Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC (23219 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Littlemann73: 7:11am On May 29, 2022
Yankee101:
Let’s hope this turns out the best for nigeria

Very impossible
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Okhuadams(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2022
Warlord12:

https://punchng.com/atiku-vows-to-fight-insecurity-slams-apc/
Confused man from PDP to APC and back to PDP custom thief

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Cloud007: 7:13am On May 29, 2022
If APC should field a light weight...they should kiss Power good bye...
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Dengoh(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2022
These guys see us as fools... God have mercy
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by McLizbae: 7:16am On May 29, 2022
Congratulations to Atiku. Fellow southerners, please understand that this is still the northern agender.

[/b]A northerners cannot rule Nigeria beyond Northern sentiments and mentality[b]
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by oyichi: 7:17am On May 29, 2022
Atiku will pick a Niger deltan as vice, the only way for APC is to pick goodluck as there candidate, the Yoruba Christians will vote atiku if APC takes tinubu, a Muslim Muslim ticket is a no go area
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:18am On May 29, 2022
Bravetunde:

By the gods you mean the irritatin,derty,shity shity theivenubu.
You cowords can pull out.nigerians already hate ritualisst, backstabbetrs and theivesss.
Ss/se will gladly vote for atiku if ameachi or gej don't get it.
Theivenubu is hated by ss/se region.
even by lot of his fellow yoriubas!many of us hate the inherent betrayal, treacherous tendency of an average Afonja person,! imagine someone who quiped stupidly when FoOolani started killing in his backyard WHERE ARE THE COWS?all because of his useless ambition, which shall never come to pass undecided.. let's the scratched face snakes pull out and go rot in hell in their south WASTELAND abeg!all they bring to the table na cowardice and sufferstication nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by penceman(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2022
very terrible situation we have found our selves because of tinubu greed. The President will still be a southerner come what may. Atiku is a serial loser and he will have nothing on us. Otherwise the south east smouldering inferno is about to burn. I don't think we will accept this. APC will choose south to preserve what's left of naija but if they were to choose north then elections will not hold in the south simple
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Slimdan360: 7:21am On May 29, 2022
mukthar2000:
But forgot to sell NNPC, that was one of this reasons coming back, i pray Niger to wise up.
I'm sure you are a northerner thats why you are so pained atiku sold those companies.

Come to Delta state and see the number of Hausa illiterates working in PTI, NNPc and other government cooperations without their useless states contributing anything to the functioning of those companies.

Let Atiku sell them all, it's time for quota system to stop hiding in government cooperations in the name of "we are from the north". If e sure for una, make una go shell and Chevron go submit application.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by DLuciano: 7:21am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The same man who posted the right thing and deleted it after some miscreants threatened him with votes
If na you, what would you have done?
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Bayyajidda(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2022
bestman09:
sad
Atiku is better than Buhari 1000%

Lies... Buhari is far better than Atiku. You obviously don't know Atiku. Nigeria is good as doomed if Atiku wins.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Liodins: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Bayyajidda(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Successlane:

....and Southerners will ensure Atiku wins over
Tinubu or Osinbajo ( fellow southerners)

Because they called for it.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by oyichi: 7:35am On May 29, 2022
Goodluck Jonathan is the best bet for APC now, he is the only one that will beat atiku, if they pick tinubu, they will lose woefully, tinubu, will not get block vote in the southwest, the Christians there hates him and has never supported him, even in Lagos, he relies heavily on thugs and serious rigging to win, the rest of the south is a no go area for him now because they see him as a betrayal mostly we in the South south, we will rather vote a northerner than vote tinubu, and as for the north, there is no way he can win atiku, Goodluck is far much influential in the north than tinubu coupled with the fact that he has only one tenure to go, Goodluck is the way for APC , and as for tinubu, if decamps from APC, he will be arrested and will end up losing Lagos as well.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
Dreal1247:
From where are they rooting out the dollars from? Buhari will be a child's play compared to Atiku affliction. A billionaire that was enriched through politics are the reason why Nigeria is still undeveloped. They are cause of the ritual killings, Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo plus, prostitutions, drug trafficking etc. The masses must resist them and kick them out of Nigeria.
why are you lying? What do you gain when you lie? You wan make Buhari happen to you? Guy park well o
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The same man who posted the right thing and deleted it after some miscreants threatened him with votes
when he becomes the president let them come back and threaten
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Atiku appears like a religious bigot to me after deleting his tweet condemning the gruesome murder of ms Deborah
you know the truth.. you just want to paint this guy bad
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Backpedal: 7:49am On May 29, 2022
oyeb15:
Pls don't pick an Igbo man as your Vice o. It will ruin your chances cos this is your time.

Go to South West and look for a knowledge , respected person not touts like Fayose or slowpoke Dele. West will use that to compensate Tinubu and Osinbajo loss.

Also don't pick any of the other aspirants as your Vice.
If he picks south west
He will lose

The best bet is SS.

SE and SW ARE TWO REGIONS WITH POLITICALLY NAIVE slowpoke.S

Continue bickering amongst each other while the caliphate keep playing us

Keep calling each other vile names

Una go see something
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2022
bestman09:
sad
Atiku is better than Buhari 1000%
10,000,000 times sir
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Whiydhee(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2022
Dreal1247:
From where are they rooting out the dollars from? Buhari will be a child's play compared to Atiku affliction. A billionaire that was enriched through politics are the reason why Nigeria is still undeveloped. They are cause of the ritual killings, Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo plus, prostitutions, drug trafficking etc. The masses must resist them and kick them out of Nigeria.

There's no way they can be kicked out. We can't just bashed into their homes or in their gathering and send them out. ����
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by intergral(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Oga do you want them to go after his life?... Why are your South East Politicians not Talking about the killings by Unknown Gun men? Please stop thinking with your feet
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2022
okeyumez:
Lucifer cannot exorcise demon from a mad man but will rather add more demons into the mad man making his deliverance difficult.
Atiku is a hypocrite. I don't see all these corrupt men with expired brain coming to exorcise Nigeria of her deadly problems.
Nigerians should be wise
who among them is not a demon? Demon get levels o... Atiku is better for us or do you prefer this current demon?
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Whiydhee(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:
Atiku wins PDP champions league
All other PDP aspirants knows that they can't win him, they just waste their time and resources for the bloody primary election
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2022
priceactionx:

Nigerians will soon forget that and start singing his praises until he shows them pepper again.

Northern cabals are the same and they are stacked in both pdp and apc but when it comes to politics, they are one behind the curtains. That is why they are rooting for JEG because they know he is very weak. He will loose woefully to atiku in the North and they will retain power by switching loyality.
That's why you will never see them condemning something like what atiku did by revoking the tweet and denying it. They are same yesterday, today and forever.

In as much as I don't like tinubu, he is the only one that can give atiku run for his money because of his political structures, but well, won't the northern cabals play him? Southern leaders have long way to go.
same way tinubu as south played us to the north during Jonathan regime, let the north also play him since he did not have sense
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by OlamOlam: 7:54am On May 29, 2022
I believe in you...

Ati Atiku
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2022
Amarabae:
Atiku is not Fulani, enough of people being ignorant about this.
North east have not produced a President before, so let him be.
God bless you my brother
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Whiydhee(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2022
verybadmouth:
Atiku or no Atiku, I know 99% of youths in Nigeria will still not vote on the election day. They'll be playing ball and watching movies. Some go dey nack towtow.
Don't let these old men continue to toil with your future. Vote

How sure are you that 99% of the youth won't vote, are you their leader or their father or their mind wey go tell them to go vote.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold all the companies that were established by our founding fathers to his family and friends and to Obasanjo's family and friends at give away price.

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold NEPA, NITEL, NICON Hotels, Nigerian Airways, Ajaokuta Steel Rolling Mill, Osogbo Steel Rolling Mill, Delta Steel Rolling Mill, Eleme Petrochemical Company, e.t.c. Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold more than 100 federal companies at almost zero price.
we are still working in those companies today... Don't you like it that way? Oya tell us... How many of your APC politicians have their companies here in Nigeria? Or are you saying they don't steal our monies too? They prefer to steal our wealth to the western countries while we suffer here. We prefer atiku that stole and invest back in Nigeria rather than others who steal and invest in the western countries
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by zeeek(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2022
Congratulation to Atiku, I love his persistence regardless of some baseless allegation. I will strongly advice he rings all the other PDP aspirants together and select a strong and respected southwest politician and he will win the election.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Nchenches: 8:01am On May 29, 2022
Dreal1247:

Even a lepper from APC shall win Atiku Abubakar in 2023.

Most dishonest A. Abubakar as President of Nigeria shall be worse than Buhari in every facet of governance.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by iTommysco: 8:02am On May 29, 2022
verybadmouth:
Atiku or no Atiku, I know 99% of youths in Nigeria will still not vote on the election day. They'll be playing ball and watching movies. Some go dey nack towtow.
Don't let these old men continue to toil with your future. Vote

I go vote who go give me money

Haa e shocked you?

No let am shock you I collect money I no collect if Nigeria wan better Nigeria go better. Who free and fair election help.

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by zeeek(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2022
saintnegroid:
you know the truth.. you just want to paint this guy bad
The emergence of Atiku is a serious threat to APC. I see a consensus northern candidate otherwise, ATIKU will win.
GEJ won't contest in the primaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Five Board Directors For CBN / Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / "I Stand By My Words, Buhari Is Incorruptible" - Wole Oyelese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.