with her nah
Girlfriend by juice world
Remind me of you by juice world

Now Dem thotiana dey pay for wetin Dem do me. Weirdo hoes by lil Durk
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by arthurwillia(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
Anobella:

Sweet sensation alagomeji

Ok Omo no be small thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching / She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help / Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.