Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! (43999 Views)

Cause of frequent urinating / This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Parisian: 3:49am On May 30, 2022
Pet me tell you all the major things that could cause this.

However you MUST run several tests to be absolutely sure

UTI - ( Urinary Tract Infection )
Most people don't even know but an infection along any level of the urinary system is the most common cause of frequent urination. So don't believe those outrightly saying it's diabetes without confirmed tests.

Diabetes Insipidus (Type 1 diabetes)
This is actually the worst type of diabetes and it is characterized by excessive urination of water without necessarily a high content of glucose in blood or urine.

Diabetes Mellitus (Type 2 diabetes aka Insulin Dependent Diabetes)
A type of diabetes characterized by excessive usually urination accompanied by high levels of glucose in blood and urine.

Overactive bladder Syndrome - As the name implies in this case the bladder is simply overactive.

Automatic Bladder Here, you feel the urgent need to void even if only a small amount of urine has been deposited in the bladder.

Kidney Disease - You should know that the primary duty of the kidney is it's role in the production of urine. Anti diuretic hormone (ADH) quantity in the body determines what quantity of urine the kidney will produce.

All in all go for a test and pray it is just a UTI issue.

Don't be scared okay. You'll be fine.

Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Parisian: 3:52am On May 30, 2022
Na only you don talk reasonable thing.

Most people are just commenting diabetes forgetting that UTI is the most common cause of frequent urination.
sammirano:
UTI
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Parisian: 3:57am On May 30, 2022
You're very crazy you foolish atheist.

You claim religious people are daft but you're even more daft with a negative IQ.

Gamesmart:

Another moooron with his useless belief in some useless God.

Daft black monkey!
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Parisian: 4:00am On May 30, 2022
Sometimes UTI may present no such symptoms.

So regardless of the urine color , op still needs a urinalysis test.
Pinkie2018:
Everybody saying diabetes, have you stop to consider it might be UTI?. OP if the urine is very yellowish in colour and it comes out with burning sensation then it's UTI. Just buy Amoclav (Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid) it helps to stop it. Also check your sugar levels. Squeeze bitter leaf and scent leaves together and drink the water morning and night for three days. It reduces sugar levels

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Parisian: 4:02am On May 30, 2022
Go for a test, no amount of water intake should warrant urinating every 30 minutes.
Shugargal:
Drinking too much cold water late time causes this for me too. I don't take sugar. I just know drinking cold water late at night does this, its tiring but I gat to be drinking water... Boy reduce water at night and observe it.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by dy79(m): 4:22am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na

Please, go for the test as they have asked you to do so,
Don't ever say ,you are too young .
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by muykem: 4:38am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
Go and check your blood sugar level. Diabetes is not a death sentence.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by jibbzion(m): 4:42am On May 30, 2022
Honest advise, you should do RBS or FBS test to confirm your sugar level and also further tests for Diabetes, it's rare for a 17years+ individual to have such but who knows.

Also, you can engage a practical approach of reducing water intake after 4pm everyday. Basically you're frequenting the restroom because you've got urine in your system which is water (to a good percentage) + urea and other metabolics.

Try these and do an update thread for results.
Goodluck!
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:50am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na

People far younger than you can get diabetes. Am not wishing you that at all.
It will be good for you to see a doctor and get some few tests done.
Something maybe irritating ur urine passage route etc
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Thekingofsales: 4:57am On May 30, 2022
Wow, urinating every 30 minutes.

The solution is to go to the hospital.

Personally when I notice any little change in my body, I go to the hospital.

It may be scary but it's actually the best thing to do.

If you go to a hospital. They will most likely ask you to run some tests.

Above all, pray.

Get well...

SALES NUGGETS
"Brutal honesty always sells. The more specific you are, the less people will be interested but the right people will be interested"
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by DonroxyII: 4:59am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
i was guilty of that in the past but i stopped. The only time i drink water at night is after i finish dinner.
Type Squatting on Google and Kegel: Don't let Nairaland give you Depressions as dem no diagnose you to ascertain Diabetics:

Do press up and Squatting then Jog ... Do exercise if it continues go to hospital to complain:
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by NewLola(f): 6:08am On May 30, 2022
IT IS NOT UTI OR DIABETES, IT IS COLD, YOUR BODY IS ADJUST TO IT, WEAR SOCKS AND SLEEP, IT WILL STOP.

I HAVE BEEN ON THE JOURNEY BEFORE

Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Owologbo(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

tried taking light food as supper and observe the difference with when you take eba.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by chimauga(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2022
Hello this is a peculiar problem to some people thinking that they hav diabetes, but it is far from truth, diabetes actually has frequent urination as one of the signs but that is one of the last and biggest sign of diabetes I mean frequent urination, now this is what I learnt from a young man having similar symptoms. My friend the problem you are having is so much sugar and salt intake especially salt intake try this by eliminating salt intake for just one week you will see the reaction I mean no food list with salt should be taken just for one week for experiment you will see the wonderful result you will never urinate in the night again salt is the greatest killer see what happens. When you have too much salt in your system the kidney well first the heart to start pounding so as to wash away the salt system in the body thereby over labouring deliver and and the heart to work faster so the product of working harder between liver and heart will make you urinate frequently so as to eliminate the salt in the system thereby making one to urinate frequently . So reduce your salt intake 20 for at least 2 weeks to monitor and see the wonderful result salt is a destroyer to human body when taken in excess.. we can avoid salt in our food.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Gamesmart: 7:07am On May 30, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
just becuz he posted that and believe in GOD does nt mean u av 2 insult him na.undecided

He should keep such nonsense talk to his place of worship.

When in public and asked for advice, talk sense, not foolish fantasies. Otherwise those fantasies would be scrutinises.

Fantasies that his likes have professed for decades that it works but yet we cannot see its impact in Nigeria.

Let him keep his shitass God in his shitass place of worship and stop spewing rubbish outside that place, and then it would not be my concern.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by medkit(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2022
It can be a clear case of diabetes. But you have to go for a checkup just to be sure. They are still not so funny things that could make you urinate like that.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Gamesmart: 7:09am On May 30, 2022
Parisian:
You're very crazy you foolish atheist.

You claim religious people are daft but you're even more daft with a negative IQ.

Daft monkey, do you think you just made sense?

Your useless God has not even blessed you with a good brain after all your daft prayers?

All your daft brain does is to attribute everything to imaginary witches and wizards. Monkey!
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Malawian(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2022
And OP,the problem is actually Kidney Stones. That pepper fruit fixes it. Results in the same day.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Beautygoddesss: 7:57am On May 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

He should keep such nonsense talk to his place of worship.

When in public and asked for advice, talk sense, not foolish fantasies. Otherwise those fantasies would be scrutinises.

Fantasies that his likes have professed for decades that it works but yet we cannot see its impact in Nigeria.

Let him keep his shitass God in his shitass place of worship and stop spewing rubbish outside that place, and then it would not be my concern.
dont insult GOD abeg
u r behave as if u dnt know the problem of dis country nd u r blaming GOD 4 it abi
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by a2d3rew(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2022
If u dey take alcoholic, it will happen, drunkers
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Metouu(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2022
Avoid too many alcohol
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by JoeSoapy: 8:26am On May 30, 2022
If you drink a lot of water then it’s normal
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by emmykk(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Stop taking carbohydrates food at night,eat early.

Today eat plantain and see how it work.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by BigDawsNet: 9:17am On May 30, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
God forbid!!! i'm a virgin through and through abeg

Virgin through and through grin grin

How often do you masturbate?

If you do, multiple times.. it can upset your bladder making you unirate more than usual...

It can only happen when you are still young...

I'm not saying it's the cause but it can be traced to...
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Gamesmart: 9:23am On May 30, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
dont insult GOD abeg
u r behave as if u dnt know the problem of dis country nd u r blaming GOD 4 it abi

If people keep their god out of my face and don't tell me he is doing wonders, helping my life, is going to punish me or that he instructed them to slit my throat, I would not say anything about their yeye god.

Keep your gods in your holy places and I shall leave the useless thing alone.

If your god, despite all your prayers, cannot help solve the problem of this country, then don't be coming in public to say he is the solution. No, he is not! The proof on the ground is that he is useless.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Shugargal(f): 9:26am On May 30, 2022
Parisian:
Go for a test, no amount of water intake should warrant urinating every 30 minutes.
Ahhh! Mine is not 30 minutes ooo, its in hours, besides its on during the raining season, hot period I fit pee only once during the day till I return from work. I'm alright oo.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Icexendrix99(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2022
Malawian:

Fastest way to check for diabetes is to taste your urine. If it is sugary, you may have diabetes, if it is salty, you are not diabetic, if it is bitter, you have a disease/illness.
That's not the fastest way bro. The fastest way is to get tested
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Ladymillion(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2022
Cut down on carbohydrates ,and fruit juices, take little or no water at night and lastly go for blood sugar test
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Beautygoddesss: 9:52am On May 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

If people keep their god out of my face and don't tell me he is doing wonders, helping my life, is going to punish me or that he instructed them to slit my throat, I would not say anything about their yeye god.

Keep your gods in your holy places and I shall leave the useless thing alone.

If your god, despite all your prayers, cannot help solve the problem of this country, then don't be coming in public to say he is the solution. No, he is not! The proof on the ground is that he is useless.

hmmm na u know.salvation is personal
good day
bye
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Pootle: 9:57am On May 30, 2022
take gin and stop beer with pepper soup
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Shilavite17(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2022
Op, run go lab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.