Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,946 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training (8184 Views)

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Czathedemigod: 3:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Barbiturate:

Defender of the universe!
Asin!! Choiii such a thirsty Simp..
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by okoroemeka(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2022
siofra:
God created dark tall men specially. I mean...

Especially dark men that are over 6ft tall with beard embarassed

God safe your daughter from these sons of Adam.

He's active on nairaland but a guest, very mature, not a redpiller, got his shit together. For a while we weren't talking but recently we started talking and I think I'm falling in love.

Please I don't want to fall in love with this guy because when I write my final exams after the strike, I want to join an international order and become a Reverend sister then get sent abroad. When I go abroad I will join a more strict convent and become a nun and shut out the world and its material pleasures. Amen!!!!

So, what do I do? Block him? Marry him?
why not nack him first to see if the entertainment package is complete
Re: Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training by Truvelisback(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2022
siofra:
God created dark tall men specially. I mean...

Especially dark men that are over 6ft tall with beard embarassed

God safe your daughter from these sons of Adam.

He's active on nairaland but a guest, very mature, not a redpiller, got his shit together. For a while we weren't talking but recently we started talking and I think I'm falling in love.

Please I don't want to fall in love with this guy because when I write my final exams after the strike, I want to join an international order and become a Reverend sister then get sent abroad. When I go abroad I will join a more strict convent and become a nun and shut out the world and its material pleasures. Amen!!!!

So, what do I do? Block him? Marry him?
Some Catholic Nuns still have Bfs and have sex secretly. That is what u would do if u become a nun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World / How To Find A Boyfriend Online / Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.