Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! (42767 Views)

This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / I Experience Pain When Urinating / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Gamesmart: 10:12am On May 30, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
hmmm na u know.salvation is personal
good day
bye

That is my point.

Keep it personal!

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by dollarlander: 10:25am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.

Hi guy. My advice to you is that, if you take coffee go and stop it. Also what is your blood group? If you can reply to this post we can arrange how to talk privately.

Thanks.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Munispellele90: 10:29am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.

Please write me up or email so I can give you some one number that knows herb pill for it
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Munispellele90: 10:30am On May 30, 2022
Please write me through email so I can send some one number to you that's use herbs pill for this condition
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On May 30, 2022
Gonoreah.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Yankiss(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na
You can have diabetes any time. The solution is this. Eat dinner 5- 6pm. Dont take in much fluid after 630pm and watch again.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Fantazy(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2022
Father caughts his son red-handed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qe7XepB3w0
grin grin
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by enilowo(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2022
It is either diabetes or enlarged prostate. The first thing to do is to run a fasting Blood Sugar Test to confirm your sugar level then run an abdominal scan to check the volume of your prostate. Once you confirm these two and you are clean then i will suggest you put a call to your village people to help you. Buy guy go and see a doct asap.
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Zaminamina: 2:43pm On May 30, 2022
I don't think you should be too worried
It occasionally happened due to weather condition,
But how long have you been experiencing it
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Akposkiz: 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
Diabetes pls check ur sugar level
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2022
aysnoopy:

How much do u urinate during the day? Answer this question asap
not as frequently as the night time
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2022
NNTR:
Do you have any of the following symptoms:
1. Difficulty in starting to pee (e.g. hesitancy)
2. Straining or taking a long time while peeing.
3. Weak flow.
4. Feeling that your bladder has not emptied fully.
5. Blood in urine or blood in semen.

Check your balls and report back, if you find anytime, as a stitch in time, saves nine.
Please dont joke or laugh this off, as you really need to feel around your balls

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
no, i have NONE of these symptoms,
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by NNTR: 5:19pm On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
no, i have NONE of these symptoms,
Have you felt and checked your balls yet?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Virgin through and through grin grin

How often do you masturbate?

If you do, multiple times.. it can upset your bladder making you unirate more than usual...

It can only happen when you are still young...

I'm not saying it's the cause but it can be traced to...
i don't masturbate either...wheh i say through and through i mean THROUGH AND THROUGH
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by phoenix45(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2022
If you can see this Fulani people that sells drugs explain to them.
Same thing happens to me last month but mine occurs both day and night that I feared if its kidney failure. Do you feel like a boardening pressure on your abdomen during this period ?

I took different foreign drugs but still no remedy. One week after meeting fulani guy he mixed a drug for me on eva water and I took it for one week it worked perfectly.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by BigDawsNet: 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
i don't masturbate either...wheh i say through and through i mean THROUGH AND THROUGH

Go for testing to be sure nothing is wrong
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by aysnoopy(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
not as frequently as the night time

It's like Ur body is retaining water if u stand up Dan when u lie down.
Hope you're not having swollen legs during the day?
Even if you sleep/lie down and raise Ur leg a bit higher, you'll see that you'll be going to urinate often.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Malawian(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Icexendrix99:
That's not the fastest way bro. The fastest way is to get tested
Even if you live inside a laboratory, i still think it is faster to taste your urine.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by real777(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
COUSIN1279:

Please excuse mistakes in my english.

And by your stripes, we are healed. I said you will never lie your words are trued there and then I just felt his presence within me and I said Lord Jesus Christ if you heal me I promise you that I will be preaching your gospel to the world. May God forgive me, after then I didn't make up the promise I made.
Okay
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Bobwil96(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please I'm also experiencing this frequent urination since last month.. I did urine culture, I was told Scanty E coli was noticed, I later went back to the doctor and gave him the result, he gave me Tarivid, Doxycycline and flagyl, I used for 10days it didn't work, after the first antibiotics, I tried another drugs I'm sensitive to again, but it didn't work again. I'm tired of all this, please has anyone experienced this before, kindly drop what you think cured you.. thanks
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Bobwil96(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bobwil96:
Please I'm also experiencing this frequent urination since last month.. I did urine culture, I was told Scanty E coli was noticed, I later went back to the doctor and gave him the result, he gave me Tarivid, Doxycycline and flagyl, I used for 10days it didn't work, after the first antibiotics, I tried another drugs I'm sensitive to again, but it didn't work again. I'm tired of all this, please has anyone experienced this before, kindly drop what you think cured you.. thanks
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Bobwil96(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please what exactly did you use?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Icexendrix99(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Malawian:

Even if you live inside a laboratory, i still think it is faster to taste your urine.
Ignorance is bliss
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Malawian(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Icexendrix99:

Ignorance is bliss
Yes.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Gaddafih001(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
OnboardingTeam:

Hi, I won't mind if I can get the help. I have tried to contact you through DM, kindly help if you can
Zero 8 0 three 9 four 6 five 1 seven 9
WhatsApp please.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Olajydeey: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Bobwil96:

Gotten a cure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Bobwil96(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
No I haven't... Have you gotten a cure yet?? Please help me...
Olajydeey:

Gotten a cure?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Ultrasur: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gaddafih001:

You dey ment.

What do u use bro?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Ultrasur: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
TechBIogger:
you dey learn work.
mine is every 20 to 10 minutes sef.
it interrupts my sleep and I can urinate like 20 times at night

Do u find any solution
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by samwriter: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
clydecarson:
Bro what you have is UTI...I've experienced this before,it was really hard for me,every 10 minutes I dashto the toilet, I can't sleep well due to the frequent urination until I got ciproflxacin and it solved it all
bro what you posted here is exactly what is happening to me how do go about it to treat it
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by samwriter: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bobwil96:
have you gotten a cure

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video) / Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.