Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Canada Closed Work Permit - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Closed Work Permit (46341 Views)

Usa Closed Work Visa Permit...... / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Larryjam: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
donoz:

Just have it in the back of your mind that this route requires patience. Maybe your agent didn't tell you. Even though it's 99% sure that you will get a work permit (temporary foreign worker), you will have to wait for a minimum of 2years. Just get your upfront medical, a bogus POF, do your Wes evaluation (for PR process),learn skills and get certified while you wait.
If I may ask? How are you so sure you can get a work permit 99% ?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Larryjam:

I submitted dec 19
Passed medicals Jan 11
Background chk started same Jan
Sent webform 16th may
Update on tracker for main and spouse applicants 17 may
Eligibility review started for spouse May 19
Eligibility hasn’t started for main applicant
No update since then
. When is your resumption date and which province?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by donoz: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Larryjam:

If I may ask? How are you so sure you can get a work permit 99% ?

Agricultural stream is a vital sector and success rate for visa approval is very high

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Larryjam: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
zeb04:
. When is your resumption date and which province?
My resumption date was may 12. It has obviously passed. Province is ON. And you?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Larryjam:

My resumption date was may 12. It has obviously passed. Province is ON. And you?
August.province is Quebec

Have you sent emails?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Larryjam: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
zeb04:
August.province is Quebec

Have you sent emails?
Even I got tired of sending messages. Coz no response.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Larryjam:

Even I got tired of sending messages. Coz no response.
. Same here. Mine eligibility hasn’t started yet
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Larryjam: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
zeb04:
. Same here. Mine eligibility hasn’t started yet
Hope your background check has?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Larryjam:

Hope your background check has?
yes since

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Julieni: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
zeb04:
yes since

How long does closed work permit process takes after submission?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by jenjis05: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Larryjam:
Do we have work permit applicants here who submitted last year and still waiting for a decision? Please share your timeline
Mine is
Submitted 19th December
Biometric done 28 December and uploaded same day
Medical passed : jan 11
Been on background check since Jan
Eligibility check :not started.

Please I have a question? Is it necessary to use an immigration lawyer to process your work permit. My hubby got a job offer from an employer and he linked him up with the immigration lawyer that helps him with bringing foreign workers. But the fee is really expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 1:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Julieni:

How long does closed work permit process takes after submission?
I am not sure there is a timeline. It varies.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by AskGod07: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please can someone secure a job on job bank in the role for food counter attendant, farmer job, car wash or housekeeper ?

Please is this occupation do process positive LMIA? What type of visa they will apply for ? Closed working permit or working permit

Thanks
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Heyna: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
zeb04:
I submitted April 14th 2023. My medicals was passed May 18 but eligibility hasn’t started yet. Background check still in process.

I have sent many webforms and emails still no updates.

The waiting is tiring but I believe God for this Month.

Any update ma?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Julieni: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Please for those who got lmia jobs, how did you do it?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
AskGod07:
Please can someone secure a job on job bank in the role for food counter attendant, farmer job, car wash or housekeeper ?

Please is this occupation do process positive LMIA? What type of visa they will apply for ? Closed working permit or working permit

Thanks
there are students, recently graduated students, asylum seekers on ground who can do those jobs. The people getting lmia are usually people with a scarce skill like in STEM fields.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Prosperity4All: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tywo2018:
Have one and reliable based in Abuja.
Sent you a DM
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Larryjam: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2023
Good evening good people. I got a work permit refusal today and this was the reason.
“The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable)”
I intend to reapply, please advise me how to address this . Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Amy66666777(f): 1:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Tywo2018:
Yes there's, is best if you can afford Canadian Immigration Lawyer/Consultant best route no stress with your family Accommodation Health Insurance and lots. However, we are talking about money doesn't come cheap.

Please, do you know any immigration lawyer
I need their services for securing a LMIA jobs
I don’t mind the fees.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 1:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Larryjam:
Good evening good people. I got a work permit refusal today and this was the reason.
“The compensation (monetary or other) indicated in your job offer and your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable)”

Oh so sorry . Can you say how much the salary range is and how many family members included in your application?

If you were assigned an immigration lawyer by the company, pls contact him/her immediately.
Let me tag @okukuone, he probably will have a better idea.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Amy66666777(f): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Amy66666777:

Please, do you know any immigration lawyer
I need their services for securing a LMIA jobs
I don’t mind the fees.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Larryjam: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
zeb04:

Oh so sorry . Can you say how much the salary range is and how many family members included in your application?

If you were assigned an immigration lawyer by the company, pls contact him/her immediately.
The salary was 36,000 can doll per annum and family of 3. We didn’t include statement of account though.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Daniel4139: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
Tywo2018:
To be honest the Jobs are not readily available they work on slots of Jobs at there disposal once exhausted they stop. Immigration Lawyer are based in Canada.

Hello boss, please link me up with the Immigration consultant , I based in Abuja
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Larryjam: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
zeb04:

Please is microfinance bank acceptable as PoF?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Larryjam:

The salary was 36,000 can doll per annum and family of 3. We didn’t include statement of account though.

Hello. Sorry I didn’t reply on time. In Ontario, the minimum salary is 16.55 per hour which is 34.424 per annum, when you subtract tax, it will bring it down to 25 something annually. Maybe the visa officer thinks this is not enough for a family of 3.

If you could make them increase your salary or alternatively you apply for yourself first. I wait for others to respond.

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Larryjam:

Please is microfinance bank acceptable as PoF?
please ask this question on visit visa segment. I don’t know about this.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by meshegz: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Anyone here in the same shoes with me.
Did biometrics on march 29th
Yet to hear anything
Job is under GSS
Looks like the 2 weeks was a scam in the first place.
Immigration lawyers provided by company are just silent.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by asphil(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Hello House,
1. is it possible for somebody in non-ict sector to get a job like: Admin. Job, cleaning job, farm job and labourer jobs in canada by applying from Nigeria?

2. What are the chances of getting a job in canada while in Nigeria and applying from Nigeria without knowing or using any immigration consultant?

3. Is it possible to get a jobs in canada from Nigeria using job bank?

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Daniel4139: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good day house
Is POF mandatory for a married applicant? But only one of the couple will be going first? For closed work permit?

Secondly, do I need school transcript too for this route?

Lastly, do ircc verify the employer company on CAC or google. Or they just verify through the details submitted on the reference letter.

Please, help me with your answers🙏
I will gladly appreciate
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by MaameU: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Like someone said earlier, I also believe a good strategy is to apply alone without your family. And if they refuse, find a good Canadian Based Authorized immigration lawyer/ consultant. Make sure the person is authorized as per the IRCC website. You can search their name on the IRCC official website and if they are authorized you will find their name in the IRCC's data base of authorized representatives. But first apply on your own first (I believe you will get it ) but if you get a refusal again then the lawyer/ authorized representative will be your plan C. Gurus can also bring their ideas.

Larryjam:
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
donoz:

Just have it in the back of your mind that this route requires patience. Maybe your agent didn't tell you. Even though it's 99% sure that you will get a work permit (temporary foreign worker), you will have to wait for a minimum of 2years. Just get your upfront medical, a bogus POF, do your Wes evaluation (for PR process),learn skills and get certified while you wait.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
anathemiamia:

I can 92% assure you that with a job and positive LMIA, it would be approved. It's just that the approval would take about 1 year. It's not 100% because human errors dey occur too like falsified or unprovable history etc
1 year? Will the employer be able to wait for you to come from Nigeria to Canada? Can you pls clarify? Cos this is not really clear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot / Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together / Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.