Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC (23224 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by ceejay80s(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2022
which atiku, what's the difference between him and insecurity, bokoharam, when he was vice president what did he do?
they all sponsored these ugm, bokoharam, kidnapping etc, these sponsored them against their opponents and now it's haunting us not them imagine the cow that deleted his post about Deborah's murder, during my father's time, I was eating bread of #3 before I go to school and education was free then o, the bread big like mad and na me and my 5 siblings go share am, but now slice bread is #700 , E no even belle full one of my kids talkless of the rest and all of u are here dying for thieves to become president, I pity ur children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Nobody: 5:57am On May 29, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Campaign take over.
No time.
Unfortunately PDP can't go back to power except there is a clean win if the whole south support Atiku, which is not possible.
It could have worked if Obi is still in APC and if APC betray Tinubu because out of spite for APC he might go support Atiku
If obi in pdp you mean. As for tinubu you pointed at, that's exactly what they want to happen so that he can be pained and go and support his ally, atiku, then win win for the North. Its the handiwork of the northern cabals to retain power. They want to impose JEG but it will never happen, trust me. And buhari has been weakened in that aspect. He will leave them to their fate.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by mainkendo: 5:58am On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold all the companies that were established by our founding fathers to his family and friends and to Obasanjo's family and friends at give away price.

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold NEPA, NITEL, NICON Hotels, Nigerian Airways, Ajaokuta Steel Rolling Mill, Osogbo Steel Rolling Mill, Delta Steel Rolling Mill, Eleme Petrochemical Company, e.t.c. Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold more than 100 federal companies at almost zero price.
What has you unsold refinery done for you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Corporate2020: 5:58am On May 29, 2022
priceactionx:

If obi in pdp you mean. As for tinubu you pointed at, that's exactly what they want to happen so that he can be pained and go and support his ally, atiku, then win win for the North. Its the handiwork of the northern cabals to retain power. They want to impose JEG but it will never happen, trust me. And buhari has been weakened in that aspect. He will leave them to their fate.

Tinubu matter will kill you. You 5% dot nation of drugs trafficking and armed robbery are not in a position to inflict pains on us the Sophisticated West. You will eat your own flesh and drink your own blood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by iike: 5:58am On May 29, 2022
Atiku God forbid , for how long will this country be enslaved by the fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by dmostcheerful(f): 5:58am On May 29, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

What is this one saying
Oga you don't understand what is going on so back off. Go back to business section oso.
Tell your people to calm down on the attack until after APC primary.
E get why.
It's not today that Nigeria spoil I know we have to start campaigning against Buhari but wait first and see APC's game plan before the attack.
Thankio

1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Sunnybabe(m): 5:59am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The same man who posted the right thing and deleted it after some miscreants threatened him with votes
seriously I am still angry with him with that fearful and coward action. Is it only those bovine miscreants that will vote for him. I think Nigerians should know that, Atiku has nothing to offer us. He just want to gain influence and cash out and destroy Nigeria the more.

I pray he didn't win because his own tenure/regime will be worser than that of Baba bubu. This I have seen

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Nobody: 6:01am On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu matter will kill you.
Tell that to yur useless household. Ewure without brain. Anyone that make his opinion is now igbo. Omo ale irankiran. E dey your body. I no blame you, na ASUU I blame.
Read what I wrote in between the lines then come back and apologise.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by LivingTribunal: 6:02am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The same man who posted the right thing and deleted it after some miscreants threatened him with votes
LOUD IT......
The same man who posted the right thing and deleted it after some miscreants threatened him with votes!!!
HOW ELSE DOES HE TEND TO SECURE THIS BURNING COUNTRY?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by zelnababa(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2022
Amarabae:
Atiku is not Fulani, enough of people being ignorant about this.
North east have not produced a President before, so let him be.
ooooh is from Orlu in lmo state, matcheeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by dmostcheerful(f): 6:02am On May 29, 2022
priceactionx:

Unfortunately this can be over turn in a good way for the south to build something.
If only the whole of the south will support its own.
You may not know it but Nigerians are tired if the whole south pull weight on one candidate and some northerners who are tired of insecurity in the north fall behind us too, it's a clean win but then we don't even like each other.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by sonature1: 6:03am On May 29, 2022
Atiku stop deceiving yourself.
No northerner can fight insecurity in the north because you all are the beneficiaries.
Only a southerner can truly fight insecurity in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by dmostcheerful(f): 6:04am On May 29, 2022
priceactionx:

Yes PDP I mean

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by naikeboy(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2022
So na this man PDP delegates give... I day mad to go vote this man.... Instead make apc remain for assu rock....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Orpe7(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2022
Same way u deleted the post u made about the girl that was killed abi
Teuh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Oljunaid(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2022
No new thing. It's still the old blame game method. Bet,he has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by eleko1: 6:11am On May 29, 2022
sad The insecurity he didn’t fight for DEBORAH.May the deity blind him

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by LivingTribunal: 6:12am On May 29, 2022
Amarabae:
Atiku is not Fulani, enough of people being ignorant about this.
North east have not produced a President before, so let him be.
OK the whole part of the north are supposed to produce a president before a power shift?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by dmostcheerful(f): 6:13am On May 29, 2022
Successlane:

....and Southerners will ensure Atiku wins over
Tinubu or Osinbajo ( fellow southerners)
For your mind, is Umahi not in the game?
Or is he irrelevant?
Add him there so your Yorubas can support him too.
Even Osibanjo can't step down for Tinubu during primary just as Tambuwal did for Atiku but Igbos are your problem.
I don't know what we did wrong.
Are we the people to vote in Tinubu/ Osibanjo as flag bearer?
Let's see what you will say if both of your westerner brother lose the primary.
Will you people stand beside Obi instead of Atiku.
Cause out of spite Tinubu will leave APC, can he stand beside a fellow southerner?
He already run and congratulated Atiku and extended hand of friendship, he was indirectly threatening APC, just Incase you people f*ck up I will stand beside Atiku.
We know who the problem are, bottomline it's not the east.
Go home and think well.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by kayzeesoft(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2022
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Eguaikide(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2022
The unifier is here @atiku.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by lexy2014: 6:17am On May 29, 2022
Dreal1247:
From where are they rooting out the dollars from? Buhari will be a child's play compared to Atiku affliction. A billionaire that was enriched through politics are the reason why Nigeria is still undeveloped. They are cause of the ritual killings, Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo plus, prostitutions, drug trafficking etc. The masses must resist them and kick them out of Nigeria.

Valid points raised
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by lexy2014: 6:17am On May 29, 2022
Eguaikide:
The unifier is here @atiku.

Who is he unifying

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:21am On May 29, 2022
It’s just a Vow
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Lionnation: 6:23am On May 29, 2022
Yankee101:
Let’s hope this turns out the best for nigeria
Nigerian youths easily decieved
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Nobody: 6:23am On May 29, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Unfortunately this can be over turn in a good way for the south to build something.
If only the whole of the south will support its own.
You may not know it but Nigerians are tired if the whole south pull wait on one candidate and some northerners who are tired of insecurity in the north fall behind us too, it's a clean win but then we don't even like each other.

You are right, but what I am thinking is that, if they outsmart tinubu and bring on someone with lesser influence (which I doubt, because tinubu has lots of structures and influences among many northern top politicians), and eventually atiku clinge the post, there may be plan B from southern leaders. They will likely push hard for regional government just like what they have started and will continue to make things difficult for their northern counterparts secretly. 2 can play the game.
Either you believe or not, part of why wike lost was taking up case against VAT which Northern elders see as a part of gang up against one of their major sources of revenues. Wike has been vocal about it and if a Southern president like wike emerge, they, the North will loose easily in many other similar benefits. Remember the case is about to be finalised in supreme Court. All those things they see it as haram and like a direct attack on them.
I believe no single Northern delegates voted for wike and few southern one swap loyalty especially Edo, imo and few others in South West. United South must be part of plan B but betrayals plenty wella secretly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by LivingTribunal: 6:23am On May 29, 2022
oyeb15:
Since Tinubu, Osinbajo, Lanwan will be puppets, am going with Atiku
DON'T BE A FOOL!!! PDP AND APC AREN'T THE ONLY PARTY AND HOPE FOR NIGERIA!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Asianjollof007: 6:24am On May 29, 2022
Yankee101:
Let’s hope this turns out the best for nigeria

Nothing good comes out of these greedy norther politicians, buhari is an example. Stop hoping, if atiku wins get ready for another eight years of suffering.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by blowjohn(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2022
priceactionx:

Nigerians will soon forget that and start singing his praises until he shows them pepper again.

Northern cabals are the same and they are stacked in both pdp and apc but when it comes to politics, they are one behind the curtains. That is why they are rooting for JEG because they know he is very weak. He will loose woefully to atiku in the North and they will retain power by switching loyality.
That's why you will never see them condemning something like that atiku did by revoking the tweet and denying it. The are same yesterday, today and forever.

In as much as I don't like tinubu, he is the only one that can give atiku run for his money because of his political structures, but well, won't the northern cabals play him? Southern leaders have long way to go.

Exactly what av been saying.
South south and the rest of the non northerners are not serious. They are betrayers. Money oriented

Imagine atoku wining and the suffering continues
Who will they blame?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by chikason22(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2022
bestman09:
sad
Atiku is better than Buhari 1000%
Atiku is a thief same with Tinubu. They're not going to retire in ASO rock
Presidency must return to South. Wine is a useless stupid politician. Him and his southern counterpart never learns.
After using Rivers money to maintain PDP, now he has been kicked out.
Foolish idiot. Now that he has lost, can he now concentrate in keeping Rivers clean. Everywhere is dirty. Mumu man. Him and Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by mukthar2000(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold all the companies that were established by our founding fathers to his family and friends and to Obasanjo's family and friends at give away price.

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold NEPA, NITEL, NICON Hotels, Nigerian Airways, Ajaokuta Steel Rolling Mill, Osogbo Steel Rolling Mill, Delta Steel Rolling Mill, Eleme Petrochemical Company, e.t.c. Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold more than 100 federal companies at almost zero price.
But forgot to sell NNPC, that was one of this reasons coming back, i pray Niger to wise up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly / Maryam Yaro (Sanusi's Alleged Girlfriend) Is A CBN Consultant / Buhari In Group Photo With AU Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.