Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head (11436 Views)

TO Those Guys That Wear Condoms And Still Give Head / I Don't Give Head I Receive It - Andrew Tate / Redpillers Are Hórny Hypocrites... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by advanceDNA: 8:31am On May 30, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

What happens to my dick? Won't it satisfy her?

Thats what i asked one guy too oooo..abeg help me ask ooo
we just adopt all we see in the wild animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by advanceDNA: 8:40am On May 30, 2022
Rickmann:

Oga, fashi this ur theory...this is reality bro
A good sexual experience with ur partner is all about satisfaction and If ur partner requires that, you must deliver..there's no two way about it.

Just pray he or she isn't promiscuous and also has good personal hygiene.

There is no must anywhere...nobody has to do anything by force to please anyone....thats why when they dey leave ..na una e dey pain pass because u go out of your way doing things u ordinarily wont do if you were using your head.....
Besides ...most people cheat these days...So, theres no prayer in this matter...so why lick vaginá several other men are entering, pouring spit and pouring sperm, and sometimes disease

...u don see any adult woman for this our age with one body count.??..its your choice anyways.....i sincerely do not know what men enjoy in it...if you enjoy something please explain...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by phemmyfour: 8:43am On May 30, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
Yea, you read the topic to see what it is all about,Now let me inform you all, it's very unhealthy to give head (put mouth for Toto), I mean using your tongue or lip to scrape the vulva and the clitoris,

A simple experiment to this would be for you, to tell your girlfriend or the person you want to give head to dip her forefinger on the same place that you are trying to insert your mouth (SPECIMEN A) and then smell it, don't even lick it.

To the gal that insist on getting head from his man:
Your conscience is suppose to judge you.
You're making my fellow man to lick the same things that can turn blue litmus paper red (ACID-BASE TEST).
If it can change the color of your over time, now imagine what you're doing to the young man..

Dear king, you can be anything stupid in this life, but don't be a p*ssy sucker.

The neatest p*ssy in the world has some bacteria and other microbes which are INVISIBLE and INVINCIBLE.

Beware my king..

Farano
Rocktation
A terrible and disgusting act. I usually go flat whenever a lady make such request
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by baretalk: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
Broke niggers do it to please girls grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by jamedley8: 10:05am On May 30, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by charlsecy(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
tell your girlfriend or the person you want to give head to dip her forefinger on the same place that you are trying to insert your mouth (SPECIMEN A) and then smell it, don't even lick it.
If your girl is healthy and neat, it should be odourless.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by teebagy: 10:30am On May 30, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
A føølish simp can never be saved
who told u that giving a girl head makes u a simp. Do u think ur socalled alphas dont do it. If u say giving head is morally wrong and unhygenic then its understandable
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2022
charlsecy:

no vagina is odorless!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2022
teebagy:
who told u that giving a girl head makes u a simp. Do u think ur socalled alphas dont do it. If u say giving head is morally wrong and unhygenic then its understandable
The word alpha is a mating strategy not a title

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by teebagy: 10:35am On May 30, 2022
Artzdanielsz:

Maybe your penis no dey satisfy your woman, mine does
do u know that for sure or did she lie to protect ur ego.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by teebagy: 10:43am On May 30, 2022
missjekyll:

Mate schmate. In all your years methusaleh, you haven't seen a vagina. You may want to check yourself. Do you smell bad? Why are you still a virgin at such an advanced age ?
been a virgin aint bad. They dont give awards for sex
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by teebagy: 10:46am On May 30, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
The word alpha is a mating strategy not a title
alpha is a title.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Elporo(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2022
Guderian:
Giving head is sweet. Right.
How about getting genital warts or hsv hpv

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Jijuo: 11:48am On May 30, 2022
falcon01:
grin werey dey lick toto
You're really funny. Just stay away from me. wink

This site is a fun place anyway. Lots of crazy people on here. wink
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by charlsecy(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
no vagina is odorless!
I have witnessed odourless pussies.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by falcon01: 12:01pm On May 30, 2022
Jijuo:
You're really funny. Just stay away from me. wink

This site is a fun place anyway. Lots of crazy people on here. wink
ssshhh, I do that too. grin
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2022
teebagy:
do u know that for sure or did she lie to protect ur ego.
When she vibrate and squirt and beg you to halt that down there is tingling her that's faking abi.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Jijuo: 12:05pm On May 30, 2022
falcon01:
ssshhh, I do that too. grin
Hahaha. Okay but I don't.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by falcon01: 12:06pm On May 30, 2022
Jijuo:
Hahaha. Okay but I don't.
aww naww I don't embarassed i was joking embarassed
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Jijuo: 12:09pm On May 30, 2022
falcon01:
aww naww I don't embarassed i was joking embarassed
You do but don't worry, it's not a big deal.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Itzurboi(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I didn't take it personal, the guy no get sense the only persons u shouldn't give head are runs girls or when u go to a brothel. Not your wife or gf. If she is giving u head den u do desame for her. Simple.
seem you forgot the runs girls also gat boyfriends...

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by 1Sharon(f): 1:24pm On May 30, 2022
PrinxArthur1:
yuck, you are gone

You do know the human body has bacteria all over naturally right?
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by advanceDNA: 1:27pm On May 30, 2022
charlsecy:

Odourless indeed..
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by 1Sharon(f): 1:28pm On May 30, 2022
charlsecy:

A vagina naturally has a scent, a non-offensive one.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Danibonk(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2022
Make I shock you guys I give olosho head just because I spent some part of the money am supposed to give her the next day and the idiot refuse to collect transfer. At the end I still go home with some change she was just shouting Chibuzor ohhh ahhh I later discovered chibuzor na the main boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I didn't take it personal, the guy no get sense the only persons u shouldn't give head are runs girls or when u go to a brothel. Not your wife or gf. If she is giving u head den u do desame for her. Simple.
In essence you like a 'joboyo' husband
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Generalwoodz(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2022
JovialJune:

You and that guy are gay partners, just accept it.
I Know you're a lesbo.
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Dmacqh(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2022
So what will headmaster like me do now ?

In fact the @op shouldn’t touch a woman. Put your diick in pipe and connect to her pussyie so her sweat won’t touch you or your diick touch her asss.
Hope you don’t kisx or suqk boobx also.

To your tent oh Israel. Something must kill a man. I’m President ,Headmasters/Boobsucking Association.

Come and beat me .

A man licks plate when he knows he is eating alone.
Use the information as it is .

Heavenly food that made angels sent on errand not to go back to God . E reach my turn , @op wan turn it , lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by ssoofftt(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by 2buffagain(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
I don’t eat pussy for her. I eat pussy for me.
I genuinely like it, as long as she is shaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by Hartman11: 5:14pm On May 30, 2022
Op no be ur concern if I give my wife head, it seems there is something wrong with ur woman Veejay and u thought everyother woman is like that
Re: Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head by elmagnifico411(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2022
I do give my woman head. I Don't go go about Giving random chic's head, it's for my woman and my woman alone, and that my woman is my wife!

Op, it's true that the pussy contains some bacterias. Hope u know not all bacterias are harmful? Bacterias in d pussy often help clean d pussy too.. na wetin person know e go talk about.

Try give your woman head and watch how she reacts.. you'd love mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.