Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training (8164 Views)

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by SweetiliciousD: 2:28pm On May 29, 2022
siofra:
God created dark tall men specially. I mean...

Especially dark men that are over 6ft tall with beard embarassed

God safe your daughter from these sons of Adam.

He's active on nairaland but a guest, very mature, not a redpiller, got his shit together. For a while we weren't talking but recently we started talking and I think I'm falling in love.

Please I don't want to fall in love with this guy because when I write my final exams after the strike, I want to join an international order and become a Reverend sister then get sent abroad. When I go abroad I will join a more strict convent and become a nun and shut out the world and its material pleasures. Amen!!!!

So, what do I do? Block him? Marry him?

Marry him if he proposes.

God created marriage as a sacred institution.
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by immortalmortal: 2:43pm On May 29, 2022
siofra:

He's active on nairaland but a guest, very mature, not a redpiller, got his shit together. For a while we weren't talking but recently we started talking and I think I'm falling in love.

Please I don't want to fall in love with this guy because when I write my final exams after the strike, I want to join an international order and become a Reverend sister then get sent abroad. When I go abroad I will join a more strict convent and become a nun and shut out the world and its material pleasures. Amen!!!!

You have told us what you want to do. Why are you still asking again na? Nna na wa o
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Edyice: 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Gosh I love dark tall men on bed, but I can't date them...Single life is the best grin

Correct bae

You go chop Nigerian koboko cool

Straight from magodo

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Maynman: 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Gosh I love dark tall men on bed, but I can't date them...Single life is the bestgrin

That’s why you keep repeating it for validation.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Gosh I love dark tall men on bed, but I can't date them...Single life is the best grin

Yeah bt only cos people don't want to put in the work and patience to build good relationships. so temporarily single is total fun and games. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2022
Barbiturate:

The reason you don't reply your pms I guess! Single life is boring! It's your choice though, but being single doesn't mean you shouldn't talk to men or you can't have a male friend.

Meanwhile you don't even know the reason for the pm!

Don’t do this bruh
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:

See as Oga Se.un dey look you

Some lies ehn
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33pm On May 29, 2022
siofra:

Mtchewwweeeeewwww

Stop assuming people's age online.

I'm over 25 and I don't have a rich daddy or whatever.
Stop replying that wannabe redpiller...leave the dumbo to himself.. grin
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2022
siofra:

give him ur money so he can use it to buy a nice gift for another girl he met at the bar.

I highly recommend this to return back from cloud 9.
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by mokolade21845: 6:35pm On May 29, 2022
What part of I'M A VIRGIN!!! don't you understand What part of I'M A VIRGIN!!! don't you understand ...
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Brownshoe: 6:47pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
how much?
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2022
Love na scam ooo,plan better for ur future.no one decide for u,u are the one to decide for yourself.stay clear from marriage,do anything with time.las las go no go shame us.
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by chatinent: 10:49pm On May 29, 2022
Elchapo212:
Blue Cheese is an indica cross created by crossing a Blueberry male with an original U.K. Cheese (a Skunk #1 phenotype) female. The sweet and savory smells of berry and blue cheese combine to create a creamy, unique flavor reminiscent of the original Cheese.

Just in and available

Strain: Blue Cheese
Qty: Bags
Cost per bag: 1.450 M
DM only for further directions.

Una just get mind for this country.
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Okoroawusa: 12:15am On May 30, 2022
Make una hold this girl. ....

Nekwanu ka ona amapu afia

1 Like

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by freddie009(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2022
siofra:

lol, and who told you he wants to marry you?
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Elliot2(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Na so una dey yarn dey una like black guys like us, but every other day na fair children una dey awwn at. So how the fair children wan come with black guys, huh?

1 Like

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Islandlady(f): 6:50am On May 30, 2022
Elliot2:
Na so una dey yarn dey una like black guys like us, but every other day na fair children una dey awwn at. So how the fair children wan come with black guys, huh?
Excuse me, I don't yarn for fair kids, who fair kids help! All I want is healthy, intelligent, handsome/beautiful kids! So I don't know where you get your silly mentality from!

Anyways, not black ugly and bald guy like you, we are talking about here thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38am On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me, I don't yarn for fair kids, who fair kids help! All I want is healthy, intelligent, handsome/beautiful kids! So I don't know where you get your silly mentality from!

smiley
Come on.. undecided
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Oblivionz5(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2022
siofra:

E be like say your head Dey touch in the morning
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by phemmyfour: 8:16am On May 30, 2022
siofra:

las las...he will dick you.
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by IchbinAB: 10:22am On May 30, 2022
siofra:

Confusional Conference remains your case.

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2022
siofra:

You be toto
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by frozen70(f): 12:35pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:

Ask God
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Jijuo: 12:47pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:

Hahaha. That sounds interesting but why would you lose someone who you are crushing on? Who knows, both of you might just be friends and something fabulous would happen later. Don't you believe in that?
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 30, 2022
chatinent:

Una just get mind for this country.
We own the country... Anything else?
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Guderian(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2022
immortalmortal:

You have told us what you want to do. Why are you still asking again na? Nna na wa o

Dont mind him. He seeks attention badly

1 Like

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Elliot2(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

Lol. You wish.
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Elliot2(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

See your worn out ugly face like ekpenku. You are not even close to the kinda chicks I eat.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Belial06: 11:07am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

Rule 2

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2022
LOL �... You fit be nun so!!!
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

Na wa!
So you can't be with a bald guy?
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Earlystar698(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2022
siofra:

How you take get number of a guest?

Secondly if you have known him outside here, it's 90% sure he has plug his cord in your sucket , so either way you both want to charge together which is a welcome development considerably you are the one failing for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A 59-year-old Man Looking Like This / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.