Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply (24956 Views)

I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Tiobi84: 8:33am On May 30, 2022
Baba this na old Format Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by DavSagacity(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2022
Desperate old man. That was how he lued to Nigerians that if we voted Buhari, he'll make Nigeria Heaven on Earth.
Baba Pls rest abeg
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by omonla10(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2022
I still don't understand how 80 year old men become the 2 front-runners in this elections. Our stupidity in this country defies logic
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by meobizy(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2022
If Jesus came down to rule us for eight years he wouldn’t have the ability to fix our electricity situation. Don’t let these old clowns play ludo with your time. Sha, I’m advising fools to begin with. Do whatever you have in mind. The best these looters can provide are roads and bridges in their second term.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by kafeii123: 9:27am On May 30, 2022
For someone who has been in Lagos for God knows how long without making 24/7 power available for all lagosians?.... Not as if Lagos' power situation is not better than in most other parts.of.the country thoi..but fashola said the same.thing and look where we are now
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Justice316: 9:56am On May 30, 2022
Yet another lie from the pit of hell.
Bubu promised to annihilate boko Haram in the first 12 months in office, but here we are brethens after 7years this bandits have only grown in numbers.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Shagamoni(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2022
charity begins at home

something you could not achieve in one of the biggest states in Nigeria, you want to achieve it in 36 states
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by litaninja(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2022
Already making promises that cannot be kept. Obviously doesn't have any idea what it entails to get generation and a distribution network to match the figures he's bandying about. DOA.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by holycup(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2022
Racoon:
Tinubu: If elected president, I’ll work on ensuring 24/7 power supply in four years

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-if-elected-president-ill-work-on-ensuring-24-7-power-supply-in-four-years/amp

Oga go and rest

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by soundgodrecords: 11:37am On May 30, 2022
You are loser. Jagaban.U are worst than Buhari.We South East boys will never vote 4 u
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by brio1408: 12:34pm On May 30, 2022
The joke is on you. If you guys can support PDP for 22 years and they ended up betraying u twice, I guess u need to look inward because your people and the delegates betrayed Peter Obi. I guess if PDP offers you Vice President position; u will take it. If you do that, then you just confirmed ur (tribe) status as a serial losers and betrayals.
N.B. I don't support Tinubu and APC.
Emekaterry:
Atiku the next president of nig, whether u like it or not.north east,north west some south east and north Central votes are going to give him victory.afonja go cry with the jagaban that they normally worship like God.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Regex: 12:46pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu thief
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by CoolestPed22: 1:36pm On May 30, 2022
Racoon:
Tinubu: If elected president, I’ll work on ensuring 24/7 power supply in four years

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-if-elected-president-ill-work-on-ensuring-24-7-power-supply-in-four-years/amp

Shut up.... Bloody liar.

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by olatuns2017: 1:57pm On May 30, 2022
Dawn91:

Who stopped all the past go ernirs all elected by Tinubu from doing this?

Pls grow up and leave Baba out of your nonsense. This Tinubu is a basket mouthed lying drug addict

He used this same line when marketing buhari now the idiot is saying it again. May Ogun punish him

You don't have bro

You must be a toddler in 1999 to 2007

Tinubu was one of the best Govornor then if not the best

Go and check his track records and mashall plan he did for Lagos

Go to exxonmobil and ask who Tinubu was?

Go to Chicago university and ask who Tinubu was?

No permutations can denial this facts

You just open you gutter mouth and speak trash! Continue to leave on hearsays

Tinubu campaigned for Buhari is not a sin

Mind you
.if you want to kill yourself

TINUBU Elrufai/Zulum is coming 2023

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Dawn91(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2022
[s]
olatuns2017:

You don't have bro

You must be a toddler in 1999 to 2007

Tinubu was one of the best Govornor then if not the best

Go and check his track records and mashall plan he did for Lagos

Go to exxonmobil and ask who Tinubu was?

Go to Chicago university and ask who Tinubu was?

No permutations can denial this facts

You just open you gutter mouth and speak trash! Continue to leave on hearsays

Tinubu campaigned for Buhari is not a sin

Mind you
.if you want to kill yourself

TINUBU Elrufai/Zulum is coming 2023

[/s]
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by AdegloryA1: 2:33pm On May 30, 2022
This is a lie. The dummiest fool knows this. Now, you have shown publicly that you are not ready for the job.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Emeka71(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2022
galadima77:
I think Fashola already sang that song.

Copyright alert
As Tinubu made that statement I just said GOD punish devil.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by okuta007: 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just like Bulhari, foolish Tunibu has forgotten that we have never forgotten the promises he made when he was campaigning for Bulhari which they later denied.

Tunibu let me ask you. Is it with your shaky hands and unstable legs you want to offer 24/7 electricy ?

What a wicked man because it is wickedness for this man to try to ride on our intelligence again.

PDP (ATIKU) and APC (TINUBU) Must be defeated - Abeg Nigerians - deal with these old idiots and elect OBI so that we can end BIAFRA agitations once and for all and see if an Igbo man will be different, Let us test all those numbers and records OBI is touting about and prove him right or wrong - let's take the risk for ONLY 4 years - abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by one4GOD(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
Racoon:

big 'IF'

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Pclemenza: 5:10pm On May 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Sir you are forgetting about dollar
Will you help us make dollar equal to #10 grin
Under Him, 1 dollar will equal ₦734
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
This has always been one of the promises made by these f**cking shameless politicians.
Getat sir
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
galadima77:
I think Fashola already sang that song.

Copyright alert

Electricity is not a rocket science.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by alloy123: 9:36am On May 31, 2022
lies by agboro liar

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East / INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise / Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.