Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply (24534 Views)

I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by adebwalex(m): 5:29am On May 30, 2022
Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Billygee2u: 5:30am On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba shut up your mouth abeg

Who even told you that you will win APC ticket hmm

He's just deceiving himself
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Billygee2u: 5:31am On May 30, 2022
Racoon:
This shameless old foolish peeing and pooing in panties geriatrics needs to be stripped and flogged openly for still trying to insult the sensibility of sane people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by MartinsD12(m): 5:33am On May 30, 2022
Racoon:
Tinubu: If elected president, I’ll work on ensuring 24/7 power supply in four years

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-if-elected-president-ill-work-on-ensuring-24-7-power-supply-in-four-years/amp

Fake promise, shine una eyee my people, politicians don come again with their fake promises here and there, 24 7 electricity since you claim you have the solution and you are in apc why not give buhari the solution to steady electricity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Dawn91(m): 5:41am On May 30, 2022
olatuns2017:

An astute public administrator per excellence

I trust you

If obj had allowed lagos do their thing then

Lagos power supply would have improved

Who stopped all the past go ernirs all elected by Tinubu from doing this?

Pls grow up and leave Baba out of your nonsense. This Tinubu is a basket mouthed lying drug addict

He used this same line when marketing buhari now the idiot is saying it again. May Ogun punish him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by okechuks22: 5:56am On May 30, 2022
Use another format abag
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by maxzzo1(m): 5:58am On May 30, 2022
Big lie all d one u us for Buhari campaign how far...liar.
..is like this shameful man don 4get

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Passionnn: 5:59am On May 30, 2022
helinues:

How would you feel if someone call your dad a mad man?

Where exactly did you learn this politics of bitterness from?
If calling Tinubu Mad man is a politics of bitterness, then those of you selling these eutopic ideas are playing politics of stupidity.
So Tinubu has the magic wand to increase generation of electricity to 15mw, yet, he couldn't give it to Bubu or his house boy Fashola.
Indeed, ALL of YOU are MAD people

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by anonimi: 6:00am On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Man me I make my money in Euros, I don’t mind high forex exchange.

Looks like you did not imbibe any European lesson. Otherwise what is your selfish comment about?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by helinues: 6:01am On May 30, 2022
Passionnn:

If calling Tinubu Mad man is a politics of bitterness, then those of you selling these eutopic ideas are playing politics of stupidity.
So Tinubu has the magic wand to increase generation of electricity to 15mw, yet, he couldn't give it to Bubu or his house boy Fashola.
Indeed, ALL of YOU are MAD people

And yet you couldn't see my comments frowning at the statement.

Hahahaha
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by anonimi: 6:04am On May 30, 2022
Skyview01:
He is a politician responsible for the collective destinies of millions.
Thousands have died because of their greeds and mismanagements so Tinubu or any other Nigerian politicians for that matter deserved to be stoned.
Calling of derogatory names is the least of the worries here.
I have no regards for any of those Polithiefcians whether they are old enough to be my grandfather.
In Nigeria, our elders have failed the youths misreably.

Very true but why have the youths allowed the elders to fail them? Why can’t they work hard like the elders did when they were young, so that the elders don’t fail them miserably? What is stopping them from doing that work? Who is holding them back from doing the job

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Hollumedeyyy: 6:11am On May 30, 2022
Lori iroo..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by yusluvad(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2022
See deceit...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by anonimi: 6:17am On May 30, 2022
olatuns2017:
An astute public administrator per excellence

I trust you

If obj had allowed lagos do their thing then

Lagos power supply would have improved

Astute public administrator who could not build a single phase of light rail in his a-looter eight years of IGR increase from Lagosians’ pockets?
Ordinary water that is state responsibility, did he provide in every building?
How do people who are not area boys and agberos support a rogue like ThiefNuibu? How

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.
Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Fastlinkpro: 6:18am On May 30, 2022
I will vote for anyone that don't make promises. Infact if you don't have any plan or manifesto for this country, I will vote for you.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Oritna94(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2022
And here we go again,promises upon promises. The circle continues
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Johel(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2022
Racoon:
Tinubu: If elected president, I’ll work on ensuring 24/7 power supply in four years

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-if-elected-president-ill-work-on-ensuring-24-7-power-supply-in-four-years/amp

Imagine...and some idiots will still fall for the gibberish...tell us another lie Mr lienus Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by blackboy2star(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2022
Your Lagos never get 25/7 electricity... With all your Lagos scam road map
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by martinslaura: 6:24am On May 30, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Have you heard from "the blame game" master?

The lai Lai man?

NA TRUE O. THAT ONE JUST USE STYLE SILENT O. HE KNOWS THE END IS COMING.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Johel(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2022
helinues:

A mad man is a mad man....if Tinubu Na your Papa,I go still call am MAD MAN too...rest
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Kaiser20: 6:32am On May 30, 2022
Tinubu: If elected president, I’ll work on ensuring 24/7 power supply in four years.
Tinubu baba go slow, is still living in past. He should wake up! Wake up! and stop the propaganda.
Politicians don't use 24/7 power supply again as the party manifesto, It's a Big scam!!!
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Doubuzofficial: 6:48am On May 30, 2022
No! no!! no!!!

We don’t need 24/7 power supply.

How we go take know say Na Naija we Dey if light Dey Dey 24/7?

E nor need, talk something else
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Adeolajude(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2022
Bullion van has spoken. The speach writter tried..very big English...at least it will confuse we Nigerians
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by 007lss: 7:36am On May 30, 2022
Racoon:

lol........mad ooooooo
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by olarayo(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2022
Keep your stupid promises, we don wise no more fools. Oloriburuku
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by eburuu: 7:57am On May 30, 2022
Person way they supply Nigeria mecano
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Freelance363: 8:04am On May 30, 2022
work on ur brains ability to remember things 24/7 first.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Newton2024: 8:07am On May 30, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]Is Tinubu not worse than a mad man. For your information, Tinubu can never be president. Know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by delishpot: 8:20am On May 30, 2022
And build more toll gates
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Emmasnoop(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2022
You can say that to the gods and to your foolish followers.
Re: Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply by Sammy5413(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2022
Hehehe, sorry old man you won't be elected!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari / Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel / AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.