Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC (23221 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by baretalk: 8:05am On May 29, 2022
Speaking politics... please vote Peter Obi, look out for your future and that of your children, not political party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Abdotcom(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Atiku appears like a religious bigot to me after deleting his tweet condemning the gruesome murder of ms Deborah
So if you were in his shoe you would stood your ground? For my own opinion, he did the right thing for him self
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Whiydhee(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2022
iTommysco:

I go vote who go give me money

Haa e shocked you?

No let am shock you I collect money I no collect if Nigeria wan better Nigeria go better. Who free and fair election help.

Tell am ooo coz Nigeria won't change no matter 99% of youth didn't vote, they Sall still and always rigged the election. #votes_don'tcount.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by saintnegroid(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2022
zeeek:

The emergence of Atiku is a serious threat to APC. I see a consensus northern candidate otherwise, ATIKU will win.
GEJ won't contest in the primaries
Atiku will be the best president we have... Osibanjo also is a good one but APC won't give him ticket because they dear him that he has too much knowledge about the law
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by toujurs: 8:09am On May 29, 2022
This atiku man, doesn't have anything to offer. The 50,000 dollars he shared he will surely take times two back if he wins presidency.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Nchenches: 8:09am On May 29, 2022
KingKO22:
North united and they will always rule over us in South.

Where are the children of hate and resentfulness?

The politics of if I don't get it you won't get it also should stop.

If you are political viable then you shouldn't be afraid to contest with your fellow Southern politician. Whoever wins should pursue and preserve the interest of South.

Without zoning the presidency between the north and south of Nigeria, no southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria's presidential election if a northern presidential candidate supported by Fulani-led north is contesting. Look at the political structure of Nigeria to verify this.
A presidential candidate requires to win 25% of votes in 2/3 of 36 states before proclaimed winner.
The political structure inititiated zoning.
But Tinubu and his SW APC refused microzoning to the SE. The north came in to carry the election.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by mukthar2000(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2022
Slimdan360:

I'm sure you are a northerner thats why you are so pained atiku sold those companies.

Come to Delta state and see the number of Hausa illiterates working in PTI, NNPc and other government cooperations without their useless states contributing anything to the functioning of those companies.

Let Atiku sell them all, it's time for quota system to stop hiding in government cooperations in the name of "we are from the north". If e sure for una, make una go shell and Chevron go submit application.
who is northern?you can be opened ur mouth saying let Atiku sell them all, what belong to me and you an individual should sell it to himself or his friends, guy I don't think understand what is happened in this country until all this greedy old fools politicians drain this country by then maybe u might have Wake up from ur deep sleep.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Donedeal1(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2022
Hope he will not

DELETE

this statement soon or

Disclaimer later

Very poor opposition materials.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by vickthourh(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2022
I WILL RATHER VOTE A TINUBU TO AN ATIKU

BUT WILL PREFER AN OBI TO BOTH OF THEM
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Traplord09: 9:12am On May 29, 2022
bestman09:
sad
Atiku is better than Buhari 1000%

Ehhhhhh say who lol
Atiku na thief
Buhari na killer

Southwest come be sabo.... And thief's....
No southwest we become president believe
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Lush100(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2022
Sir, Atiku as you are slamming APC and making promises.
Don't forget we are still awaiting your approval
on your tweet on the killing of Deborah.

Or have u forgotten that one.

Because you tweeted yesterday oh.

sad embarassed
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by oyeb15: 9:30am On May 29, 2022
Backpedal:

If he picks south west
He will lose

The best bet is SS.

SE and SW ARE TWO REGIONS WITH POLITICALLY NAIVE slowpoke.S

Continue bickering amongst each other while the caliphate keep playing us

Keep calling each other vile names

Una go see something

Well, South South will b good . But d region is PDP already. Though Tinubu will split APC vote with his SDP in South West.
Good. South South Vice is a go. Udom Emmanuel
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by mnwogu(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Dreal1247 post=113270675]From where are they rooting out the dollars from? Buhari will be a child's play compared to Atiku affliction. A billionaire that was enriched through politics are the reason why Nigeria is still undeveloped. They are cause of the ritual killings, Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo plus, prostitutions, drug trafficking etc. The masses must resist them and kick them out of Nigeria.

I don't agree with u on this. How could u compare someone who is never aware of anything happening in the country to someone who at least has his senses intact?
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Slimdan360: 9:33am On May 29, 2022
mukthar2000:
who is northern?you can be opened ur mouth saying let Atiku sell them all, what belong to me and you an individual should sell it to himself or his friends, guy I don't think understand what is happened in this country until all this greedy old fools politicians drain this country by then maybe u might have Wake up from ur deep sleep.
You are just being sentimental, try to read up capitalism and it's merits and u will see the importance in privatizing government cooperations. America practice capitalism and it is greatly developed. Why holding onto cooperations that are not viable and not producing anything.
And besides is mukthar not a northern name? undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Slimdan360: 9:38am On May 29, 2022
Traplord09:

Ehhhhhh say who lol
Atiku na thief
Buhari na killer

Southwest come be sabo.... And thief's....
No southwest we become president believe
All politicians in Nigeria are better than Buhari not because he is corrupt but because he has a pechant for destroying anything he touches.
The man is pure badluck
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by gift2xl: 10:06am On May 29, 2022
Laughable... he can deceive himself and not me.

Trash APC and PDP.
They have rubbish this country. Do away with them and vote for Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Thomthom(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2022
Dreal1247:
From where are they rooting out the dollars from? Buhari will be a child's play compared to Atiku affliction. A billionaire that was enriched through politics are the reason why Nigeria is still undeveloped. They are cause of the ritual killings, Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo plus, prostitutions, drug trafficking etc. The masses must resist them and kick them out of Nigeria.
kick them out and give it to who,?
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by mukthar2000(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
Slimdan360:

You are just being sentimental, try to read up capitalism and it's merits and u will see the importance in privatizing government cooperations. America practice capitalism and it is greatly developed. Why holding onto cooperations that are not viable and not producing anything.
And besides is mukthar not a northern name? undecided undecided
guy no time for argument here, let both wait and see how things end. Take care
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Invest4growth: 10:29am On May 29, 2022
He will placate south east with VP again! Chai, my people don suffer in this project
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by OriOko88(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold all the companies that were established by our founding fathers to his family and friends and to Obasanjo's family and friends at give away price.

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold NEPA, NITEL, NICON Hotels, Nigerian Airways, Ajaokuta Steel Rolling Mill, Osogbo Steel Rolling Mill, Delta Steel Rolling Mill, Eleme Petrochemical Company, e.t.c. Atikuchukwu Abubakar sold more than 100 federal companies at almost zero price.
Una don start yr stupid propaganda. The same style u used to send Jonathan away. Don't forget to also show us how tinubu turned alpha beta,a supposed govt tax agency to his own property. Also remind us how boulion van drove into his house during d last election.
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by olatuns2017: 10:44am On May 29, 2022
Warlord12:

https://punchng.com/atiku-vows-to-fight-insecurity-slams-apc/

How Àkànbí was able to upend Atiku at Teslim Balogun Stadium has a special place in our political firmament.
Encore!
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Snowx: 11:34am On May 29, 2022
Pls lets not allow PDP and APC to happen to us againoo... Atiku is no different from Buhari. Let's wise up...Peter Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by matm: 11:34am On May 29, 2022
How will u tackle borrowing and Nigeria's high-level of indebtedness. How will u generate revenue
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by sammyranking(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
The same man who posted the right thing and deleted it after some miscreants threatened him with votes

No mind the Werey
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by 1880t: 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author= post=113272419][/quote]
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by caye(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
Amarabae:
Atiku is not Fulani, enough of people being ignorant about this.
North east have not produced a President before, so let him be.

SAYS WHO?!
YOU HAVE ALL STARTED LYING AGAIN, JUST AS YOU LIED BEFIRE THAT BUHARI WAS INCORRUPTIBLE!
AREN'T YOU ALL ASHAMED?!
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Traplord09: 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
Slimdan360:

All politicians in Nigeria are better than Buhari not because he is corrupt but because he has a pechant for destroying anything he touches.
The man is pure badluck

Ehhhh...
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by Traplord09: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
Slimdan360:

The man is pure badluck

Ehhhh I don't rate bad practice lawyer political party APC and PDP

All bad set of people

Sha all there family and house hold are in government

So tell me more I don't no

Nigeria we keep going backwards
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by ExtremeDot: 3:51pm On May 29, 2022
Politics. grin

Time dun reach weh them go begin feed our ears and eyes with lies again.

Just the way Buhari and APC do us for 2015. grin

Too bad, these politicians know we get short memories and once again, their lies and formats go still sell to the hungry masses. cheesy
Re: Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC by RexTramadol1: 6:06pm On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Atiku appears like a religious bigot to me after deleting his tweet condemning the gruesome murder of ms Deborah

He’s against Sharia though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.