Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! (44036 Views)

Cause of frequent urinating / This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by OnboardingTeam: 9:54pm On May 29, 2022
Gaddafih001:

I can help you
Hi, I won't mind if I can get the help. I have tried to contact you through DM, kindly help if you can
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by phyzdot: 9:54pm On May 29, 2022
Mine was even like 3-4 times before daybreak, when I deworm it stopped
Immediately.

OP try deworm

jacobnel:
Try deworming yourself

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Aksegzy: 9:59pm On May 29, 2022
Sales and service of all phones and laptops
Kindly call me on 08039648665
Thanks
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by paulGrundy(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.

It happened to me when I was at your age, it's a sign of puberty. Get anti diuretic drugs. The doctor prescribed them and it stopped. The best thing, see the doctor.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by godwon01(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
You don't need to have others before the first symptom. . Type one Diabetes always come with excessive urination at night. You need to do test to confirm your type of diabetes. Stop eating late. Avoid late eating of food and stop drinking juice drink that contains sugar. Go for herbal tea during the day.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by AminuRano87(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na
Diabetes has no age limit. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes when I was 31 years old.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Originalsly: 10:06pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Too young for diabetes?... do you drink much soda?... and energy drinks? Did you do test for sugar level?... or just occluded it can't be be abuse you're too young? It can also be a sign of damaged kidneys. Are you into drugs?.... are you one that been dragging hookah? ... do a kidney test. Ever passed gall stones?... do you even drink much water?... not liquids... water? ... does around your ankles swell at times? Diabetes or kidney damage I'm suspecting... but who am I?... not in the medical field.
Try drinking a glass or two of water just before you sleep..... if you wake up less often during the night... you have a diabetic/damaged kidney problem. Drink another glass or two as soon as you wake..
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Icexendrix99(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2022
Try to see the urine colour and also check if it's foamy
Secondly, do you feel thirsty?
Weak?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by TrumpDonald2: 10:12pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

Make it a habit to drink water at least 3 or 4hrs before you sleep. If you feel thirsty when you are about sleeping, just take a sip and go to bed. Google Nocturia it will help you understand better.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Akin0: 10:20pm On May 29, 2022
Do not drink water anything after 6pm. But if the problem persist , you may be suffering of Prostate Cancer. It is best you treat urgently before it becomes worst. I have a tea that you can take. you can chat me up if interested
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Emmaxile(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
You are healed in the name of Jesus.

Check up, it is gone
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Xinjin: 10:42pm On May 29, 2022
Exercise regularly, this will help reduce your sugar level and keep your organs fit
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Beautygoddesss: 10:50pm On May 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

Another moooron with his useless belief in some useless God.
Daft black monkey!
mind ur language plz
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Beautygoddesss: 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
I tink its diabetes but if not reduce ur intake of water at night.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Malawian(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2022
Divay22:

That looks like pepper fruit
I don't know the name, you will find it among Igbo women selling fruits. There is green type and red type. It looks a bit like groundnut still in the husk.

I had the same issues the OP talked about since around 2001. I took that fruit for the first time last month and all that urinating at night stopped.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Malawian(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2022
Icexendrix99:
Try to see the urine colour and also check if it's foamy
Secondly, do you feel thirsty?
Weak?
Fastest way to check for diabetes is to taste your urine. If it is sugary, you may have diabetes, if it is salty, you are not diabetic, if it is bitter, you have a disease/illness.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Segzy19: 11:04pm On May 29, 2022
Go check your sugar level I'm order to erase any doubt.... Better still, go to the hospital...
See a real doctor
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by NonnyDot(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2022
Browse MODY. There is diabetes for the young. But I advise you go to Hospital and lay your complain. I am not saying you have diabetes
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Gamesmart: 11:26pm On May 29, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
mind ur language plz

Because say wetin?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Elliot2(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

There is this round foam like stuff that usually hangs on cassava stems,and it has a tiny insect like body inside the foams. That is the cure for constant urination. It is very effective: peal off the foams and then eat the raw body. It is what stopped my bed wetting as a child. Also, last year around the raining season due to the cold, i was urinating constantly until I searched for it and eat it; only once did I eat it and it stopped. Also, I gave it to a friends child who was bed wetting, and it stopped. I wish I had the picture of that thing. Once I see it, I will send you the pictures so that you can find it and chew on it.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Beautygoddesss: 11:36pm On May 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

Because say wetin?
just becuz he posted that and believe in GOD does nt mean u av 2 insult him na.undecided
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

I think you have Urinary Tract Infection, buy augmentin or ciprofloxacin, it will stop.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Divay22(f): 11:57pm On May 29, 2022
Malawian:

I don't know the name, you will find it among Igbo women selling fruits. There is green type and red type. It looks a bit like groundnut still in the husk.

I had the same issues the OP talked about since around 2001. I took that fruit for the first time last month and all that urinating at night stopped.

It's known as pepper fruit here in Delta...
The green ones (unripe) are really hot and the red/orange color ones (ripe) are really not that hot...
I buy it anytime i see it...i have really never cared about reading the health benefits.
Just that it's kind of expensive now.. If one is lucky you'll see from 200 above or 500.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by energixx: 12:11am On May 30, 2022
I just checked the symptoms of a prostrate cancer. Frequent urination, especially at night is one of them. Please go for a check-up.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by nkypat: 12:42am On May 30, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Maybe you should stop drinking a lot of water in the night

Watch your water intake…Best advise
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Baeton: 12:55am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
Check your kidneys functionality and reduce water intake at night
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by luminouz(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2022
Akin0:
Do not drink water anything after 6pm. But if the problem persist , you may be suffering of Prostate Cancer. It is best you treat urgently before it becomes worst. I have a tea that you can take. you can chat me up if interested

Prostate cancer at 18? Are you for real?

I guess you niggas would sell anything for money sha
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by luminouz(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2022
energixx:
I just checked the symptoms of a prostrate cancer. Frequent urination, especially at night is one of them. Please go for a check-up.

He is 18 years old for fuq sakes
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by WantsandMore: 1:55am On May 30, 2022
Could be insulin resistance
Cut down sugar refined carbs
Sleep early @least 8 hours
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by dettolgel: 2:33am On May 30, 2022
You have bladder infection. Go to a general hospital and see a doctor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Things to avoid doing right after waking up / Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.