Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Canada Closed Work Permit - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Closed Work Permit (46479 Views)

Usa Closed Work Visa Permit...... / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Prosperity4All: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
What should I choose for closed work visa medical ?

Family migrant/sponsorship

Immigrant

Skilled migrant

Visitor

Skilled Migrant
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by seyijohnkel(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
goodgirl4God:

Don't fall into the hand of an agent that will promise you a visa in two weeks o. I have someone that helps out at a minimal fee, but you will provide all the documents yourself.
plz send me Whatsapp 08028370459
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by seyijohnkel(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
zeb04:
GSS is LMIA exempt?
please how do you do it I need help 08028370459
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by myweb(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
God's Willing.....
I will be back shortly to tell my experiences
For now, fingers crossed cool

2 Likes

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2023
Please I need advise ooo
Canada base immigration consultant is charging me 10kusd plus to get a closed work permit through job offer.
they said I will pay on instalment base on the progress of the work permit.
They said I will pay for my flight ticket outside the above amount.
Well they register their name on college website.
Honestly I don't no how genius they are.
10kusd I big for me really.
They told me to send any of my person in canada to check them out in their office address.

Below were their response to some of my questions.

: - First step of our immigration process will be a job offer in your work experience. 2. We don't offer sponsorships, which means you should be ready financially to start the process. Now the whole cost for the program will be between 10,000-16,000 USD the whole cost will be divided in 4-5 installments that you can pay within 8-10 months of the process, step by step during the process so in order to start you will need approximately 3,000 USD.

: as the second payment will be after 4-5 months

A job offer is very important to obtain the work permit

If we fail with anything in your immigration process, your money will be fully refunded and this will be mentioned in the retainer agreement and the consultation agreement

- I explained the installment in question 1

- Of course, it includes all the things needed for your immigration process but won't include the tickets

You will need the tickets fee as well as the accommodation for the first month in Canada (rent..)

yes the IELTS test is required for every immigration program, you will need to score an overall score of 5 for work permits and 7 for Express Entry program

So if everything work for you and you're ready to start the process, let me know so I can call you
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Prosperity4All: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2023
eddy2farm:
Please I need advise ooo
Canada base immigration consultant is charging me 10kusd plus to get a closed work permit through job offer.
They told me to send any of my person in canada to check them out in their office address.

: - First step of our immigration process will be a job offer in your work experience. 2. We don't offer sponsorships, which means you should be ready financially to start the process. Now the whole cost for the program will be between 10,000-16,000 USD the whole cost will be divided in 4-5 installments that you can pay within 8-10 months of the process, step by step during the process so in order to start you will need approximately 3,000 USD.

If we fail with anything in your immigration process, your money will be fully refunded and this will be mentioned in the retainer agreement and the consultation agreement

- Of course, it includes all the things needed for your immigration process but won't include the tickets

You will need the tickets fee as well as the accommodation for the first month in Canada (rent..)

yes the IELTS test is required for every immigration program, you will need to score an overall score of 5 for work permits and 7 for Express Entry program

So if everything work for you and you're ready to start the process, let me know so I can call you

-Don't think IELTS is required
- The consultation fee seems fair compared to what I know others charge for Work permit
- Note work permit is different from PR. Hope it's not been confused here
- IMPORTANT: Have you gotten someone to check out the consultants physical location, meet him/her in person AND more importantly visit the Employer issuing the work permit.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Amy66666777(f): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2023
eddy2farm:
Please I need advise ooo

10k is fare oo and if they are on the college it means they are legit but check if their license is still “ACTIVE” on the college before proceeding. Ask for the retainer fee first then go through it to read and understand the agreement.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Amy66666777:

10k is fare oo and if they are on the college it means they are legit but check if their license is still “ACTIVE” on the college before proceeding. Ask for the retainer fee first then go through it to read and understand the agreement.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes they are active on the college website.
I will ask them for the retainer to understand the term and conditions
My worries is their reliability.
I went through their review on google many were good why few were bad.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Prosperity4All:

-Don't think IELTS is required
- The consultation fee seems fair compared to what I know others charge for Work permit
- Note work permit is different from PR. Hope it's not been confused here
- IMPORTANT: Have you gotten someone to check out the consultants physical location, meet him/her in person AND more importantly visit the Employer issuing the work permit.
[color=#006600][/color]

It is work permit.
They said they will help me get a job offer base on my field and then process the work permit.
They said 10kusd can only get me work permit. and free health insurance.
No flight ticket.
I am trying to contact a friend to help me check them out
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
eddy2farm:
[color=#006600][/color]

It is work permit.
They said they will help me get a job offer base on my field and then process the work permit.
They said 10kusd can only get me work permit. and free health insurance.
No flight ticket.
I am trying to contact a friend to help me check them out
Na scam.

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Is anyone here on a WX-1 worker visa?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 2:15am On Jul 16, 2023
[/color]
Viking07:
Na scam.
[color=#006600]

Oh I see

Please is there any way to verify more ?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 16, 2023
eddy2farm:
[/color][color=#006600]

Oh I see

Please is there any way to verify more ?
yeah, you can verify more after you’ve made the payment and got scammed. 🫤

2 Likes

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mzjennypher(f): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone, can someone on a closed work permit get another job or move to open? Especially if the job that brought them to Canada no longer exists.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by tal4real(m): 3:41am On Jul 28, 2023
mzjennypher:
Hello everyone, can someone on a closed work permit get another job or move to open? Especially if the job that brought them to Canada no longer exists.

Yes you can. But you have to start the process all over again, stating your employer’s name for your new job. This actually will not count as your initial work permit, consequently, the processing time may differ, perhaps a little shorter.

The best is to quickly find a way to switch to PR, if you’ve stayed with your previous employer for about a year. Get a provincial nomination asap using your current work permit.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by dealhunter(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2023
eddy2farm:
Please I need advise ooo

My sister husband charges me 8k cad,he said naa lmia job blu blu,,my brother who is my sponsor was like,guy,if I give you that money to start up a business in Nigeria,shee e no make sense niii!.....5.6m and I must deposit half of d money before starting,and I must pay d remaining balance during medical and passport request.......the bottom line be say,when it's comes to travel stuff, people that you trusted can dupe you......be wise.....even my blood sister who is d mother of my sister is supporting d guy because it was d guy that invited my sister and she got visitors visa..

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
[/color]
dealhunter:
My sister husband charges me 8k cad,he said naa lmia job blu blu,,my brother who is my sponsor was like,guy,if I give you that money to start up a business in Nigeria,shee e no make sense niii!.....5.6m and I must deposit half of d money before starting,and I must pay d remaining balance during medical and passport request.......the bottom line be say,when it's comes to travel stuff, people that you trusted can dupe you......be wise.....even my blood [color=#006600]sister who is d mother of my sister is supporting d guy because it was d guy that invited my sister and she got visitors visa..
[color=#006600][/color]

Honestly I really scared of this immigration consultant
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by dealhunter(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
eddy2farm:
[/color][color=#006600]

Honestly I really scared of this immigration consultant
Not only immigration consultant,my blood sister collided with
her daughterr in-law to scam me!

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
dealhunter:
Not only immigration consultant,my blood sister collided with
her daughterr in-law to scam me!
[color=#006600][/color]

That is so sad to here.
I don't even no how to get reliable immigration consultant to help me with work permit

Hmmmm
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by dealhunter(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
eddy2farm:
[color=#006600][/color]

That is so sad to here.
I don't even no how to get reliable immigration consultant to help me with work permit

Hmmmm
the best option is to apply for jobs from Nigeria,if we can't get a sponsorship job,we can apply for a visit Visa,when we get to Canada,we can convert it to working Visa... All this immigration consultant is a scam .. those work they are processing for people self, we can't work in those company,we would still going to look for employment when we get to Canada...so,why are we now spend millions of naira for Audio jobs....

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Bhusawlah: 5:36am On Aug 01, 2023
Please can one actually go through visit visa, and when you get to Canada you can start looking for jobs
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by babakb: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2023
eddy2farm:
[color=#006600][/color]

That is so sad to here.

Hmmmm

People aren't listening, The Canadian federal government and Canadian employers are not stupid angry angry angry

The system in Canada ensures that people already in the country with full working rights are employed before processing work permit for foreigners, for example:
Citizens and Permanent residents
New permanent residents and their spouses
Refugees with protected status
International Students
Post graduate work permit holders
Spouses of International Students in Canada
Spouses of Temporary work permit holders in Canada.

All these categories of people already have working rights in Canada, so why would the Canadian employers bother to employ foreigners from outside Canada and go through the hassles of processing work permit Why would the Canadian government give significant quota to work permit for foreigners when these categories of people are increasing in numbers and can fill the labour gaps in the country, Immigration consultants will only rip you off of your hard earned money, they can't beat the system.

The only way to have a chance to secure a job in Canada from outside is if you're a highly qualified and experienced
Medical Doctor
Registered Nurse
Nurse Aide
IT Professional
Advanced Bilingual ( English & French ) in any profession.

No short cuts to Canada cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
babakb:

People aren't listening, The Canadian federal government and Canadian employers are not stupid angry angry angry

The system in Canada ensures that people already in the country with full working rights are employed before processing work permit for foreigners, for example:
Citizens and Permanent residents
New permanent residents and their spouses
Refugees with protected status
International Students
Post graduate work permit holders
Spouses of International Students in Canada
Spouses of Temporary work permit holders in Canada.

All these categories of people already have working rights in Canada, so why would the Canadian employers bother to employ foreigners from outside Canada and go through the hassles of processing work permit Why would the Canadian government give significant quota to work permit for foreigners when these categories of people are increasing in numbers and can fill the labour gaps in the country, Immigration consultants will only rip you off of your hard earned money, they can't beat the system.

The only way to have a chance to secure a job in Canada from outside is if you're a highly qualified and experienced
Medical Doctor
Registered Nurse
Nurse Aide
IT Professional
Advanced Bilingual ( English & French ) in any profession.

No short cuts to Canada cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the advice.
Wonder how the immigration consultant intend to get me a closed work permit. Charging me 12000 usd
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
dealhunter:
the best option is to apply for jobs from Nigeria,if we can't get a sponsorship job,we can apply for a visit Visa,when we get to Canada,we can convert it to working Visa... All this immigration consultant is a scam .. those work they are processing for people self, we can't work in those company,we would still going to look for employment when we get to Canada...so,why are we now spend millions of naira for Audio jobs....
[color=#000099][/color]

This canada travel mater don tired me as a result of the scam flying around. I cannot even trust canada base immigration consultant.
Which kind wahala be this?
Make I go get russia visa since process easy for their side.
Hmmm
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by dealhunter(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
eddy2farm:
[color=#000099][/color]

This canada travel mater don tired me as a result of the scam flying around. I cannot even trust canada base immigration consultant.
Which kind wahala be this?
Make I go get russia visa since process easy for their side.
Hmmm
Russian of all country!... Bro if you have enough money for proof of fund and other supporting documents,apply for Canada visit Visa....then when you get to Canada,you can convert it to working Visa...
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by babakb: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2023
dealhunter:
Russian of all country!... Bro if you have enough money for proof of fund a s other supporting documents,apply for Canada visit Visa....then when you get to Canada,you can convert it to working Visa...

Canada visit visa takes an average of two years to be approved grin grin grin
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by dealhunter(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2023
babakb:

lier!.e be like say naa 5yrs ago you apply for Canada visit Visa.... come to Canada tourist/visit Visas discussion thread and read testimonies!......if you don't know anything,or you are not ready to learn,stop given innocent people wrong info.....the minimum application processing time on new Canada application portal is now between 6 to 8wks.....

1 Share

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Umegoejiofor(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
babakb:

Good day, please how long does it take to get your passport back if submit for visa stamp at vfs lagos.closed working visa
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
babakb:

[color=#006600][/color]

Just wish I can get sure canada base immigration consultant to help me with work permit.
To trust them na wahala
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by eddy2farm(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Umegoejiofor:
Good day, please how long does it take to get your passport back if submit for visa stamp at vfs lagos.closed working visa

If don't mind help with link for work permit
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by babakb: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
dealhunter:
lier!.e be like say naa 5yrs ago you apply for Canada visit Visa.... come to Canada tourist/visit Visas discussion thread and read testimonies!......if you don't know anything,or you are not ready to learn,stop given innocent people wrong info.....the minimum application processing time on new Canada application portal is now between 6 to 8wks.....

You are too judgmental, you ought to have known that the 2 years average time I indicated is for average Nigerians who don't have any significant travel history, It's obvious you're the one that doesn't know anything and yet you're misleading people here.

Read the testimony you posted above, the applicant has a valid US and UK Visa and also several expired Shenghen visas, of course people like that will get their Visit Visas in 2 months or less.

I repeat, the average Nigerian without any significant travel history will wait for an average of 2 years to get approval for Canadian Visit Visa.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by meshegz: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Has anyone recently got closed work permit approval?
I applied since march and yet to get a response
Job is under gss (a tech job)
Though my company used immigration consultants and they keep saying application is in progress.
Does gss take this long for approval?

I got this job through LinkedIn
If you are a tech person don’t give up on applying to jobs in Canada.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Boy Hawking Groundnut Hit By A Vehicle On Kaduna Expressway, Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.