Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! (44010 Views)

Cause of frequent urinating / This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Okeziesg(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
Its not a matter of being young. ..its hereditary. ..it also depends on what you eat or drink. Lack of work out..
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by favinvest: 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
Please to hospital for check.. if its diabetes its a chicken change..

Very simple to deal with
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Okeziesg(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2022
Too much of water can also make you to pass out urine now n then..
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
i was guilty of that in the past but i stopped. The only time i drink water at night is after i finish dinner.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Cajal(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2022
Kindly see a urologist
It might be overactive bladder syndrome at ur age
Except if you have attendant complaint of poor urinary system then you may be having urethra stricture disease
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Elidrisy20: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
Na romanthesim dey worry you
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by HenryWilliams(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Don't let any idiot tell u it's diabetes.
Go to the Hospital to confirm if it's diabetes or not.
From my personal experience.. taking too much water can cause that.. nocturia is not uncommon as you think.
Just regulate your fluid intake before bedtime
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Larrykaysail(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na
if 1 or 2 people in ur family has it , is possible you have diabetes, try to visit ur doctor
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by lolaxavier(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Excessive urination could be indicative of an underlying ailment. If not convinced,there are many publications on credible medical websites online you can access. Take it serious and visit a very good hospital immediately.
Proper and exhaustive checks need to be carried out, and I am sure these will include running some tests. Don't brush it off. Listen to your body when it speaks and don't let people convince you otherwise. Health is wealth.
All the very best.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Remman(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.
regular 30mins exercise every morning for 3 months will end it. Before you embark on the exercise, drink two full glasses of water so that you will sweat out all the water during the exercise. Until you sweat very well, don't end the exercise... For the records, Thank me later!
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by COUSIN1279(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Thank God for divine healing.
Please excuse mistakes in my English.

I said. And by your stripes, we are healed. I said you will never lie your words are trued there and the I just felt his presence within me and I said Lord Jesus Christ if you heal me I promise you that I will be preaching your gospel to the world. May God forgive me, after then I didn't make up the promise I made.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Samponmis(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
Go to a federal government hospital fast bro and complain to them, they may solve it with little money like UCH, Ibadan. You need to be fast because of your future and don't be shy to inform your parents and relatives.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Admiral49(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
Come to the THE LORD'S CHOSEN on the 11th and 12th of June
AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED...... JESUS WILL HEAL YOU PERMANENTLY
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by emmabest2000(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
i was guilty of that in the past but i stopped. The only time i drink water at night is after i finish dinner.

Do water fasting for a whole day and see if urine will still wake you up at midnight .
I mean don't take in water or any kinds of liquid from morning till u enter bed ,

The result will help you to know how to control your daily water intake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by COUSIN1279(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
real777:

This sort of posts always give me joy.

Care to share exactly how you activated your faith that brought your divine healing.

May your healing be permanent in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Please excuse mistakes in my english.

And by your stripes, we are healed. I said you will never lie your words are trued there and then I just felt his presence within me and I said Lord Jesus Christ if you heal me I promise you that I will be preaching your gospel to the world. May God forgive me, after then I didn't make up the promise I made.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by DisLifeSha: 8:58pm On May 29, 2022
Go and do a diabetic test to test your sugar level. It might be type 1 Diabetes

Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Kingsean(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

if you take a lot of water before sleeping, there's no cause for alarm but if not, it's either diabetes or urinary tract infection that's behind those signs. do a fasting blood sugar test in the morning
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by michoim(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Go for blood sugar test, quickly
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by splendyuniQ: 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
Did you have unprotected sex some weeks back? If yes, then you have contracted Urinary Track Infection (UTI). Try this: Take 6-7 Big bottles of Eva bottle water daily for 7 days. This will help to flush bacteria away from your track. Check urself after the exercise. If symptoms persist, then visit ur doctor
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by BoboKush(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2022
Infection or diabetes

Lemme share ma personal experience
A lady needed place to stay in my state, so i accommodate her

No sex!

But one way or the other after she left i started this frequent urination

So frequent that even if i don't drink i pee
Often.... And it got worse as days go by

It's that bad
Went to hospital for test n i guess it picked infection

Mind you around this time i was off sex.... Didn't av sex with her

I use the recommended anti biotic and that all

Didn't rule out Diabetes as people are saying tho

Best is to do test!
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by bizhop01: 9:05pm On May 29, 2022
Maybe bedwetting will better, if you can't stop drinking water at night and visit nearby hospital for diabetics test.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
Benz4pimp:
olodo…

go away abeg
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
You could be pre-diabetic! Just modify your diet…less carbohydrates and sugar (a sugar supplement for your tea, coffee, etc, and changing from white bread to brown would do), and do rigorous exercise at least four days a week to burn the sugar in your system! You should be back to normal in about two weeks!

PS: Forgot to add that you should supplement you diet with lots of nuts! Fibre and exercise help lower your sugar levels!

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:07pm On May 29, 2022
Silentgroper:
UTI... Another fact.

what's UTI
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Blessiing(f): 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Whazar:
I think say nah only me oo

Buh I normally experience this when I sleep drunk or anytime I take too much water

Same here but mine is as a result of drinking too much water ....
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Remman:
regular 30mins exercise every morning for 3 months will end it. Before you embark on the exercise, drink two full glasses of water so that you will sweat out all the water during the exercise. Until you sweat very well, don't end the exercise... For the records, Thank me later!

Similar to my advice too!

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by saddy4u: 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Thank God for divine healing.
Do you smoke cigarettes?
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by babadee1(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Go to the hospital tomorrow it may be diabetes especially type 1.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
go to the HOSPITAL fast
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by saddy4u: 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
Do you smoke cigarettes?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by luluman: 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
Are you a Doctor? You are talking of diabetes mellitus the sugar one, but do you know we still have diabetes insipid the kidney disease?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Malawian(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
There is a solution. It cost just 100naira. They sell it around the area, don't know the name but take a look at this picture.

Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by jacobnel(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2022
Try deworming yourself

Wizzyonyxphoenix:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) / Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.