Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Canada Closed Work Permit - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Closed Work Permit (46370 Views)

Usa Closed Work Visa Permit...... / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by donoz: 8:17pm On Jan 08
Kennethy:
I got a job offer letter and LMIA is out, but my immigration lawyer just informed me I will require proof of funds, any information on this

You need proof of funds for atleast 6months
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mojisolani: 8:57pm On Jan 08
[quote author=donoz post=127845417]

You need proof of funds for atleast 6months[/quote

Proof of funds is not required for a positive lmia job
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by donoz: 11:50pm On Jan 13
[quote author=mojisolani post=127846145][/quote]

Dey play!
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mblarry1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18
Please explain both whats the difference between PR and Work permit, thought they same??

Thanks.

Prosperity4All:

-Don't think IELTS is required
- The consultation fee seems fair compared to what I know others charge for Work permit
- Note work permit is different from PR. Hope it's not been confused here
- IMPORTANT: Have you gotten someone to check out the consultants physical location, meet him/her in person AND more importantly visit the Employer issuing the work permit.
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Yomzy08: 4:34pm On Mar 06
rockford:
Hello ���
We have various threads on Canada migration here on nairaland but I could not find any that relates to migrating to Canada via a closed work permit.
Closed work permits are usually for work permits tied to a particular company, i.e you are getting the work permit only for that role in the specified company.
I am currently in the last stage of the process which is awaiting work permit application decision from IRCC.

For me, LMIA was approved February. I applied for closed work permit March 29 2022.
Do we have people going through this process? Please share your timelines
cc: justwise
please I need someone in the house to respond
I'm in this same situation right now and it's the company that applied for the work permit on my behalf, please how long will it take for decision t be made and what is the success rate of being approved, so I can know how to make future plans about my life. Thanks
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Yomzy08: 12:20pm On Mar 07
Yomzy08:
please I need someone in the house to respond
I'm in this same situation right now and it's the company that applied for the work permit on my behalf, please how long will it take for decision t be made and what is the success rate of being approved, so I can know how to make future plans about my life. Thanks
Hello please is anybody available on this Thread?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Kunfu(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07
Is this thread still active?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Gamer999: 1:57pm On Mar 13
Hello all, I'm applying for an LMIA approved job in Canada. My fear is, when I get to the embassy hope they won't deny my visa application? As per my virgin passport just curiously scared
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mojisolani: 2:08pm On Mar 13
Gamer999:
Hello all, I'm applying for an LMIA approved job in Canada. My fear is, when I get to the embassy hope they won't deny my visa application? As per my virgin passport just curiously scared

Noone can answer that question, however make your yout documents are in details and you are able to prove you can do the work. Above all pray for Grace and mercy
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Gamer999: 2:15pm On Mar 13
mojisolani:

Noone can answer that question, however make your yout documents are in details and you are able to prove you can do the work. Above all pray for Grace and mercy
thank you so much for your response
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by babakb: 9:20pm On Mar 13
Gamer999:

Get the job first and worry about Visa later angry angry angry
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Gamer999: 11:04pm On Mar 13
babakb:

Get the job first and worry about Visa later angry angry angry
lol thanks
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by mekuscato: 11:44am On Mar 15
I'm a mathematics teacher from Nigeria and I processed Ontario teaching certificate and got it two days ago..
please I need direction on how to use the certificate to migrate to Ontario province of Canada as a teacher
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by AWonder: 2:34pm On Apr 03
Anyone did biometric in November 2023 and received passport request already for closed work visa?
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Samlaura2019: 8:19am On Apr 11
This is what it means to wait. Application submitted since October 9 2023 and still waiting for IRCC final decision for a closed work permit for me, open work permit for my husband and Visitor Visa for our Son. See attached image for details

Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by AWonder: 4:35pm On Apr 16
How far with this?

Samlaura2019:
This is what it means to wait. Application submitted since October 9 2023 and still waiting for IRCC final decision for a closed work permit for me, open work permit for my husband and Visitor Visa for our Son. See attached image for details
Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by Famouslabod(f): 2:13am On Apr 18
Congratulations to everyone here that has traveled through the LMIA visa sponsor and those that are about to go.

Please help me 😢

I have been applying through indeed and job bank back to back for jobs that can make me transition but no response yet from any employer, let alone getting interview, job or sponsor.

Please where else can someone apply and who can please guide me? I will appreciate any help I can get here on how to apply and get employer's sponsor.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.