Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Canada Closed Work Permit - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Closed Work Permit (46382 Views)

Usa Closed Work Visa Permit...... / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2023
donoz:

Just have it in the back of your mind that this route requires patience. Maybe your agent didn't tell you. Even though it's 99% sure that you will get a work permit (temporary foreign worker), you will have to wait for a minimum of 2years. Just get your upfront medical, a bogus POF, do your Wes evaluation (for PR process),learn skills and get certified while you wait.
Hi, pls can you link me with a canada recruitment agency that recruits foreign workers? I have been applying for Admin jobs on Job bank and no responses thus far. I work as an Account Manager in a Fintech in Nigeria and don’t mind starting from the bottom in canada with menial jobs, so long as they offer LMIA.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by prettyynx(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Following this thread****
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
2 months now, still waiting for my visa approval. God abeg oh
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Talk2mikeola:
Yes, I got my work permit approval today, open work permit for wife, and visitor for children. Processing time is just a week. Thanks to all
Hi, pls can you link me with a canada recruitment agency that recruits foreign workers? I have been applying for Admin jobs on Job bank and no responses thus far. I work as an Account Manager in a Fintech in Nigeria and don’t mind starting from the bottom in canada with menial jobs, so long as they offer LMIA.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Iykip(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2023
zeb04:
Hey guy, i just got my positive Lima, however i can’t apply For work permit because i am waiting for CAQ approval( Quebec immigration laws)

I don’t even know how long before it comes.

For my daughter who is 4 years old, am I applying for visit or student visa?

rockford

Hello, please can you speak French?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Healthquest: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2023
rockford:

Thank you

$170 for family biometric fee
$155 for work permit for principal applicant
$155 + $100 for spouse open work permit
$100 for infant visitor visa

No need for proof of fund.
Yes, I gathered the documents and applied myself, got help from immigration lawyer on what documents to include
I've been looking for this, I've 10yrs as experience Aircraft Engineer.

Getting ds Lmia is difficult I think
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Healthquest: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2023
ITWizzy:

Congratulation! My closed work permit approved but one of my kid application is pending with no reasons. ~Did u submit any document as strong tie in home country\? if yes, what document?
where did you get this work pls.

Is it tech too?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Daniel4139: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Please, I will appreciate your response

I got a visitor visa done by an agent and during the application he filled in my education history that i have Bsc certificate at uniben but this is so untrue although he didn’t submit any certificate to prove that for my application. Now I want to apply for a closed work permit, and the only certificate i have is SSCE, do u think I stand a chance of approval? Due to my previous application of the vv ?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by chadbaby: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
rockford:
Application approved for the whole family.
Work permits for parent and visiting visa for infant.
Took 69days after biometrics instead of the proposed two weeks.

Thank you for your contributions so far on this thread. You've been of immense help.
Pls, I'll like for you to provide answer to the following questions?

For those who have no prior tech experience want to consider transitioning,
How many years of training & experience does one need to put in to get a job with LMIA for a tech role, minimum?
Can one start application after tech training pending tech job experience because of the time it takes to get visa?
Can one apply by one's self from start to finish?
When should an immigration lawyer come in and how did you get an immigration lawyer?
Did they charge you for the process?
Is this route feasible without proof of funds for a family of 4?
How long did it take you from start to finish
And what's the total cost involved in the whole process?? Like how much should one budget?

Thanks for your anticipated response

2 Likes

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mzjennypher(f): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hello everyone , please does a work permit holder need transit visa to come to canada through klm route (Paris)
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Heyna: 3:36am On Jul 01, 2023
zeb04:
I submitted April 14th 2023. My medicals was passed May 18 but eligibility hasn’t started yet. Background check still in process.

I have sent many webforms and emails still no updates.

The waiting is tiring but I believe God for this Month.

It seems we both submitted same time and passed medical same day.
Did you get an approval? Cause I got an approval on 6th of June and I’m in Canada now.
Close Work permit with lmia

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by zeb04(f): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Heyna:

It seems we both submitted same time and passed medical same day.
Did you get an approval? Cause I got an approval on 6th of June and I’m in Canada now.
Close Work permit with lmia

Hi, I got approval 22 June, I am waiting for my daughter's visa approval.

Yours was very fast.

where in Canada are you?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by chiomapx: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Daniel4139:
Please, I will appreciate your response

I got a visitor visa done by an agent and during the application he filled in my education history that i have Bsc certificate at uniben but this is so untrue although he didn’t submit any certificate to prove that for my application. Now I want to apply for a closed work permit, and the only certificate i have is SSCE, do u think I stand a chance of approval? Due to my previous application of the vv ?

... Is your Visa approved now?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Healthquest: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Heyna:

Is it for unskilled job?

Congratulations man.

Pls, how do one get a Job offer from a Canada company while I'm in Nigeria here.

I'm seriously searching for any LMIA because I actually dont have the chest for POF

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Heyna: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2023
zeb04:

Hi, I got approval 22 June, I am waiting for my daughter's visa approval.

Yours was very fast.

where in Canada are you?

Oh wow congratulations.

I’m in Vancouver
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Heyna: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Healthquest:

Congratulations man.

Pls, how do one get a Job offer from a Canada company while I'm in Nigeria here.

I'm seriously searching for any LMIA because I actually dont have the chest for POF

Job bank.ca ( search for temporary foreign worker jobs)

Or download the app “INDEED”
Search for jobs with visa sponsorship or lmia jobs

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Healthquest: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Heyna:

All the best

Thanks so much.

I've been on indeed for years but seems to get a real job der is difficult. All Job require you to be in canada.

Thanks so much boss.

I'll add job bank to it.

I appreciate boss
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by directonpc(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Heyna:

All the best
Hi boss, Congrats. I'm trying to help a family member move to Canada via a closed work permit. The person has a BSc in Education and her husband has over 10 years of experience in the Hotel and Hospitality sector. Can I find something that can work for them in Indeed and job bank? or are you in tech?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Heyna: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
directonpc:

Hi boss, Congrats. I'm trying to help a family member move to Canada via a closed work permit. The person has a BSc in Education and her husband has over 10 years of experience in the Hotel and Hospitality sector. Can I find something that can work for them in Indeed and job bank? or are you in tech?

Thanks in advance.

I got mine on “indeed” keep searching don’t give up.
Good luck !

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Heyna: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Healthquest:

Thanks so much.

I've been on indeed for years but seems to get a real job der is difficult. All Job require you to be in canada.

Thanks so much boss.

I'll add job bank to it.

I appreciate boss

I got mine on “indeed “
Good luck 👍🏽
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Healthquest: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Heyna:

I got mine on “indeed “
Good luck 👍🏽
thanks so much, I appreciate.

Is it Tech too?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by affoncad: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Heyna:

I got mine on “indeed “
Good luck 👍🏽

A beg verify all job offer very well...many scam in canada now as per lmia rush ..
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by directonpc(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Heyna:

I got mine on “indeed” keep searching don’t give up.
Good luck !

Thanks boss! But do you work in tech? smiley
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by groundfinger(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Heyna:

I got mine on “indeed “
Good luck 👍🏽
Please how will i search it "indeed"
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Umegoejiofor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Heyna:

I got mine on “indeed “
Good luck 👍🏽
good morning, please I applied for Canada closed working permit,I did my text at Ikea on 20th last month still waiting for the embassy call to submit my passport, but the Issues is I applied for Canada tourists visa since 2021,they just sent an email to the agent that I should submit my passport for visa approval. What do you advise me on because I don't want to be waiting for the working permit and loses the tourists visa.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mzjennypher(f): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello everyone, in a situation where someone can’t work with the employer that helped with the closed work permit or losses the job what happens? Can the person get another job? Or what can the person do while the person still has some validity for the closed work permit.

1 Like

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by goodgirl4God: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
zeb04:
August. province is Quebec

Have you sent emails?
Sis congratulations on your visa. Please I have sent you a PM, please reply.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by AskGod07: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
What text you did at ikea ? Do you mean medical test?

Umegoejiofor:
good morning, please I applied for Canada closed working permit,I did my text at Ikea on 20th last month still waiting for the embassy call to submit my passport, but the Issues is I applied for Canada tourists visa since 2021,they just sent an email to the agent that I should submit my passport for visa approval. What do you advise me on because I don't want to be waiting for the working permit and loses the tourists visa.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Umegoejiofor(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
AskGod07:
What text you did at ikea ? Do you mean medical test?

yes medical on the 20th of last month.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Tossy1231: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2023
Urgent
Am novice of how to apply for Canada visiting visa by myself, I want to apply for my family i need your help, someone told me that I can do it by myself without an agent so I decided to visit here maybe I can find an helper to put me through, we have already gotten our passport ready, just need to start d processing ,what are the requirements needed for the processing , note : never once applied for Canada visa before, but I have been to Dubai before with d help of an agent, I need gurus in the house to guide m from beginning to the end .. pls if need of my whatzapp NUM so that we can talk for more easy way .. thanks to all my Brothers and sisters in the house
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by goodgirl4God: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tossy1231:
Urgent
Am novice of how to apply for Canada visiting visa by myself, I want to apply for my family i need your help, someone told me that I can do it by myself without an agent so I decided to visit here maybe I can find an helper to put me through, we have already gotten our passport ready, just need to start d processing ,what are the requirements needed for the processing , note : never once applied for Canada visa before, but I have been to Dubai before with d help of an agent, I need gurus in the house to guide m from beginning to the end .. pls if need of my whatzapp NUM so that we can talk for more easy way .. thanks to all my Brothers and sisters in the house
Don't fall into the hand of an agent that will promise you a visa in two weeks o. I have someone that helps out at a minimal fee, but you will provide all the documents yourself.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Gentlesoul3268: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2023
What should I choose for closed work visa medical ?

Family migrant/sponsorship

Immigrant

Skilled migrant

Visitor

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / 7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.